Mr. "Hard To Dead" Thought His Number Was Up

B

Braveheart

Very scary experience the other night..woke up with excruciating chest pain, unbearable.... I panicked... started taking my BP because I feared heart attack (had stroke 5 years ago) Pressure continued to rise to stroke levels...later figured out this rise was due to me freaking out, expecting the worst. Took my old pressure med I had saved for emergencies and headed for our emergency room ...well, my heart was fine, what a sweet relief...Dr prescribed Zantac...I was left to figure out the cause of all this...doctor really no help. I took the Zantac without question due to the excruciating chest pain...this was a big mistake.
Got home and started with Dr Google and our trusty forum....well all this talk about stomach acid kind of side tracked me again...I didnt want to hear about acid and how to get rid of it ...if I could find the cause, I would be closer to a solution. I really didn't find the clue until I looked at everything that went into my stomach that day. My guess is I got some sort of bug from my evening raw milk w cacoa before bed and this ended up giving me this terrible chest pain.
I suspected a gut issue but didn't know what to do...until I reached for my Artemisinin (it was first day of my on cycle) and a light went on in my head...I know Art is effective for Chrons, Sibo and gut health. This issue happened on my Art off cycle (4 days on 3 off). 30 minutes after taking it...no more chest pain, belching etc!. I felt great!... but now had to deal w the Zantac side effects till my kidneys got rid of that ***t. It took my old kidneys several days.

I learned several lessons
Dont panic, you can raise your pressure to unsafe levels...dont believe me?...just think about sex or meditate and watch how you can raise and lower pressure...and if you think you are dying...well.
Taking Zantac, a drug for heartburn...think twice! And that is why I'm posting this experience...Zantac made me a zombie, it affected my eyesight and gave me thoughts of suicide!, yes me, Mr Positive was accepting suicide!!??...no sleep, no interest in food... and it goes on...how can they sell such a drug?...alarming was my eyesight got so bad had trouble using computer...I know we all react differently to things and I was amazed at a testimonial where someone was on this drug for 15 years?!...must have been a politician. But digging much, much deeper you will find the bad testimonials that could kill this supposedly benign drug..."hearing voices, suicide thoughts, threats of lawsuits". I threw the drug out.

Why take a drug for heartburn anyway?
Another feather in the cap for Artemisinin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Very scary experience the other night..woke up with excruciating chest pain, unbearable.... I panicked... started taking my BP because I feared heart attack (had stroke 5 years ago) Pressure continued to rise to stroke levels...later figured out this rise was due to me freaking out, expecting the worst. Took my old pressure med I had saved for emergencies and headed for our emergency room ...well, my heart was fine, what a sweet relief...Dr prescribed Zantac...I was left to figure out the cause of all this...doctor really no help. I took the Zantac without question due to the excruciating chest pain...this was a big mistake.
Got home and started with Dr Google and our trusty forum....well all this talk about stomach acid kind of side tracked me again...I didnt want to hear about acid and how to get rid of it ...if I could find the cause, I would be closer to a solution. I really didn't find the clue until I looked at everything that went into my stomach that day. My guess is I got some sort of bug from my evening raw milk w cacoa before bed and this ended up giving me this terrible chest pain.
I suspected a gut issue but didn't know what to do...until I reached for my Artemisinin (it was first day of my on cycle) and a light went on in my head...I know Art is effective for Chrons, Sibo and gut health. This issue happened on my Art off cycle (4 days on 3 off). 30 minutes after taking it...no more chest pain, belching etc!. I felt great!... but now had to deal w the Zantac side effects till my kidneys got rid of that ***t. It took my old kidneys several days.

Dont panic, you can raise your pressure to unsafe levels...dont believe me?...just think about sex or meditate and watch how you can raise and lower pressure...and if you think you are dying...well.
Taking Zantac, a drug for heartburn...think twice! And that is why I'm posting this experience...Zantac made me a zombie, it affected my eyesight and gave me thoughts of suicide!, yes me, Mr Positive was accepting suicide!!??...no sleep, no interest in food... and it goes on...how can they sell such a drug?...alarming was my eyesight got so bad had trouble using computer...I know we all react differently to things and I was amazed at a testimonial where someone was on this drug for 15 years?!...must have been a politician. But digging much, much deeper you will find the bad testimonials that could kill this supposedly benign drug..."hearing voices, suicide thoughts, threats of lawsuits". I threw the drug out.

Edit: I went to the emergency room for what I thought was chest pain. It was so bad I was sure it was my heart. They told me it was heartburn. I guess it was. I am glad it wasn't your heart.

I think you are right that some food and bacteria combo probably caused the pain. I agree that drugs for heartburn don't solve the problem.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Glad you are okay @bzmazu!! Great story with many take away gems.

burtlancast

If the pain radiated to the lower abdomen, it could be a stone.

One of my older acquaintances had inexplicable attacks of intractable very high blood pressure and disseminated pain from the chest down to the lower abdomen that lasted for hours and left medics at a loss.

After many (useless) analyses, they finally discovered his gallbladder had stones.

Speaking of heart attacks, are you incorporating garlic into your regimen?
This stuff is the number one health food in the whole world. It rivals magnesium in the number of affections it treats/prevents.

And it's taste is probably even fouler.:lol:

Obi-wan

Glad to hear you are ok my virtual friend!!!

OP
B

Braveheart

If the pain radiated to the lower abdomen, it could be a stone.

One of my older acquaintances had inexplicable attacks of intractable very high blood pressure and disseminated pain from the chest down to the lower abdomen that lasted for hours and left medics at a loss.

After many (useless) analyses, they finally discovered his gallbladder had stones.

Speaking of heart attacks, are you incorporating garlic into your regimen?
This stuff is the number one health food in the whole world. It rivals magnesium in the number of affections it treats/prevents.

And it's taste is probably even fouler.:lol:
My ex said it was just like her gall bladder before she had to have it removed...but I'm guessing it's not that...extreme low fat diet right now...still something going on down there in gut...some small belching, bloating...I try to use garlic in all my cooking of the leafy greens...passed EKG w flying colors...BP normally around 110/70... but the gall bladder is still a possibility? w my raw milk, duck eggs, w their big cholesterol...dropped them and only doing around 10-15 gr fat now...thanks, friend for your reply...I will be asking you more about B3, Mag and Iodine soon if you don't mind.

OP
B

Braveheart

Glad to hear you are ok my virtual friend!!!
Thanks Bro...as they say here in Creole ..."Mr John, you are hard to dead"...I suspect they are right...BTW the old Mayan Bush Medicine here is phenomenal.

OP
B

Braveheart

Out of curiosity why do you eat such low fat?
For long time was averaging 20 g per day, which I consider low fat...I felt good, ate all I liked...then I started experimenting w higher fat approx 60 gr per day (Peat says he was averaging 60) this included lovely raw milk, duck eggs, cheese, all organic ...but recent gut episode and lack of perkiness of my "piener" is making me go back in the other direction. I have obligations..."and miles to go before I sleep"

I must add, the higher fat came w higher calories...and I am about as sedentary as you can get...my right side, especially leg is disabled....another reason. But I do a killer Captain Ahab..."Whats harpoonin'?!"

OP
B

Braveheart

Update...the belching, burping is still there... so Art. did not cure...something going on...might have to check for H-Pylori, maybe a gallbladder flush...

Amazoniac

Did your appetite go down? If so, it's better to wait until it returns. Some teas in between such as Pau d'Arco or burtlan's recipe for colds and vegetable broths might be helpful.

When you say 'art', is it isolated artemisinin? On the wormwood thread, it was posted that a group of people believe that the whole plant is more effective (but probably more toxic as well for regular consumption).

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Maybe something simple like baking soda and water. At your age you are probably lacking in Hydrochloric acid...

OP
B

Braveheart

Did your appetite go down? If so, it's better to wait until it returns. Some teas in between such as Pau d'Arco or burtlan's recipe for colds and vegetable broths might be helpful.

When you say 'art', is it isolated artemisinin? On the wormwood thread, it was posted that a group of people believe that the whole plant is more effective (but probably more toxic as well for regular consumption).
I take both...Artemisia (the leaf extract) and the pure Artemisinin...covers all bases so to speak...haven't come across toxicity of the whole leaf extract...I believe it is possibly more effective...thanks for your reply

no appetite problem...

OP
B

Braveheart

Maybe something simple like baking soda and water. At your age you are probably lacking in Hydrochloric acid...
Thank you, Mr. Obi-wan (That's how we address each other here in Belize)...you could be on to something...all my recent reading often mentions this acid thing...I've read some petty confusing stuff...guess I spend another day researching...when will it ever end?....Mr John....thanks!

Obi-wan

Thank you, Mr. Obi-wan (That's how we address each other here in Belize)...you could be on to something...all my recent reading often mentions this acid thing...I've read some petty confusing stuff...guess I spend another day researching...when will it ever end?....Mr John....thanks!
Keep it simple Mr John...plus some Magnoil :):

Dr. C

My ex said it was just like her gall bladder before she had to have it removed...but I'm guessing it's not that...extreme low fat diet right now...still something going on down there in gut...some small belching, bloating...I try to use garlic in all my cooking of the leafy greens...passed EKG w flying colors...BP normally around 110/70... but the gall bladder is still a possibility? w my raw milk, duck eggs, w their big cholesterol...dropped them and only doing around 10-15 gr fat now...thanks, friend for your reply...I will be asking you more about B3, Mag and Iodine soon if you don't mind.

You should eat at least one serving of fat in 24hrs to make your gall bladder contract. If you don't bile acid will accumulate and a stone may be formed. E.g. eating only fruit for 2 weeks forms stones in quite a lot og people. At least so called sludge will be detectable with ultrasound in nearly everybody's gall bladder if eating such a diet. But your raw milk should lead to a gall bladder contraction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals