Heart/Chest pain post COVID [myocarditis]? Help needed please

LadyRae

It is common to happen to people that have been vaccinated or had Covid,
Agreed. I'm unvaxed. And for the record, I didn't feel like I was back to my normal self until after I had a nice good long bleed in that first menstrual cycle, about a month after I had covid... It felt like a detox period! Maybe some of my lingering inflammation and nerve issues was from iron also? All those things are related, iron, estrogen, cortisol...

Agreed. I'm unvaxed. And for the record, I didn't feel like I was back to my normal self until after I had a nice good long bleed in that first menstrual cycle, about a month after I had covid... It felt like a detox period! Maybe some of my lingering inflammation and nerve issues was from iron also? All those things are related, iron, estrogen, cortisol...
I’ll around and see what information I can find to help…

“Experiments have shown that progesterone relieves anxiety, improves memory, protects brain cells, and even prevents epileptic seizures. It promotes respiration, and has been used to correct emphysema. In the circulatory system, it prevents bulging veins by increasing the tone of blood vessels, and improves the efficiency of the heart. It reverses many of the signs of aging in the skin, and promotes healthy bone growth. It can relieve many types of arthritis, and helps a variety of immunological problems.” -Ray Peat

“Some types of cell damage are prevented almost as well by alanine and proline as by glycine, so the use of gelatin, rather than glycine, is preferable, especially when the gelatin is associated with its normal biochemicals. For example, skin is a rich source of steroid hormones, and cartilage contains “Mead acid,” which is itself antiinflammatory.” -Ray Peat

The negative inotropic effect of estrogen in the heart has a parallel in the smooth muscle of veins, in which the muscles are weakened, and their distensibility increased, when estrogen isn't sufficiently opposed by progesterone. This allows the veins in the lower part of the body to be distended abnormally when standing, reducing the amount of blood returning to the heart, so that the volume pumped with each stroke is small, requiring faster beating. The reduced blood volume reaching the brain can cause fainting. When it becomes chronic, it can lead to the progressive distortion of the veins. An excess of estrogen is associated with varicose veins in men, as well as women.” -Ray Peat

“Another technique that is easy to use to lower blood pressure and improve heart rhythm is to breathe into a paper bag for a minute or two at a time, to increase the carbon dioxide content of the blood. This has a vasodilating effect, reducing the force required to circulate the blood, and reduces anxiety. Rhubarb and emodin (a chemical found in rhubarb and cascara) have been found to have heart protective actions. A considerable amount of research showed that vitamin K is effective for treating hypertension, but again, most doctors warn against its use, because of its reputation as a clot forming vitamin. Recently, the value of the "blood thinner" warfarin, a vitamin K antagonist, has been questioned for people with heart failure (An, et al., 2013; Lee, et al., 2013). There have been several recent warnings about the production of arrhythmia by drugs that increase serotonin's effects.” -Ray Peat

“A simple protein deficiency has many surprising effects. It lowers body temperature, and suppresses the thyroid, but it increases inflammation and the tendency of blood to clot.” -Ray Peat

Rinse & RePeat
“You have referred to marmalade as a “super drug”, what are some of the ailments it is good for?”

RAY PEAT:
“Inflammation, which is a component of practically all ailments.”

sugarisgreat

That's it exactly!
This is exactly what I felt as well. It seems to come to a climax right before my period starts. I have had two cycles since I had covid in early october. I am 45. My first cycle after covid was pretty heavy and after a few days I felt so much better, it was amazing. This last menstrual cycle just started a couple days ago and it isn't nearly as dramatic...

I think that absolutely the covid could affect estrogen and inflammation issues. My breast tissue on my left side is mostly in my armpit area as I have silicone implants which push what little tissue I had left off to the sides. Yes, the soreness originates in the breast tissue and then was shooting down my arm.
Thank you for sharing. So interesting. Seems like the Lumbrokinase helped you a lot.
I was curious about trying that after reading Taramander uses 6 a day for his gut protocol.
I also wonder about EDTA (as a chelation agent, also in the Taramander gut protocol).

LadyRae

Thank you for sharing. So interesting. Seems like the Lumbrokinase helped you a lot.
I was curious about trying that after reading Taramander uses 6 a day for his gut protocol.
I also wonder about EDTA (as a chelation agent, also in the Taramander gut protocol).
I also took a lot of Ivermectin during/after covid, as Tarmander does... And I regularly apply it topically on my face for Demodex mites and rosacea issues

sugarisgreat

One more thought, I was listening to an interview by Dr. Sircus. He strongly recommends women paint their breasts once a week to prevent breast cancer and fibroids (sp?) I learned about the importance of magnesium and baking soda from him and Ray Peat.

Christine Northrup also advises the same re: iodine.

I am convinced that there is a hormonal disregulation element to this whole thing that may effect men and women (differently). Apparently, women have been more injured/more deaths from "Covid" and the Covid vaccines. If they get the women, they can stop the life cycle.

One more thought, I was listening to an interview by Dr. Sircus. He strongly recommends women paint their breasts once a week to prevent breast cancer and fibroids (sp?) I learned about the importance of magnesium and baking soda from him and Ray Peat.
Eberhart mentioned to me that the underwire in bras has been a suspect in breast cancer, as the metal acts as an antenna.

sugarisgreat

Eberhart mentioned to me that the underwire in bras has been a suspect in breast cancer, as the metal acts as an antenna.
Wow-that makes sense!

I posted this on another thread about 1918 being the first year of cellular magnetic networks, which has corresponded with flu outbreaks, and leading to Covid with 5G.

View: https://twitter.com/DarnelSugarfoo/status/1590085457995784193?s=20&t=FfmRwqZ3-EHCWKakfhSFcQ

Wow-that makes sense!

I posted this on another thread about 1918 being the first year of cellular magnetic networks, which has corresponded with flu outbreaks, and leading to Covid with 5G.

View: https://twitter.com/DarnelSugarfoo/status/1590085457995784193?s=20&t=FfmRwqZ3-EHCWKakfhSFcQ

…and think of all the graphene oxide that people keep putting up their nose with those nonsensical test kits and in the vaccines. They would be conductors too, This part part below, in the study that you linked, brings to light some hidden answers….

“Because disseminated virus can attach itself to cells containing an angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor; it can spread and damage organs and soft tissues throughout the body, including the lungs, heart, intestines, kidneys, blood vessels, fat, testes, and ovaries, among others. The disease can increase systemic inflammation and induce a hypercoagulable state. Without anticoagulation, intravascular blood clots can be devastating [12].

In COVID-19 patients referred to as “long-haulers,” symptoms can wax and wane for months [13]. Shortness of breath, fatigue, joint pain, and chest pain can become persistent symptoms. Post-infectious brain fog, cardiac arrhythmia, and new onset hypertension have also been described. Long-term chronic complications of COVID-19 are being defined as epidemiological data are collected over time.

As our understanding of COVID-19 continues to evolve, environmental factors, particularly those of wireless communication electromagnetic fields, remain unexplored variables that may be contributing to the disease including its severity in some patients.”

I also took a lot of Ivermectin during/after covid, as Tarmander does... And I regularly apply it topically on my face for Demodex mites and rosacea issues
I use benzoyl peroxide for my rosacea...it works perfectly, I am glad you have something that works, rosacea can be so humiliating at our age (I'm in my 40's as well)! I wonder if all of these heart symptoms showing up in women like us is not a surprise, as in, it is all autoimmune related? My symptoms were also the worst leading up to my period.

I had asthma as a young child, eczema, and starting in my 30's horrible rosacea. I had only the mildest acne as a teen, so it was a level of yuck on my face I never experienced before. Now I also cannot eat gluten without major tummy swelling for days, and I am sure it's messing me up systemically. That is the worst to deal with, I love bread :arghh:

joaquin

Wow-that makes sense!

Thank you for posting this study by the NIH. I have saved it so in case it gets taken down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals