Haven't seen anybody in weeks, still caught COVID... How?!

lvysaur

You mean I was infected in the past without knowing it, and the virus was dormant in my tissues, waiting for immune system to be weakened by something like getting cold?
Yes. It's been proven that the "virus" can persist in the tissues for over a year.
It's also been proven that most people who "test negative" in the throat are actually positive in the tissues. This has been done via deer samples.

This assumes that you even believe COVID actually exists as a contagious exosome though.

It's also possible that this biological agent is being dispersed by various "powers that be" via chemtrail-like aerosols or the water supply. Or hell, even induced somehow by 5G. Given the amount of stuff they are denying,
Viruses are produced by the cell to help neutralize the toxin and signal other cells to take appropriate actions. The way they "isolate" the virus is fraudulent
The problem is that I've been able to isolate for many months without getting it. When I walked into a grocery store I got sick 4 days later (reinfection). This reinfection happened twice. It's contagious, that's a fact. It may be a contagious exosome, but it's still contagious.

lvysaur

I have been wondering this very issue myself since the mid 90's. So the ultra wealthy industrialists/banksters including Dr Gates don't mind if their children inherit a world full of toxins?! That they promoted at least by less environmental guidelines for production?! And at most by littering the atmosphere with micro (now nano) particles of Alum/Barium etc..? Oh and filling the airspace with microwaves (cellular 3G/4G/5G/6G etc). Where do these folks think that their offspring are going to live? Mars? Seriously I do not believe they have sufficiently advanced (or Alien) technology to be disease free amongst this toxicity. Greed and Power breeding hubris and toxic sociopathy. This is their legacy. They believe that they are totally 'above' the medieval pedestrians. FFS.
The other stuff you listed can all be avoided. Not all areas are chemtrailed. The 5G radiation will be gone after the apocalypse. etc.

The COVID stuff is creeping me out though. Because it very clearly was a bioweapon a la Fauci (look up Igor Chudov's substack or just read this:
View: https://imgur.com/a/CRwan3n
), but the people who made it seemed to have no worries in releasing it.

They are obviously immune, but how? Did they create the weapon with their genes in mind? Or is there a special preventative medicine that they take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals