Diagnostic testing for extreme digestive dysfunction

dogtrainer

I’ve had extreme digestive issues for 3 years now and I can barely eat. I’ve reached somewhat of a breaking point trying to solve it myself. I am going to start seeing an MD. My symptoms occurred after a long history of dieting/keto/intermittent fasting.

-bloating immediately after meals
-burping with most meals
-Symptoms disappeared on rifaxamin and various herbal protocols but not a sustained remission
-constipation if not forced with salt water/cascara/potassium
-zero hunger, ever
-dizziness when standing sometimes
-every food causes bloating, including plain water and plain salted meat.Starches cause extremely painful bloating I will not go near them
-attempts to eat more results in more pain, pressure, and brain fog
I suspect that I have low stomach acid (Which most doctors do not test for or believe is real) and gastroparesis. Possibly gallbladder dysmotility too.

Gastroparesis would explain my stomach distention even from plain water. It’s almost as if the pyloric sphincter is not opening properly. even when I take heavy doses of magnesium to try and force a bowel movement overnight, I will be bloated/distended all night sleeping and wake up bloated/distended. Any liquids just sit above the navel. I actually can push on my distended belly and hear sloshing sometimes.

The next day, at some point I will feel something above the navel “open” and I will feel motility sensations, which are usually followed by a liquid BM. Sometimes this is as late as 3 or 4 in the afternoon, when I took the magnesium at 9PM the previous night.

is there a way to diagnose this/get a doctor to take me seriously? The last doctor I mentioned this too told me “nonsense, you’re not diabetic.” Didn’t want to do endoscopy either.

is there a way to get a motility study done other than smart pill or radioactive eggs?
From what I’ve researched insurance will not pay for a smart pill until you’ve done both Upper & Lower endoscopy.

my doctor (who I saw once in January) assured me that ingesting radioactive tracers is completely harmless...I’m not sure introducing a radioactive substance to inflamed cells is really the way to go. What do you think?

Any ideas appreciated. This will be a dire situation if I cannot comfortably eat any food.