Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

burtlancast

Thanks for the information, and sorry to hear you suffered a relapse

Here are some therapies for leukemia that might be of interest:

- Oleander: The Botanical Glycoside Oleandrin Inhibits Human T-cell Leukemia Virus Type-1 Infectivity and Env-Dependent Virological Synapse Formation

- Dandelion root extract: Dandelion tea touted as possible cancer killer

- Cannabis oil (Rick Simpson): Cannabis Extract Treatment for Terminal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with a Philadelphia Chromosome Mutation

- LAPACHO/TAHEEBO/PAU D'ARCO/IPE ROXO: see attachment

- IP6: Effect of inositol hexaphosphate (IP(6)) on human normal and leukaemic haematopoietic cells

- Bob Beck blood electrifier: Bob Beck Protocol Helps Boy Recover from Leukemia

Attachments

• Pages from Options _ the alternative cancer therapy book.pdf
    969.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OP
B

Braveheart

Thanks Burt....I like the 1st one!... Oleander also known as "the suicide plant"...that's a sure fire way to cure leukemia lol. Thanks for the references. I will check them out today as I am back on my original Artemisinin and feeling better? Cheers!

Birdie

Thanks Burt....I like the 1st one!... Oleander also known as "the suicide plant"...that's a sure fire way to cure leukemia lol. Thanks for the references. I will check them out today as I am back on my original Artemisinin and feeling better? Cheers!
Glad to hear of increased energy so you can read more articles. Thank you so much for the very interesting ivermectin articles.

Birdie

OP
B

Braveheart

Lollipop2

Glad you posted this! I saw it and was going to find where to post it. Good stuff. Although I think ivm isn’t the only way to achieve this victory.

OP
B

Braveheart

In anyone knows more about this story please post

Ivermectin has been showing success and saving lives around the world...the propaganda against it is in full force now with dramatic misleading claims....

OP
B

Braveheart

View: https://rumble.com/vlpecw-the-story-of-ivermectin.html

The African miracle....
E-AS9DxWYAApQsO.jpg

InChristAlone

OP
B

Braveheart

Last edited by a moderator:

David PS