Cynomel and Cynoplus caused bleeding in my intestines [similar to doxycycline] - INGREDIENTS?

B

BRBsavinWorld

Don't think so. I am not telling you or anyone else to stop supplementing it :) Ray information about the topic is well known...
Idk what it's like in your country, but I have eastern European friends who buy black market wild boar, and butcher it themselves, lol. I've always thought I could join in on the butchering process and get some thyroid glands. In Texas I'm surrounded by hunters who butcher their own animals - it's never hard to get a liver or heart from a pig or deer.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Have you seen any improvement with what ur taking now instead of cynomel and cynoplus?
I started questioning if cynomel and cynoplus were causing the bleeding.

I'm using cynomel and cynoplus for over 2 months now and I have no bleeding. The only thing I'm not doing as before is adding lot's of milk on top of everything. Instead just eating cheese.

Last night I've tried to add 1/4 tablespoon of eggshell powder to my meal and I woke up with extreme pain and stiffness in my kidneys chest spine ribcage etc. I think somehow the calcium is messing me up.

The milk on it's own at that time didn't caused the bleeding but milk + thyroid did.
And now It's confirmed that thyroid on it's own doesn't cause the bleeding too.

So go figure.

sunny

In regards to D, putting the liquid drops on your skin would be better from what you describe. In the matter of "hormone D" - it's gonna be hard for you to blend the views of Morley et al, with Dr. Peat. You need to pick one or the other- they lead in opposite directions.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
In regards to D, putting the liquid drops on your skin would be better from what you describe. In the matter of "hormone D" - it's gonna be hard for you to blend the views of Morley et al, with Dr. Peat. You need to pick one or the other- they lead in opposite directions.
How do you know I haven't used it on my skin?

I never listened to Morley - I don't know what his message is.
I trusted Ray's advices blindly most of the time and a few times I fu**ed myself pretty badly.
Not saying that his advice is wrong - but that people are different and some issues are very individualistic.

rayban

What did peat say? Im using this supplement:

Has a small dose of 200 UI in EVOO base. Just a small extra.