Chest Pain For Several Months - Terrified

pepzorpdorp

Does anybody know some things that can cause long term chest pain? They have lasted more than 7 months now. I noticed more relief from April to June, but have noticed more lately. I have been at the doctor and he told me that it is not likely to be related to heart. I am in my early 20s and I have been peating for several years so dont have much PUFA in me anymore. My diet is great with an abundance of pineapple due to what Travis has said and in addition I have tried many heart protective supplements such as vitamin C and E. I also supplement most other vitamins as well.

Jessie

It's really hard to narrow down something that's as vague as chest pains.

However, a very good place to start is checking vitamin D, vitamin K2, and magnesium status. More often then not, correcting a deficiency in these 3 nutrients will help with spontaneous angina pains.

Also lowering your phosphate, which contributes to soft tissue calcification is a good area to focus on as well.

Recoen

Have you tried B1? Chest pain goes with wet beriberi. Do you have edema too?

i would suggest 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in water, on an empty stomach, two or 3 times a day.

Thiamine 1000mg - 1500mg per day for a few weeks

Bag breathing several times a day

This is all based upon the fact that most chest pain is a sign of low CO2, which it usually is.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Have you tried magnesium glycinate, and have you had your thyroid checked?
I have tried Magnesium Chloride, but I drink bone broth daily as well so should get a lot of glycine. Thyroid was fine, but but prolactin was slightly higher than what Ray think is fine, but way within normal if I recall correctly.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

It's really hard to narrow down something that's as vague as chest pains.

However, a very good place to start is checking vitamin D, vitamin K2, and magnesium status. More often then not, correcting a deficiency in these 3 nutrients will help with spontaneous angina pains.

Also lowering your phosphate, which contributes to soft tissue calcification is a good area to focus on as well.
Thanks, Vitamin D was somewhat low on last test even after supplementing a couple of thousand IU topically. These last months though I have been supplementing even higher doses so dont think have low levels anymore. I also do K2 daily and magnesium once in a while.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Have you tried B1? Chest pain goes with wet beriberi. Do you have edema too?
Thanks, I supplement Energin daily so I would assume my levels are adeqaute though. I dont have edema, at least not that I know of.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

i would suggest 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in water, on an empty stomach, two or 3 times a day.

Thiamine 1000mg - 1500mg per day for a few weeks

Bag breathing several times a day

This is all based upon the fact that most chest pain is a sign of low CO2, which it usually is.
Thank you! I already do high dose thiamine, but never tried that much! Will also try Baking Soda more frequently :)

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

one Famotidine at bedtime may really help. Also do you mouth breathe?
I dont mouth breathe and I even use tape at evening and have been doing it for a year now just to make sure I am breathing right. Have not tried Famotidine yet, but it seems very interesting!

JKX

Define 'chest pains'? Does it hurt when you breath in? Out? One side or the other? Constant? Dull ache or sharp pain. Does it change after eating or lying down?

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Define 'chest pains'? Does it hurt when you breath in? Out? One side or the other? Constant? Dull ache or sharp pain. Does it change after eating or lying down?
They are actually super inconsistent and it is often changing. Sometimes it hurts when exhaling and sometimes with inhaling. It is on both sides and all over, but not at the same time. Have not noticed anything different with eating or lying down, but can sometimes feel more after bending over although not always. Most of the time it has not caused much problems except when lifting weights but ocasionally I they are more painful for some time and then it subsides. Its not like I am always feeling pain and, but it has lasted for so long and I really want answers. I have read that anxiety and mental ailments can cause chest pain and I do have mild to moderate anxiety, but I am not sure if it is strong enough to cause chest pain.

Sometimes these pains are caused by triggerpoints. Triggerpoints could even cause heart arrhythmia. You could visit triggerpoints.net and you could see the triggerpoints and you can massage them and often times get immediate relief.

Connor888

I have tried Magnesium Chloride, but I drink bone broth daily as well so should get a lot of glycine. Thyroid was fine, but but prolactin was slightly higher than what Ray think is fine, but way within normal if I recall correctly.

I wonder if magnesium oil rubbed on your chest could help? I would definitely buy a good quality magnesium glycinate supplement as well just in case. That really helped my chest tightness. Are your waking temps ok?

Does anybody know some things that can cause long term chest pain? They have lasted more than 7 months now. I noticed more relief from April to June, but have noticed more lately. I have been at the doctor and he told me that it is not likely to be related to heart. I am in my early 20s and I have been peating for several years so dont have much PUFA in me anymore. My diet is great with an abundance of pineapple due to what Travis has said and in addition I have tried many heart protective supplements such as vitamin C and E. I also supplement most other vitamins as well.

maybe its the pineapple? I do not trust exogenous Enzymes which cut endogenous tissues? Maybe change it with another agreeable Fruit?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals