Thoughts on Endoscopy Procedure

Peatress

I understand, and feel the same way
We live and learn. Actually, it wasn’t until I read this thread by Haidut that I started to think about my own experience of these procedures. But I already knew I would never consent to another endoscopy after the last one, it was extremely traumatic. There are so many routine procedures that really ought to be banned. For instance, getting contrast dyes was probably one of my worst health decisions and when combined with radiation it really is next level tissue destruction. Before 2020 only a small section of the population, usually the sick, was aware of how insidious the denial that medicine can harm is. Gaslighting took on a whole new meaning with the plandemic. I think many have been humbled by their experience of covid. Though, some people will not believe until it happens to them.

frannybananny

We live and learn. Actually, it wasn’t until I read this thread by Haidut that I started to think about my own experience of these procedures. But I already knew I would never consent to another endoscopy after the last one, it was extremely traumatic. There are so many routine procedures that really ought to be banned. For instance, getting contrast dyes was probably one of my worst health decisions and when combined with radiation it really is next level tissue destruction. Before 2020 only a small section of the population, usually the sick, was aware of how insidious the denial that medicine can harm is. Gaslighting took on a whole new meaning with the plandemic. I think many have been humbled by their experience of covid. Though, some people will not believe until it happens to them.
I'm supposed to schedule an endoscopy just for "findings"... I don't have any real problems except for bloating. If it wouldn't be too traumatic for you can you give us some details of the complications of your last endoscopy?

Peatress

I'm supposed to schedule an endoscopy just for "findings"... I don't have any real problems except for bloating. If it wouldn't be too traumatic for you can you give us some details of the complications of your last endoscopy?
I rather not go into it here if that's ok with you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals