Treatment For Fungus/yeast/candida? Help Plz

You'll never get rid of your candida with oral methods now.
Only solution is iodine enema, to reach the cecum.
Alright, that's quite enough of this.

Candida is when there's an overgrowth of that particular type of fungus in the small/upper intestine, not the colon.

Many natural options are available to help deal with various fungal issues, but ridding yourself of candida won't happen until they are saturated with the type of food that they're after.

Sure, you can nuke your small intestine with synthetic antibiotics that might kill the candida and who-knows-what-else... Or you can use natural antibiotics until they become irritants which cause the candida to burrow/defend itself... But again, the imbalanced bacterial population of the small intestine which ought to be in the large intestine will not get there until the yeast get the food they're looking for. I solved mine by milk fasting, detailed in this thread:

To those who are reading, please don't wash your colon out with sizeable doses of things with antifungal, antibiotic, or antiparasitic properties. I've personally done this a few too many times and it's mostly served just to give me a more sensitive stomach in the few years following since, which made eating anything and everything more difficult.

Dave Clark

Everybody has a fungus/candida story, but I can say for me, that I didn't get mine under control until I did ozone therapy. Ozone is toxic to microbes like fungus, bacteria, etc., so it worked when a decade of all the other anti-fungals did not, at least for me. Like I said, everybody has a different story, but candida when out of control is systemic, and has to be treated that way, not in isolation in the intestines. I am not looking for debate, just telling my story.

Perry Staltic

Everybody has a fungus/candida story, but I can say for me, that I didn't get mine under control until I did ozone therapy. Ozone is toxic to microbes like fungus, bacteria, etc., so it worked when a decade of all the other anti-fungals did not, at least for me. Like I said, everybody has a different story, but candida when out of control is systemic, and has to be treated that way, not in isolation in the intestines. I am not looking for debate, just telling my story.

Was that IV or enema, or both?

Vins7

The question is, how did you know that the overgrowth was caused by fungus and not bacteria or other microorganism?

T

TheBeard

Alright, that's quite enough of this.

Candida is when there's an overgrowth of that particular type of fungus in the small/upper intestine, not the colon.

Many natural options are available to help deal with various fungal issues, but ridding yourself of candida won't happen until they are saturated with the type of food that they're after.

Sure, you can nuke your small intestine with synthetic antibiotics that might kill the candida and who-knows-what-else... Or you can use natural antibiotics until they become irritants which cause the candida to burrow/defend itself... But again, the imbalanced bacterial population of the small intestine which ought to be in the large intestine will not get there until the yeast get the food they're looking for. I solved mine by milk fasting, detailed in this thread:

To those who are reading, please don't wash your colon out with sizeable doses of things with antifungal, antibiotic, or antiparasitic properties. I've personally done this a few too many times and it's mostly served just to give me a more sensitive stomach in the few years following since, which made eating anything and everything more difficult.

"synthetic antibiotics that might kill the candida?
Antibiotics are ineffective against yeast.

I did the milk diet, for quite some time, no result.

And no, candida overgrowth isn't in the upper part of the tract.
All candida yeast balls I flushed were thanks to iodine enema, nothing with diet or antifungals taken orally.

Dave Clark

Was that IV or enema, or both?
I did rectal insufflation at 40 to 50 gamma setting (which is the strength of the ozone). Lower gamma won't kill the fungus, ozone was doing nothing until I increased gamma over 40, which is not an extreme gamma setting at all.
For Vins7, I had external evidence of fungal related, due to fungal rashes on different parts of my body. Once I increased the gamma setting on the ozone to 40 to 50, the fungal rashes cleared up in a week or two and stayed away. I will do a maintenance RI every now and then just to make sure it stays resolved.

AndrewGesell

I think mixxing the aspirin and niacinamide in water would be fine. If you expect to keep the solution for more than a week or so you'll have to add some alcohol to prevent it getting moldy. Caffeine also has some antifungal action, so something like Solban would be helpful. For methylene blue to be used as an antifungal, the affected skin should be stained and then exposed to red light. Sulfur soap is probably the single most effective thing that's safe
Every morning I put oxidal on my tongue. When I stand in front of the red light with my tongue to it it becomes tingly and painful.There’s definitely an infection on my tongue, it always becomes white even when I brush it or wipe it off with paper towel.

AdR

I did rectal insufflation at 40 to 50 gamma setting (which is the strength of the ozone). Lower gamma won't kill the fungus, ozone was doing nothing until I increased gamma over 40, which is not an extreme gamma setting at all.
For Vins7, I had external evidence of fungal related, due to fungal rashes on different parts of my body. Once I increased the gamma setting on the ozone to 40 to 50, the fungal rashes cleared up in a week or two and stayed away. I will do a maintenance RI every now and then just to make sure it stays resolved.
What device did you use?

AdR

Dave Clark

I used the Promolife O3 Elite. Promolife has excellent ozone equipment. They have good customer service, and if you call them, they can answer your questions and walk you through the process. It sounds complex when you first get into it, but it is very easy to do. There are some basic simple rules to follow, but that goes with anything. They also have instructional videos to watch. It cost a few bucks up front, but a good investment for the future, especially in this day and age.

AdR

I used the Promolife O3 Elite. Promolife has excellent ozone equipment. They have good customer service, and if you call them, they can answer your questions and walk you through the process. It sounds complex when you first get into it, but it is very easy to do. There are some basic simple rules to follow, but that goes with anything. They also have instructional videos to watch. It cost a few bucks up front, but a good investment for the future, especially in this day and age.
And you don't think it's feasible to use one of those low-cost ivation ones with the silicon tubing? Supposedly those put out 60 mg over 10 minutes.

Dave Clark

And you don't think it's feasible to use one of those low-cost ivation ones with the silicon tubing? Supposedly those put out 60 mg over 10 minutes.
the ozone therapy I was speaking of was rectal insufflation, which should only be done making ozone with pure oxygen from an oxygen tank. I recommend doing some research on ozone, look at some ozone videos, and/or contact Promolife foe more information. You can make ozone water to drink with the cheap units, but if you want/need to get into doing any insufflations, you need a quality unit that uses pure oxygen.

AdR

the ozone therapy I was speaking of was rectal insufflation, which should only be done making ozone with pure oxygen from an oxygen tank. I recommend doing some research on ozone, look at some ozone videos, and/or contact Promolife foe more information. You can make ozone water to drink with the cheap units, but if you want/need to get into doing any insufflations, you need a quality unit that uses pure oxygen.
Hey thanks man. Seems like it may be worth it. You must have experienced a lot of benefits from finally resolving these issues.

Dave Clark

Hey thanks man. Seems like it may be worth it. You must have experienced a lot of benefits from finally resolving these issues.
Yes. Until I got the gamma settings right for fungus, etc., I felt like I just wasted another chunk of money on something that wasn't going to do squat for my fungal issues {which were all part and parcel of mercury toxicity, antibiotic use, etc.}. I always try and be optimistic, but I can honestly say I didn't expect it to do anything, but, it did. Now, I will do a treatment every now and then just to keep the terrain clean, so to speak.
The benefits were no rashes, no itching, normalized bowel movements, reduced sinus issues, etc. I am glad that I purchased the ozone generator, since there are many other health issues it can be used for, like the thing we have to hear about everyday ad nauseum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals