Bad Doctor Experience, Give Up On Doctors? Not Sure What To Do (not Clickbait)

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

I took it as a joke since some people do pineapple fasts because it has a lot of bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme, that some people think helps with biofilms or parasites.

In my experience the enzymes break down my mouth before they break down biofilms.

Travis

In my experience the enzymes break down my mouth before they break down biofilms.
You have to get the Del Monte's!

Those rock‐hard green ulcerating pineapples always seem to be affiliated with a Dole tag. The Del Monte's are generally sweeter, and less acidic (in my experience). I find that that both pineapple and watermelon go great with Tanqueray gin (a.k.a. London fruitsauce).

I think the pinenes generally have microbe destroying properties, but not sure how they relate to similarly‐sized molecules like thymol.

Last edited:

Tzheng2012

You have to get the Del Monte's!

Those rock‐hard green ulcerating pineapples always seem to be affiliated with a Dole tag. The Del Monte's are generally sweeter, and less acidic (in my experience). I find that that both pineapple and watermelon go great with Tanqueray gin (a.k.a. London fruitsauce).

I think the pinenes generally have microbe destroying properties, but not sure how they relate to similarly‐sized molecules like thymol.
After living in thailand ive come to realize most pineapples in the US are incredibley under ripened. Real plant ripened pineapples dont have that acidity at all. It actually tastes similar to honey and has a golden orange color. Its crazy the difference.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

Update: First bit of positive symptom relief after I started taking Nystatin and cyproheptidine. I think it was the Nystatin, as I have taken days off of the cypro and it didn't change anything.

I still have the same symptoms, bloating from food most severe when combining sugar with other macros and gut irritation from spicy food, but the intensity has decreased. In the past, for a day or two I might notice a reduction in symptoms (usually just a day) before eating a meal and feeling right back at square one, but this symptom-lessening effect has lasted for about 2 weeks now.

This point to fungal gut infection being involved.

Tzheng2012

Update: First bit of positive symptom relief after I started taking Nystatin and cyproheptidine. I think it was the Nystatin, as I have taken days off of the cypro and it didn't change anything.

I still have the same symptoms, bloating from food most severe when combining sugar with other macros and gut irritation from spicy food, but the intensity has decreased. In the past, for a day or two I might notice a reduction in symptoms (usually just a day) before eating a meal and feeling right back at square one, but this symptom-lessening effect has lasted for about 2 weeks now.

This point to fungal gut infection being involved.
Dang, i also get really bad gas/bloating if i take sugar after meals. Like if i take juice around 5pm then within an hour i start getting a crap ton of gas for at least 2 hours.

If you think its fungal, then how come all the proteolytic enzymes and antibacterial and antifungal stuff you tried before didnt work? Is the nyastatin just much stronger than what youve tried before? Im trying some MB for fungal since it was recommended on another thread, 5mg.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

Dang, i also get really bad gas/bloating if i take sugar after meals. Like if i take juice around 5pm then within an hour i start getting a crap ton of gas for at least 2 hours.

If you think its fungal, then how come all the proteolytic enzymes and antibacterial and antifungal stuff you tried before didnt work? Is the nyastatin just much stronger than what youve tried before? Im trying some MB for fungal since it was recommended on another thread, 5mg.

I really have no idea. Maybe it's the cyproheptidine that is helping. Maybe it's a cumulative effect of taking antibiotics and then taking antifungals. My next experiment is going to be spore probiotic/antibiotic products.

moa

My next experiment is going to be spore probiotic/antibiotic products.

How was it, any good results ? I am about to fishing my just thrive cure, very intense, with antibiotics (amoxicillin) the first days (for a sinus infection). The last day of antibiotics I took extra dose probiotics and lots of fiber, the day after too. Like extra lentils well cooked with inulin and FOS fiber and 15 pills of probiotic mixed in.

It ensureshat the probiotic is taking advantage of the moment right after antibiotic to colonise the gut. The result was spectacular, I was very boated, went to toilet 12 times that day and it was a good looking, no diarra but lots, i mean a lot of gas.

Then in a few days I was just fine, I have a very good digestion since, but at the same time I got sick with sneezing, nasal congestion, sore throat, fatigue, headache, cough. It lasted for 10 days now it is about to finish, maybe a virus taking advantage of the antibiotic lowering immune system.

Then I continued with one capsule daily and fiber 5 to 10 grams a day fos.

I still have 10 pills to finish the second bottle, we'll see how it feels in the long run, for now my gut is ok, I got no stomach pain or gut problem during my runny nose period, and my transit is very good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals