Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

yerrag

. I guess the question is how and why the that organism came to be and wheter its role or presence is benefital or harmful to the host. If the terrain is broken then what caused that and how do we fix it? If the resulting invasion or upbringing of these organisms put a burden on the body which results in the incapability to heal the terrain, then that needs to be adressed while all other damaging factors are being adressed as well
It starts with understanding a subject that had been buried by what makes civilization flourish - conformity to a set of beliefs under the false need for unity:

Unity is love.

If you are not with us, you are against us.

Dissent is stigmatized to bury truth. Truth does not discriminate. All benefits from it. But civilization cannot flourish to where you can have false priests building pyramids, but the tendency to build empires for civilization necessitates a monolithic oneness at the expense of truth.

So, this is where we stand now with the tyranny of the false idea of germ theory. If one were to spend some time to read the workss of Bechamp, Enderlain, Naessens, Uwin - instead of thinking these ideas as fringe and untenable - one would be able to decide for oneself what is true and begin to apply the principles espoused to better one's health, without having to in validation from the zeitgeist.

I had a family dinner last sunday and i was applauding one politician who was calling the goverment out here in austria and my mother responded:

"This guy told people to take dewormers! Hes insane!" ... I have to note my family is a fairly uninformed, kind of "i dont wanna hear anymore of this annoying topic i dont want to bother with researching any of this, i feel fine and i dont want to be responsible for others not getting the jab" and went for the innoculation fairly readily to simply gain their access to society back so they can travel/go to concerts.

Little do they know the broad range of issues parasites, fungi and bacteria can cause, let alone the broader range of application a medical drug can have.

Liars thrive when many allow themselves to be the vessels where lies gain a foothold and create wine for their high priests to bless or rather curse life's endeavours.

Jam

Very interesting points @yerrag.

I just wanted to point out that the successful execution of the COVID plandemic does not really require the introduction of a "novel" pathogen at all, whether via nasal swabs, sprayed into the atmosphere, or [insert your theory here]. And neither is it required to explain the success of Ivermectin in treating COVID-like symptoms, as ivermectin has very broad anti-viral / anti-inflammatory effects. If it works for SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza, it probably works for most other viral-like illness/infection, even those caused by regular coronaviruses, rhinovirus, RSV, etc.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 111228.jpg

Last edited:

Jam

I just wanted to point out that the successful execution of the COVID plandemic does not really require the introduction of a "novel" pathogen at all, whether via nasal swabs, sprayed into the atmosphere, or [insert your theory here]. And neither is it required to explain the success of Ivermectin in treating COVID-like symptoms, as ivermectin has very broad anti-viral / anti-inflammatory effects. If it works for SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza, it probably works for most other viral-like illness/infection, even regular coronaviruses, rhinovirus, RSV, etc.

View attachment 31351
And in fact, it has been quite successfully (IMO) argued that COVID-19 is probably nothing more than the combination of: infection from an existing virus such as influenza, misdiagnosis, medical malpractice, media/totalitarian terrorism and the resulting nocebo effect:

yerrag

And in fact, it has been quite successfully (IMO) argued that COVID-19 is probably nothing more than the combination of: infection from an existing virus such as influenza, misdiagnosis, medical malpractice, media/totalitarian terrorism and the resulting nocebo effect:

But of course.

Many permutations of possibilities exist. It is fantasy to hit the right story. History shows everything is covered up and people die. Life goes on.

Meanwhile, Pasteur still wins your heart and soul, or have seeds of doubt been planted in you?

BTW, congratulations for your great work on iodine. It is precisely that kind of doggoned spirit that I like to see winning.

Last edited:

yerrag

I just wanted to point out that the successful execution of the COVID plandemic does not really require the introduction of a "novel" pathogen at all, whether via nasal swabs, sprayed into the atmosphere, or [insert your theory here]. And neither is it required to explain the success of Ivermectin in treating COVID-like symptoms, as ivermectin has very broad anti-viral / anti-inflammatory effects. If it works for SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza, it probably works for most other viral-like illness/infection, even those caused by regular coronaviruses, rhinovirus, RSV, etc.

View attachment 31351
So let me see if I get your point with showing me the table.

Does Ivermectin being very useful for a whole range of anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects invalidate the thesis that a parasitic angle is involved, or does it actually strengthen that thesis?

Since your argument is based on the existence of virus and that a virus causality is presumed by you, as indicated in your table, I would also assume that your idea of a viral infection as real also makes you only consider my thesis as interesting but implausible. Is that right? Or did I have you pegged wrongly as you have in the past told me you had been very counter-mainstream in many instances?

Jam

So let me see if I get your point with showing me the table.

Does Ivermectin being very useful for a whole range of anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects invalidate the thesis that a parasitic angle is involved, or does it actually strengthen that thesis?

Since your argument is based on the existence of virus and that a virus causality is presumed by you, as indicated in your table, I would also assume that your idea of a viral infection as real also makes you only consider my thesis as interesting but implausible. Is that right? Or did I have you pegged wrongly as you have in the past told me you had been very counter-mainstream in many instances?
Ok so first of all, I believe that viruses exist, in the same way that Ray Peat does. But, my point in showing you that table is not to disprove the parasitic angle at all. My point is that the presence of a parasitic, or viral component to COVID-19 is irrelevant to Ivermectin's success in treating "COVID-19", as Ivermectin's success in treating a plethora of viral infections implies that a scenario whereby say influenza is behind 90% of what is considered "COVID-19" is not at all implausible. And remember, the CDC itself, on its website, admits that the PCR tests do not distinguish between SARS-COV-2 and Influenza, and that all tests based on the EUA PCR tech will be withdrawn from the market by the end of this year...

Interestingly, it has been proven by such scientists as Nicola Bidoli and Luc Montagnier beyond the shadow of a doubt that the proteins that comprise the model of the SARS-COV-2 virus contain sequences from a plethora of other pathogens such as influenza A and B, herpes, HIV, and a lot more, including certain proteins from parasitic species such as plasmodium (malaria). See the attached image for a list of identified pathogens. They posit that the reason why anti-parasitics such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work against "COVID-19" is that they block SARS-COV-2 in much the same way as they block other parasitic pathogens. I cannot just merely discard their arguments, as they are scientists I respect.

However, since SARS-COV-2 has not actually been isolated, I am not sure that I buy into the above explanation of Ivermectin's success. Indeed, its success can be explained even in the absence of a novel pathogen, in my opinion, as stated earlier. Occam's Razor rules. Especially the homonymous Frank Zappa solo ;)

E-oFFyLXsAARFLr.jpg
E6yG6U3WEAEA_sC.jpg

Last edited:

Jam

Ok so first of all, I believe that viruses exist, in the same way that Ray Peat does. But, my point in showing you that table is not to disprove the parasitic angle at all. My point is that the presence of a parasitic, or viral component to COVID-19 is irrelevant to Ivermectin's success in treating "COVID-19", as Ivermectin's success in treating a plethora of viral infections implies that a scenario whereby say influenza is behind 90% of what is considered "COVID-19" is not at all implausible. And remember, the CDC itself, on its website, admits that the PCR tests do not distinguish between SARS-COV-2 and Influenza, and that all tests based on the EUA PCR tech will be withdrawn from the market by the end of this year...

Interestingly, it has been proven by such scientists as Nicola Bidoli and Luc Montagnier beyond the shadow of a doubt that the proteins that comprise the model of the SARS-COV-2 virus contain sequences from a plethora of other pathogens such as influenza A and B, herpes, HIV, and a lot more, including certain proteins from parasitic species such as plasmodium (malaria). See the attached image for a list of identified pathogens. They posit that the reason why anti-parasitics such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work against "COVID-19" is that they block SARS-COV-2 in much the same way as they block other parasitic pathogens. I cannot just merely discard their arguments, as they are scientists I respect.

However, since SARS-COV-2 has not actually been isolated, I am not sure that I buy into the above explanation of Ivermectin's success. Indeed, its success can be explained even in the absence of a novel pathogen, in my opinion, as stated earlier. Occam's Razor rules. Especially the homonymous Frank Zappa solo ;)

View attachment 31356View attachment 31357
Finally, and what I see no one else connecting the dots to, is that the combination of both scenarios can co-exist and indeed provides the most elegant explanation I have been able to come up with so far. One that does not invalidate the research of Nobel-winning scientists, but that does not require the actual existence of a novel pathogen, just its model: And that is, that since the model of SARS-COV-2 uploaded by China and upon which all PCR tests are based on conveniently contains protein sequences from basically every pathogen known to mankind, any infection or past infection by pretty much anything under the sun will trigger a positive PCR test: how convenient indeed! Hey CDC, the PCR tests cannot distinguish SARS-COV-2 from Influenza? No freaking ***t sherlock! A scam of epic proportions.

Last edited:

yerrag

and what I see no one else connecting the dots to, is that the combination of both scenarios can co-exist and indeed provides the most elegant explanation I have been able to come up with so far.
I read our exchange and appreciate your thoughtful reply. And I agree with your points and can appreciate the suspicions as well as doubt you raised.

But I am lost in failing to see what two scenarios you refer to. Could you pls clarify?

Jam

I read our exchange and appreciate your thoughtful reply. And I agree with your points and can appreciate the suspicions as well as doubt you raised.

But I am lost in failing to see what two scenarios you refer to. Could you pls clarify?
Sorry, I'm writing this stuff from work and didn't spend the time necessary to clearly flesh out my ramblings.

By combination of two scenarios I meant that the parasite hypothesis (which would explain why Ivermectin works so well) may be explained by the fact that according to some highly regarded scientists, including a Nobel laureate, SARS-CoV-2 contains protein sequences from certain parasitic pathogens such as plasmodium sp. (malaria).

The plandemic, as most likely concocted with the help of Fauci-UNC-EcoHealth-Moderna-China, does not require the real-world existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or any other novel pathogen, to succeed, though. All that needed to be done was simulate an outbreak in Wuhan and then upload a cooked-up genomic sequence upon which global PCR tests would be based upon. Since the uploaded SARS-CoV-2 contains sequences from such a broad array of common (and not-so-common) human pathogens, any current or past infections with any one of these pathogens would trigger a huge number of false positives, on top of all the other false positives driven by the use of crazy-high PCR test cycles. The end goal is/was indefinite ongoing mass vaccination.

Or, the virus may actually exist, but the result is the same. Ivermectin would be successful in both cases, because it has such broad anti-microbial / anti-inflammatory properties.

Last edited:

RealNeat

Wonder if you have seen this one already. Was floating around on the forum for over a year now but i find it fascininating everytime i watch it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZcQ6ISbpU

I'm gonna call bs on the electrical talk as explained in this video with channels and all those mechanistic doorways, gates dungeons and dragons.

Ray explains the mechanisms by which ions are regulated very logically and takes into account the energy balance of the cell, it's missing so called membrane and its Co2 production. As also spoken about by Ling.

I think one of the best books along these lines is "The Body Electric"

RealNeat

I can't cite the source right now (may have been Dr. Dach) but apparently one of the ways the antiparasitics deal with cancer is to destroy the nanotubules they use to suck mitochondria away from healthy cells...just one of the anti cancer mechanisms.
What parasites have nanotubes... ?

yerrag

Sorry, I'm writing this stuff from work and didn't spend the time necessary to clearly flesh out my ramblings.

By combination of two scenarios I meant that the parasite hypothesis (which would explain why Ivermectin works so well) may be explained by the fact that according to some highly regarded scientists, including a Nobel laureate, SARS-CoV-2 contains protein sequences from certain parasitic pathogens such as plasmodium sp. (malaria).

The plandemic, as most likely concocted with the help of Fauci-UNC-EcoHealth-Moderna-China, does not require the real-world existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or any other novel pathogen, to succeed, though. All that needed to be done was simulate an outbreak in Wuhan and then upload a cooked-up genomic sequence upon which global PCR tests would be based upon. Since the uploaded SARS-CoV-2 contains sequences from such a broad array of common (and not-so-common) human pathogens, any current or past infections with any one of these pathogens would trigger a huge number of false positives, on top of all the other false positives driven by the use of crazy-high PCR test cycles. The end goal is/was indefinite ongoing mass vaccination.

Or, the virus may actually exist, but the result is the same. Ivermectin would be successful in both cases, because it has such broad anti-microbial / anti-inflammatory properties.
Your explanation is much clearer now and I agree with the scam nature of the testing involved designed and gamed to result in a lot of false positives. The in silico sequencing of the virus as you say is intentionally contaminated with the signatures/sequence of many microbes that people of all sorts of conditions not even related to coronavirus would still test positive. A high PCR cycle setting further increases the positive outcome.

What I can't bring myself to accept is to agree with you on IVM (Ivermectin) having such broad anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects such that it is enough to explain away my thesis that parasitism is the root cause of people getting sick.

Parasitism probably has been the root cause (I say this loosely because I believe fungal parasites can result from poor terrain such as acid base imbalance) of diseases (not just in COVID) but the expression of it in different pathologies even in cancer masks it from being recognized for what it is. And it explains why even in studies parasites are the least mentioned and an inordinate focus is given to virus and bacteria. Fungus and fungal parasites are just like a footnote.

I posit that under the germ theory, we get to learn to miss the salient points in understanding microbes as it relates to how they make us healthier or make us sicker. In a good terrain, as enabled by good health, microbes in us act with our body in symbiosis. In really poor terrain as enabled by poor health, microbes turn parasitic.

Microbes turn from harmless seemingly non-entities of very small size of symbiotic nature into large fungal parasites. It is all internal. No need for an external microbe to create an infection-much less a viral infection.

Why is Ivermectin so effective in COVID, but not just it but also other anti-parasitic medication such as artemisia annua. Not just herbals but also an oil/solvent turpentine, and not just an oil but also a supposedly toxic chemical- chlorine dioxide?

It is because they are effective against parasites. Because fungal parasites are the product of a very unhealthy terrain. It is its full expression. That is why I had to qualify my statement of calling a fungal parasite a root cause earlier.

But it is the start of of a major deterioration of our body into disintegration towards death.

I posit the COVID false positive scam is merely a part of an elaborate scam to create in all of us a very unhealthy terrain. The scammers deny us this understanding by ramming down our throat the false idea of germ theory and viruses, while knowing very well how to make us ghastly sick using terrain theory. Marvelous! And diabolically ingenuous. Certainly deserving of another Nobel Prize, in humanities, if ever their is such a prize.

First, a psy-op to make us believe there is a very deadly virus and with fake tests, they make us believe we are infected.

This leads us down to this rabbit hole where everything else leads to a further deterioration of our terrain.

Nasal swab tests to plant toxicity in us.

Vaccines and gene therapies that put more toxins in.

Promotion via EUA of treatments such as Remdisivir to further destroy the terrain by its destructive effect on our detoxification organs.

Lockdowns to deprive us of a crucial vitamin/hormone in Vitamin D.

Not to mention the psychological stress they keep reinforcing. Add to that the loss of social engagement with friends and family. Loss of hugs, kisses, and sex. Loss of income and livelihood.

Yes, without any virus at all but just the idea of it, we can with belief and with practice, develop in us the root of our disintegration and demise. With the help of our government and experts in the medical establishment, all the way to the WHO, and to Gates, and to the Rothschilds.

Again, I ask why restrict IVM? IVM looks like the only medicine, but it's only because way before COVID, pharma drug lords have favored IVM over the alternatives I mentioned earlier. They are just as good, just not as well-known because in our censored state of affairs, how could they?

Last edited:

Jam

Your explanation is much clearer now and I agree with the scam nature of the testing involved designed and gamed to result in a lot of false positives. The in silico sequencing of the virus as you say is intentionally contaminated with the signatures/sequence of many microbes that people of all sorts of conditions not even related to coronavirus would still test positive. A high PCR cycle setting further increases the positive outcome.

What I can't bring myself to accept is to agree with you on IVM (Ivermectin) having such broad anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects such that it is enough to explain away my thesis that parasitism is the root cause of people getting sick.

Parasitism probably has been the root cause (I say this loosely because I believe fungal parasites can result from poor terrain such as acid base imbalance) of diseases (not just in COVID) but the expression of it in different pathologies even in cancer masks it from being recognized for what it is. And it explains why even in studies parasites are the least mentioned and an inordinate focus is given to virus and bacteria. Fungus and fungal parasites are just like a footnote.

I posit that under the germ theory, we get to learn to miss the salient points in understanding microbes as it relates to how they make us healthier or make us sicker. In a good terrain, as enabled by good health, microbes in us act with our body in symbiosis. In really poor terrain as enabled by poor health, microbes turn parasitic.

Microbes turn from harmless seemingly non-entities of very small size of symbiotic nature into large fungal parasites. It is all internal. No need for an external microbe to create an infection-much less a viral infection.

Why is Ivermectin so effective in COVID, but not just it but also other anti-parasitic medication such as artemisia annua. Not just herbals but also an oil/solvent turpentine, and not just an oil but also a supposedly toxic chemical- chlorine dioxide?

It is because they are effective against parasites. Because fungal parasites are the product of a very unhealthy terrain. It is its full expression. That is why I had to qualify my statement of calling a fungal parasite a root cause earlier.

But it is the start of of a major deterioration of our body into disintegration towards death.

I posit the COVID false positive scam is merely a part of an elaborate scam to create in all of us a very unhealthy terrain. The scammers deny us this understanding by ramming down our throat the false idea of germ theory and viruses, while knowing very well how to make us ghastly sick using terrain theory. Marvelous! And diabolically ingenuous. Certainly deserving of another Nobel Prize, in humanities, if ever their is such a prize.

First, a psy-op to make us believe there is a very deadly virus and with fake tests, they make us believe we are infected.

This leads us down to this rabbit hole where everything else leads to a further deterioration of our terrain.

Promotion via EUA of treatments such as Remdisivir to further destroy the terrain by its destructive effect on our detoxification organs.

Not to mention the psychological stress they keep reinforcing. Add to that the loss of social engagement with friends and family. Loss of hugs, kisses, and sex. Loss of income and livelihood.

Yes, without any virus at all but just the idea of it, we can with belief and with practice, develop in us the root of our disintegration and demise. With the help of our government and experts in the medical establishment, all the way to the WHO, and to Gates, and to the Rothschilds.

Again, I ask why restrict IVM? IVM looks like the only medicine, but it's only because way before COVID, pharma drug lords have favored IVM over the alternatives I mentioned earlier. They are just as good, just not as well-known because in our censored state of affairs, how could they?
Very well written and I agree unreservedly with perhaps 99% of what you laid out. The 1% that I have my doubts about doesn't make an iota of difference to the validity of the overarching theme. I believe in much of terrain theory but I also believe that viruses, or exosomes, do exist and can be spread between organisms. They are not, however, the evil ubiquitous boogey-men as we've been led to believe by the corrupt Scientism cult. They are probably as Ray Peat describes them to be -- signals or messages that, in the wrong terrain (sick organism) can cause dis-ease.

yerrag

Very well written and I agree unreservedly with perhaps 99% of what you laid out. The 1% that I have my doubts about doesn't make an iota of difference to the validity of the overarching theme. I believe in much of terrain theory but I also believe that viruses, or exosomes, do exist and can be spread between organisms. They are not, however, the evil ubiquitous boogey-men as we've been led to believe by the corrupt Scientism cult. They are probably as Ray Peat describes them to be -- signals or messages that, in the wrong terrain (sick organism) can cause dis-ease.
Thanks Jam. We share the same sentiments about the scientism cult that is used to great and irreversible harm.

I am sure I am missing some examples that altogether add up to making us chronically sick and sicker in a slow dying process that doesn't involve explicit violence, but is nonetheless worse because of the deceptive nature of it.

And you're absolutely right about that whether this involves a virus or not is not really as important.

A worldwide coordinated hoax is what it is. Virus or no virus, a hoax is ever present throughout history.

Be it in fiat money and gold, be it in made up fears from terrorism, whether from another religion or another race (even white nationalist terrorists), and from hate crimes invented to protect an evil cult that should wholesale be blasted off to Mars with their sycophants to make their own world that would likely be their hell of gnashing of teeth.

Texon

This all makes sense...Bechamp (sp?) vs Pasteur.

yerrag

If we try to think on a blank slate, by not accepting being a creature of educational and media programming, we can draw a sketch and diagram as rational thinkers would, not even have to be creative, to begin to see answers and solutions where dead ends used to be.

Being civilized had reached its peak long ago and the innovations that have come our way since then has come in the form of gaming our human nature to lead us on a path of ignorance.

Germ theory is but just one egregious example of decay. It is a modern incarnation of the apple, the one portrayed as knowledge but what it really is is a pandora's box of truthism. It begat our current crisis that is a cancer of worldwide proportions.

yerrag

I think that if we were taught and molded in a different way, we would not need to think counter-intuitively to find solutions.

BeChamp's ideas are currently so fringe that it would sound preposterous to our molded minds. But if we weren't yet propagandized in school, we would see it makes more sense than germ theory.

But then inventions of the mind would not be needed to explain unfounded ideas that mask the lie underneath, in order to find their (unfounded theories) acceptance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom