Momentum

@BRMarshall
Thanks for the response. I don't think I'm willing to put out $200 for this. Biocircuit Tools For Exploration Copper Bio Circuits Eeman Screens Relaxation | eBay

Mainly because I've dumped 10's of thousands into my health in the last decade with rarely anything helpful (though what has helped, has really helped.) What's interesting is that Eeman was using two plates, and several companies are using 4-6. hmmmm?
Eeman Biocuircit [eembio] : Altered States!, Informing The World

I'll have to look into the silk DIY version. That I'd be willing to try. I did read about people with reversed polarity. Interesting.

Zpol

@Momentum
There's something called the Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) .
It's a commonly used method for estimating body composition, in particular body fat and muscle mass. In BIA, a weak electric current flows through the body and the voltage is measured in order to calculate impedance (resistance) of the body. Most of our body water is stored in our muscle. Therefore, if a person is more muscular there is a high chance that the person will also have more body water, which leads to lower impedance. Since the advent of the first commercially available devices in the mid-1980s the method has become popular owing to its ease of use and portability of the equipment. It is familiar in the consumer market as a simple instrument for estimating body fat. BIA[1] actually determines the electrical impedance, or opposition to the flow of an electric current through body tissues which can then be used to estimate total body water (TBW), which can be used to estimate fat-free body mass and, by difference with body weight, body fat. (Description is from Wikipedia.)

I've only done some brief research into it. I found the following article interesting but I think we would have to contact a professional who uses one to know all the practical applications.
The Theory and Fundamentals of Bioimpedance Analysis in Clinical Status Monitoring and Diagnosis of Diseases