Cynomel and Cynoplus caused bleeding in my intestines [similar to doxycycline] - INGREDIENTS?

sweetpeat

The exchange ended up this way:

RP: " Some people react very badly to MCT taken orally; it can promote the development of food allergies."

ME:
"Thank you Dr.Peat

So you would still advise to take this one topically until I find the purer version?
It would extremely help If you could suggest one for me. I know you probably don't want to endorse anyone or something like that but It would be of great help.
High quality VIT D3 with good bioavailability would probably really improve my condition."

RP: "There are several brands in pure olive oil only, but they vary a lot in price; I think this one is fairly priced:

Amazon product ASIN B00E028SD0View: https://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Vitamin-Softgels-Bottles/dp/B00E028SD0
"

ME: "You are just the best!

Thank you so much!"
Nice exchange with Peat. Thanks for sharing.

Prota

The exchange ended up this way:

RP: " Some people react very badly to MCT taken orally; it can promote the development of food allergies."

ME:
"Thank you Dr.Peat

So you would still advise to take this one topically until I find the purer version?
It would extremely help If you could suggest one for me. I know you probably don't want to endorse anyone or something like that but It would be of great help.
High quality VIT D3 with good bioavailability would probably really improve my condition."

RP: "There are several brands in pure olive oil only, but they vary a lot in price; I think this one is fairly priced:

Amazon product ASIN B00E028SD0View: https://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Vitamin-Softgels-Bottles/dp/B00E028SD0
"

ME: "You are just the best!

Thank you so much!"
I have been using this for years, the product is of exceptional quality, and most importantly it effectively raises the level of vitamin D.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
yes lifegivingstore.com is a pure glandular product.
just tried to order from lifegivingstore.com and apparently the shipping to Serbia would be 100+ dollars. That's a lot for me at this point. Do you or anyone else know any other source/company from which I can order pure glandular product?

sweetpeat

just tried to order from lifegivingstore.com and apparently the shipping to Serbia would be 100+ dollars. That's a lot for me at this point. Do you or anyone else know any other source/company from which I can order pure glandular product?
Pimpom products in Thailand sells a pure glandular powder. I haven't personally tried it, but I think some forum members have. Just do a search for pimpom.

If all else fails, I remember a discussion here a few years back by someone (I don't remember who, sorry) looking into using the actual thyroid gland of a livestock animal as a supplement. They were asking for help from the forum on how to determine dosage. Might be something to look into if you are friendly with an agreeable butcher ;)

SOMO

@UG Krishnamurti
Have you gotten your earwax professionally cleaned ever? Maybe you have that hard-earwax/hard-sebum gene that makes it harder for the body to clear earwax.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Have you gotten your earwax professionally cleaned ever? Maybe you have that hard-earwax/hard-sebum gene that makes it harder for the body to clear earwax.
Many times. Most recent was a few months ago.

Pimpom products in Thailand sells a pure glandular powder. I haven't personally tried it, but I think some forum members have. Just do a search for pimpom.

If all else fails, I remember a discussion here a few years back by someone (I don't remember who, sorry) looking into using the actual thyroid gland of a livestock animal as a supplement. They were asking for help from the forum on how to determine dosage. Might be something to look into if you are friendly with an agreeable butcher ;)

Thanks dude. But I don't think I would buy pig thyroid that isn't grass fed.

I'm just thinking about all of these natural thyroids and didn't RP mention how all these dried glandulars contain higher amounts of these side products of the harmful amino acids.

How are these powders different?

sweetpeat

Many times. Most recent was a few months ago.

Thanks dude. But I don't think I would buy pig thyroid that isn't grass fed.

I'm just thinking about all of these natural thyroids and didn't RP mention how all these dried glandulars contain higher amounts of these side products of the harmful amino acids.

How are these powders different?
I can't answer the powders question, but do you not have grass fed livestock in Serbia?

gaze

if you don't care about price and you think even the glycerin might give you problems these vitamin d drops have olive oil and nothing else:

OP
UG Krishnamurti
if you don't care about price and you think even the glycerin might give you problems these vitamin d drops have olive oil and nothing else:

Thanks dude.

I wouldn’t be so picky. If I need thyroid i would buy fish heads and make fish head soup. Or if I have pig necks I would use those. Pigs don’t eat grass and very few pigs have a decent diet but they still have a good thyroid that can help fix thyroid problems. Thyroid is a very serious problem and very important six and sometimes you wanna choose something that’s a little evil in order to fix something that’s very evil.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
I wouldn’t be so picky. If I need thyroid i would buy fish heads and make fish head soup. Or if I have pig necks I would use those. Pigs don’t eat grass and very few pigs have a decent diet but they still have a good thyroid that can help fix thyroid problems. Thyroid is a very serious problem and very important six and sometimes you wanna choose something that’s a little evil in order to fix something that’s very evil.
Thanks for the advice.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Here we go again:

Neo

The best vitamin D product is probably Nordic Naturals D3 for babies. Maybe something to try when you need new stuff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals