I Need Help! Weird Feelings

i doubt it's a panic attack... what is your diet dude? are you eating strict peat? make sure you get some fiber in, like carrots, oat bran, cooked leafy greens, and bamboo shoots, see how you feel, have all of those in a day, maybe you are not detoxed all the way from bad thyroid

Sounds like panic attacks, general anxiety, which often happens around drinking alcohol. You're doing the right thing going to a doctor though. I would stop drinking any alcohol until you've sorted this out, go for gentle walks, try to relax. I probably wouldn't make any drastic dietary changes yet such as getting rid of starch, often causes more problems unless you get definite negative reactions from eating starch, you are still very young and healthy as you say. Don't believe the people on here that say you have to eat a certain way and fit into a little dietary box if you feel fine eating the foods they say are terrible. (Basically referring to starch here) Adding carrot salad is probably a good idea though. Eating liver once a week would probably help most people.

Why would it not be a panic attack? OP has basically described a text book panic attack. "Strict Peat" also isn't the answer to everything you know.

i asked if he was strict peat because it's possible he was probably lacking something or taking something and that caused the "panic attack". i realize it's a panic attack, but what i meant was, it wasn't caused by literally "panicking" or some emotional response, it was more likely caused by something he was doing that was messed up. for example, if he was lacking fiber while eating peat for like 3 months, its possible it can produce similar side effects to what he is saying. or who knows what he did, thats why i asked what his diet was, i asksed if he was full peat since this is 'raypeat' forum, so at least u have a background of what he was eating. if u are high testosterone, high progesterone, good thyroid, it doesn't matter if ur peat or not, u have my respect

or maybe he isnt eating b vitamins or something. the only B vitamin source in a strict peat diet is really liver or some other meats, but the diet looks like straight milk all the time, i remember reading the other day someone here never even eats liver yet is eating peat lol

Last edited:

fradon

*For symptoms go to bottom*

So on Saturday night I went out into town from 8pm till about 3am, got home about 4am (club closes at 3am so had nothing else to drink) all was well, feel asleep.
Sunday morning I had my job induction, this was a new job. I got through half the day perfect, but suddenly felt very warm inside, like it took over my whole body, then also very dizzy and felt faint with a rapid heart beat, we stopped the induction to phone my mum.
Myself and my mum went into A&E (Hospital) to get me checked, they checked my blood pressure which was slighty high and my heart rate was also high, after an hour they checked again and were both fine (They believe it was raised because I was scared) The doctor told me they think I was dehydrated, needed food and sleep and discharged me and told me to go back if nothing changed, which it didn't. Monday and Tuesday were the same, woke up dizzy, unsteady on my feet and slighty confused.
I went to the doctors on Wed and he checked my blood pressure and heart rate which was slighty raised, he told me "You might have been spiked" but wasn't sure, he told me to come back on Monday.
Here I am, writing this while it feels although everything around Is spinning.
Lying in bed sometimes I feel like an adrenaline rush in my chest which wakes me up into a panic, this also randomly happens throughout the day

We also noticed a bump/lump on top of my head which we can't explain, i never fell at the club so I'm confused about that, I just don't feel myself.
I'm normally a very healthy 18 year old boy

Symptoms:
Dizzy
Sick
Tired
Confused
Feel strange (don't feel myself)
Strange feeling in my chest (also when trying to sleep) feels like a zap of energy)
Scared
A headache sometimes (feels as though someone is squeezing my head) and a few more

I need help to maybe find out what is wrong with me before I go to the doctors.
I've taken iron tablets and vitium tablets about 3 hours ago which have had little or not effect

Thanks

sounds like lymph nodes swelling...perhaps an allergy to something??? what is your new job location/environement/smells/activity?

Emily Cahill

I’ve had this exact issue.
I was having sever anxiety attacks and after hypnosis/counceling I’m doing so much better. I’m sure something else is at play though, estrogens/serotonin/cortisol production. One day I’m fine, the next day I get a full return of symptoms. So who knows. Especially the Adrenalin zaps at night, accompanied by severe noise anxiety.

Any other thoughts on a bacterial/viral issue?

OP
K

Kyle.

It's been around 2-3 weeks after my first episode and again tonight walking to a taxi from KFC in the town the exact same thing happened. The hot flash followed by being dizzy and feeling the zaps through my chest. I went to hosptial last Saturday and got heart scans, a heart chart done and a chest xray done which all came back perfect, also got blood tests perfect. Myself and my parents think it's all in my head but being 18 it is scary and we don't know what the next steps are... do we go and see someone? Ask the doctors for suggestions of help? We don't know but I'm scared because it keeps happening to me. One day I'm fine for a few days, then with little or no warning it comes back on again and I don't know how to stop it.
These hot flashes are also followed by pins and needles in my fingers/hands but we believe this is because I panic when I feel like this. Anymore suggestions on what I do? I recently needed to stop working as it was happening in work on Friday but not this bad

InChristAlone

Try vitamin C flushes. Sounds like something brewing in the intestines then after a meal as food moves through an adrenine rush comes on. Or if it's not adrenaline your blood pressure is dropping due to endotoxin. Panicking will only make these responses get worse though.

tara

If you want more ideas, you could describe not just your symptoms, but more information, and what else you are doing.
Did you get any actual results, or just doctors telling you everything was perfect?
What and how much are you typically eating?
How's your breathing?

Have you read about CO2 or Buteyko breathing at all? There are suggestion above about possible panic attacks. This could be related to CO2 loss. You could read about that and get clues about your own state. Eg. check out your CP (Buteyko Control Pause). There are threads here, and other sites. I learned from normalbreathing .com.

MoonDay

I once was 18 and had my fair share of drinking and clubbing but i never had anything like you have described and i can see why you are worried. I would suggest talking to your mom and have same scans done if you can. Having worried about things without knowing what it is the worst because your mind goes crazy and creates even more anxiety (i've been there). If you can't afford scans at the moment eat simple food (boiled, steamed) consists of 2-3 ingredients for couple weeks and listen to your body, symptoms and do research online from lots of reliable sources.

OP
K

Kyle.

Sometimes like tonight I get a sore chest where my heart is even though the scans said it's fine, then get all warm like a hot flash from head to toe, my feet also become very cold after it and suddenly my head feels cold and I really feel as though I'm going to faint so I rush to my parents for help who can't do too much about it

InChristAlone

Sometimes like tonight I get a sore chest where my heart is even though the scans said it's fine, then get all warm like a hot flash from head to toe, my feet also become very cold after it and suddenly my head feels cold and I really feel as though I'm going to faint so I rush to my parents for help who can't do too much about it
Have you been exposed to mold by any chance?

tara

What was going on before you got the symptoms? Were you eating/hungry/exercising/resting/stressed by something/ anything else you can think of...?

You are describing effects, but not giving any clues about possible causes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals