Stomach issues, yeast, h.pylori?

Jabuger

Hi there, I am a 20 year old male living the in the uk. Trying to eat as peaty as possible after experiencing strange symptoms for the past month.

Here. I’ve already made a post before on some of my symptoms that I’d been getting in the October/November months and they have only mildly improved.

Today I feel pretty crap, feel super dizzy almost like I’m drunk and have had some crazy stomach issues. Excessive belching just 24/7, even after a carrot salad it wouldn’t stop and it even felt worse.

I don’t know exactly how this works but there is a white discolouration on the tip of my penis that the doctor has prescribed a cream called cenesten. I’m pretty sure it’s used for things like yeast infections which leads me to believe that I could possibly also have an infection in my stomach due to the stomach pain and belching.

Does anyone know how to get rid of something like this? I can barely function it’s horrible. Right now I’m shaking belching and sweating, I feel lightheaded have extreme brain fog.

I have eaten 0 starch these past few days, nothing but melon, milk and oj for my carbs. Red meat prawns, eggs and collagen for my protein and mostly coconut oil for fats. Maybe try and get more collagen in? If so how.

I saw some people talk about flowers of sulphur?

My supplements are:

Vit D3 5000IU
Thiamin HCL 1g
Niacinamide 500mg
Energin 1 dose topically on legs
Aspirin 1.5g

Hi there, I am a 20 year old male living the in the uk. Trying to eat as peaty as possible after experiencing strange symptoms for the past month.

Here. I’ve already made a post before on some of my symptoms that I’d been getting in the October/November months and they have only mildly improved.

Today I feel pretty crap, feel super dizzy almost like I’m drunk and have had some crazy stomach issues. Excessive belching just 24/7, even after a carrot salad it wouldn’t stop and it even felt worse.

I don’t know exactly how this works but there is a white discolouration on the tip of my penis that the doctor has prescribed a cream called cenesten. I’m pretty sure it’s used for things like yeast infections which leads me to believe that I could possibly also have an infection in my stomach due to the stomach pain and belching.

Does anyone know how to get rid of something like this? I can barely function it’s horrible. Right now I’m shaking belching and sweating, I feel lightheaded have extreme brain fog.

I have eaten 0 starch these past few days, nothing but melon, milk and oj for my carbs. Red meat prawns, eggs and collagen for my protein and mostly coconut oil for fats. Maybe try and get more collagen in? If so how.

I saw some people talk about flowers of sulphur?

My supplements are:

Vit D3 5000IU
Thiamin HCL 1g
Niacinamide 500mg
Energin 1 dose topically on legs
Aspirin 1.5g
Sound like a yeast infection to me, in which case large amounts of sugar from fruit and milk will make it worse. My young son had a miserable yeast infection, and my holistic chiropractor told me to give him acidophilus WITH BIFIDUS. She said the infection would be stubborn and would take about a month to clear up, and she was right, it cleared up and never returned. She said yeast infections in young boys are usually caused by antibiotics, even antibiotics taken years earlier can create an environment that rise up when environment is right and cause abyeast infection. A grown male can contract one from sex with a female who has a yeast infection. If I were a man, or even a woman for that matter, I would be slathering up with coconut oil after having wax with someone. Even after kissing someone taking a spoonful of Manuka honey is a good precaution as to not let someone else's bad bacteria, or something worse, set up shop in your body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals