Ivermectin Failure. Twice.

baudoman

In agreement. I was on the fence about the severity of covid when I first got it, which led me to put off taking fluvoxamine (the only other covid treatment I had on hand) thinking I'd just bounce back in a few days. Then I had the worst headache of my life, intense chills, and started having trouble taking full breaths. Scary stuff. Stayed in bed for two weeks. I was without strength for weeks afterwards.

If someone is young and healthy, they can probably get through covid with no serious issues. But it's wise to have treatments on hand, just in case, and take them as soon as you start exhibiting symptoms. If I could find my azithromycin I'd be taking that, too.

The whole response to covid was such a clusterf*ck, it was difficult to tease apart what was true, what was spin, what were 'noble lies,' etc... The shots are harmful, but so is covid. The "there's no such thing as a virus! It's never been isolated!" or "it's harmless for 99.99%!" people are useless when you're actually sick with something that is manifestly very different from other flus you've had before.
+1 to last paragraph.

Well said.

Also, when the s*** hits the fan, you don't have the ability to do trial and error and figure out what works. That's the other tricky part. So ideally you want to experiment with anything you haven't tried prior to that, in stages, so you know it's at least not going to harm you.

But going through this thread and seeing both IVM and HP Nebulization (although he used 0.05% instead of the recommended 3% during illness) shot down has me a bit troubled. I want to say to myself "That can't be right, maybe they weren't using it properly, or the quality was bad, etc.". That doesn't mean those are off the table, it just gets factored into my thinking as we go along.

baudoman

I took Ivermectin starting on the 4th day of my illness. Can't say it helped or hurt, I was mostly recovered by the time I started it, plus the Frontline docs are stating that HCQ seems to work better in the Omicron era.

My parents are getting over something nasty, it's been going around since mid-March here and causes severe bronchitis for weeks. I had my parents nebulizing 0.05% H2O2 and it didn't seem to touch it. What ended up working was steroids and antibiotics. In fact I was giving them many of the same supplements I was taking when I had COVID-19, which worked very quickly for me (or so I thought, maybe it was just my own immune system doing the work), and I might as well have not been giving them anything. They specifically tested negative for COVID-19, as did everyone else I know who's been sick in the last two months, so maybe the benefits of nebulizing H2O2 are specific to covid pneumonia, not secondary bacterial pneumonia.
During (severe) illness, most recommend 3% food grade HP. Did you think about trying that, or is there a particular reason you wanted to keep the percentage at 0.05%?

During a podcast with Mercola & Levy, I recall Mercola disagreeing with using 3% and supporting only 0.05%.. but Levy seems to be OK with 3%. Also keep in mind the synergy with Vitamin C. Since HP works hand in hand with it, you should keep Vitamin C levels high by supplementing 1 gram every hour or two during illness (to do this: Recommend 1/4 tsp sodium ascorbate powder with 1/10 tsp baking soda (to prevent gastric effects - acidity feeling in stomach) in water.)

My 2 cents:
If you're experiencing illness, why not do full strength to hit it with all that you've got?

Peater Piper

During (severe) illness, most recommend 3% food grade HP. Did you think about trying that, or is there a particular reason you wanted to keep the percentage at 0.05%?
Brownstein said he was seeing good results with 0.05% and felt the higher doses were unnecessary (but I think he was talking about covid pneumonia specifically, so probably not what my parents were dealing with). I also added the iodine, and was giving them buffered vitamin C. My parents have a significant amount of health issues and contraindications due to medications, so I'm hesitant to experiment on them, especially with something I haven't tried myself. I also found a few disturbing stories with 3% H2O2, though it's hard to say how credible they were, but I've found a lot of these miracle cures tend to be a little riskier than their advocates let on. Had I been the one who was sick, I probably would have bumped up the dose to see how I responded, but my covid infection in January was uncomplicated and I never resorted to nebulizing. Ultimately I don't think they would have healed without the antibiotics and steroids.

Peater Piper

But going through this thread and seeing both IVM and HP Nebulization (although he used 0.05% instead of the recommended 3% during illness) shot down has me a bit troubled. I want to say to myself "That can't be right, maybe they weren't using it properly, or the quality was bad, etc.". That doesn't mean those are off the table, it just gets factored into my thinking as we go along.
My opinion, if you're in reasonably good health, these will probably prevent complicated infections, especially if started early (and these same people may do fine with no treatment whatsoever). If you're elderly and in poor health, maybe they'll be the difference between life and death. But the stories of people practically being on their death beds, no treatment for weeks, and then one dose of IVM or nebulized H2O2 and they're better by morning? I'm dubious. If you're elderly and dealt with a severe infection for several weeks, your body is going to take a beating. Even if you could snap your fingers to eradicate the infection instantly, you're not going to return to pre-infection health for at least days, if not weeks.

Peater Piper

If someone is young and healthy, they can probably get through covid with no serious issues. But it's wise to have treatments on hand, just in case, and take them as soon as you start exhibiting symptoms. If I could find my azithromycin I'd be taking that, too.
Totally agree, they need to be on hand. I thought I could get my parents through without antibiotics, that was a mistake. It took a week and multiple doctors before I could get my dad prescribed an antibiotic, even though I could see he wasn't going to improve. Doctors have gone from overprescribing antibiotics to being afraid to prescribe them when they're clearly needed. I'm going to source them from elsewhere to have on hand next time.

A

Adf

Just posting to note the failure of ivermectin to prevent covid/speed recovery twice in my (and my mother’s) experience.

My mother and I both got prescriptions for ivermectin in 2021. She took the prophylactic dose regularly, as prescribed. I took it two or three times but then stopped because 1) I wasn’t super worried about getting covid and 2) I didn’t like taking this pharmaceutical in such high doses, regularly. By the fall, the recommendations were changing to even higher preventative/treatment doses because apparently it wasn’t working as well as before. Well, despite following the ivermectin protocol, my mother contracted covid in November and became very very ill. I was caring for her, and I took a double dose of ivermectin every day for three days, per instructions. Didn’t help me either. I also came down with covid and was basically in bed for two weeks. While ill, we both took double dose ivm daily (I can’t tell you what the dosage was, I’ve forgotten, but whatever the covid 19 critical care docs were recommending). I’m convinced it did nothing. We were both very very ill and fatigued for weeks afterwards.

Fast forward to now, my mother has contracted covid again. Again, despite taking a “preventative” dose of ivermectin. I’m sure I will also come down with covid, being around her all day. However this time, I haven’t bothered to take ivermectin. It appears to have done nothing to prevent or treat covid. Just my experience.

The one drug I will take for covid is fluvoxamine — despite serious reservations about taking an SSRI, I got to the point where I was having some difficulty breathing and though I might end up in the hospital, I was very scared, so I started taking it. Within a day, symptoms began to lessen. Again, just my experience.

The whole thing has made me a bit wary of the ivermectin pushers. They’re so confident it helps but… it didn’t seem to do anything for me or my mother.

RE the Ivermectin pushers, IMO I think it does work for many people. But I think it's more that the mainstream and governments were burying Ivermectin and saying it's dangerous, which caused an equal level of pushback by those who saw through the bull****, possibly causing the other side to hype it up too much. E.g. 'Those evil liars are saying it's poison, so it must be liquid gold'.

My wife and I were sick a few months ago, both sick 2-3 weeks. It was the sickest we have ever felt in our lives (not counting the near-death experience on the night of our vax), and I lost my taste and smell for 1 day. I didn't test us, but because of that symptom and by how horribly sick we were, I believe we had Covid but cannot say for sure.

We had headaches and slight flu symptoms but the worst was our itchy cough. Every 2-3 breathes in would provoke a coughing spasm, so we really struggled to breathe and had little sleep for over 2 weeks.

I am super into health/fitness and already had all the vitamins/minerals we needed. From Vitamins b, c, d3, Zinc, magnesium, daily multivitamins, etc. Didn't work so after a few days we tried the usual cold/flu medicine, cough medicine etc. We both had Ivermectin months prior but I didn't have any on me while we were sick. Nothing helped us at all, our symptoms did not get any better, we were not recovering. That is until I bought Colloidal Silver as a hail mary, never tried it before and hoped for the best. The first day taking it, immediate relief, we went from 2-3 breaths to 10-20 breathes between coughing spasms. With rapid recovery each day, 3 days after taking the silver we were 95% recovered. After that we had maybe one or two itchy coughs a day for a week.

So as you could guess, I am fully team Colloidal Silver now. Even helped my wife with other health issues she was having on and off.

Lizb

RE the Ivermectin pushers, IMO I think it does work for many people. But I think it's more that the mainstream and governments were burying Ivermectin and saying it's dangerous, which caused an equal level of pushback by those who saw through the bull****, possibly causing the other side to hype it up too much. E.g. 'Those evil liars are saying it's poison, so it must be liquid gold'.

My wife and I were sick a few months ago, both sick 2-3 weeks. It was the sickest we have ever felt in our lives (not counting the near-death experience on the night of our vax), and I lost my taste and smell for 1 day. I didn't test us, but because of that symptom and by how horribly sick we were, I believe we had Covid but cannot say for sure.

We had headaches and slight flu symptoms but the worst was our itchy cough. Every 2-3 breathes in would provoke a coughing spasm, so we really struggled to breathe and had little sleep for over 2 weeks.

I am super into health/fitness and already had all the vitamins/minerals we needed. From Vitamins b, c, d3, Zinc, magnesium, daily multivitamins, etc. Didn't work so after a few days we tried the usual cold/flu medicine, cough medicine etc. We both had Ivermectin months prior but I didn't have any on me while we were sick. Nothing helped us at all, our symptoms did not get any better, we were not recovering. That is until I bought Colloidal Silver as a hail mary, never tried it before and hoped for the best. The first day taking it, immediate relief, we went from 2-3 breaths to 10-20 breathes between coughing spasms. With rapid recovery each day, 3 days after taking the silver we were 95% recovered. After that we had maybe one or two itchy coughs a day for a week.

So as you could guess, I am fully team Colloidal Silver now. Even helped my wife with other health issues she was having on and off.
Did you use an anti-inflammatory at all?

How did you use colloidal silver please?

A

Adf

Did you use an anti-inflammatory at all?

How did you use colloidal silver please?

Yes I was using low dose aspirin and also the cough medicine had one compound for anti-inflammatory, one anti-viral and one numbing compound. I can't remember what they were but I did research them at the time.

We used 2 tablespoons of colloidal silver twice a day (once morning and once night) drunk in a glass of spring water. The silver we used is this one from New Zealand but similar quality could be found most places.

Lizb

Yes I was using low dose aspirin and also the cough medicine had one compound for anti-inflammatory, one anti-viral and one numbing compound. I can't remember what they were but I did research them at the time.

We used 2 tablespoons of colloidal silver twice a day (once morning and once night) drunk in a glass of spring water. The silver we used is this one from New Zealand but similar quality could be found most places.
Thank you. I'll get some and try it whilst I am well.

Peater Piper

An interesting hypothesis I read is that back when COVID-19 was more of a lower respiratory disease, Ivermectin's biggest benefit may have been the anti-infammatory properties, especially in the lungs. Current variants tend to be more upper respiratory, and steroids have become a standard of care, which could make Ivermectin look less efficacious now compared to back in 2020. That said, it's also being used to treat long haul symptoms such as anosmia.

ironfist

Maybe Ivermectin doesn't work. There was a thread I made where I asked for studies showing it works, and the studies that were posted said it doesn't work.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Ray Told me to take generally anti inflammatory supplements for stomach virus without telling me what...
so I took a ton of niacinamide, salicylic acid, D3, Prog/DHEA by the bottle, and got better in 2 days, after 2 weeks of a no-eating flu, lol.

PS, Progesterone should be a mandatory emergency tool on everyone's shelf. It's saved me from so many problems.

I'm.No.One

My whole house rode it out with high dose aspirin, liquid gel Claritin, mullein infusion, & old cartoons.

It was 4 days of yuck with the first one being the worst until we started the above things.

What was interesting is how everyone had individually different symptoms.

I had high fever, disorientation, and sudden sharp body pains that would make me yell out.

My husband has violent sh!ts & vertigo.

Our daughter had basically stomach flu symptoms.

Our son & his asthmatic girlfriend had mild fevers & coughing.

It absolutely felt upper respiratory though as we all had snotty noses.

baudoman

frannybananny

I guess liver damage from hydroxycloroquine is better than brain damage from Ivermectin.

Peat said the side effects of these medications don't justifies their use for convid, which is harmless to 99,9% of the people.

Azithromycin is very anti inflammatory, as is aspirin, quinine, cyproheptadine, progesterone, Losartan etc. For the few people with strong symptoms these medications can be helpful indeed.
What makes you think that ivermectin causes brain damage? Just curious as that is a very powerful statement.

Michael Mohn

What makes you think that ivermectin causes brain damage? Just curious as that is a very powerful statement.

Peat said it in different interviews that Ivermectin causes brain damage in 0.1% of the users.

The risk of severe symptoms/death due to convid is like 0.05%

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals