Could Succinic Acid Be Dangerous Chelating Copper?

TreasureVibe

Hi everyone. I was wondering the following: according to this source, succinic acid has an affinity to bind to copper: Aesthetics Journal

Now in the case of taking succinic acid capsules of about 800 mg for a few days per day, could this be dangerously chelating copper from lets say your thoracic aorta, causing thoracic aneurysm?

I've been worried about having this condition for a long while now, for a couple of years. Because I have had juvenile onset rheumatoid arthritis, I've been predisposed to a higher incidence risk of inflammation of the aorta according to the latest studies. In my late puberty, I have lived a lavish lifestyle where I have drank alot of alcohol and smoked alot of cigarettes and marijuana. Later on, I have abused testosterone enanthate. I smoked alot of cigarettes in only 4 to 5 years and have lung issues too because of it, which is related to thoracic aneurysm.

I was diagnosed with costochronditis before on my left chest, which was a legit diagnosis as a certain exercise adviced by a physiotherapist on YouTube specifically for this ailment alleviated it almost instantly.

I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder like symptoms as it runs in my family. This causes emotional regulation dysfunction, which causes the thymus (which lays in the middle of the chest) to secrete prostaglandins and alike which cause a weird and weakening sensation on the chest as well. Also due to chronic inflammatory pain in the chest due to smoking I also feel this almost always in the chest area.

When I lay on my back and look at my stomach I can see my belly bounce on the rhythm of my heartbeat. I also suffer from tachycardia when I am showering, and sometimes when I am doing nothing. I might be suffering from hypochondria and associated anxiety.

Now I wonder is it normal if my belly bounces like that? I am quite thin-ish. And could copper chelation induce a thoracic/abdominal aneurysm with its chelation after a couple of days of use or would it take longer?

I know that the only thing you can do is basically say go to a doctor to get it checked out but I am uncertain if telling him/her I took succinic acid capsules would be understood as significant as he or she probably does not know what it is. I might end up being sent home as anxious.. So that is why I tend to here. Living a high stress life almost daily also adds to the burden. I don't really like the radiation of a CT scan or the contrast agent of a x-ray or MRI scan either.

Basically in such a case I would just take preventive measures for the potential ailment. In this case, lysine, vitamin C, proline and vitamin K would be a good start to strengthen the arterial wall. A collagen supplement could also help. I don't like supplementing copper as supplemental copper has been associated with cancer and Alzheimer, so I would need to find a high copper food. All in all if I were to take these measures I would be fine, atleast that's what I think, and hope.

If any of you has some input it would be really appreciated! I tend to grow panicky of such suspicions of ones own health because simply put, not all ailments can be properly seen from the outside, yet can be fatal and strike when you'd least expect it. And I would like to prevent that!

Thank you.

Last edited: