Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

Friend of mine had terrible symptoms. got worse and worse. Started on 80mg one dose per day. It has been a miracle.

this dose is high but the person is obese. And his illness severe. First dose dramatically improved his situation in one hour. Got worse again but the next dose in 24 hours helped immen. I’m so grateful I had bought this months ago and was prepared. It may have saved his life.

Perry Staltic

Friend of mine had terrible symptoms. got worse and worse. Started on 80mg one dose per day. It has been a miracle.

this dose is high but the person is obese. And his illness severe. First dose dramatically improved his situation in one hour. Got worse again but the next dose in 24 hours helped immen. I’m so grateful I had bought this months ago and was prepared. It may have saved his life.

Sounds like an amazing drug. I've heard other stories like this.

OP
B

Braveheart

I will bet its "undercover" Ivermectin. Merck was the first provider but their patent ran out...now a "reformulated" version....you know the game.

OP
B

Braveheart

Much good info here.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom