Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

burtlancast

RealNeat

By infectious, i mean causative: of cancer.

If you kill the infectious agent, you kill the tumor.

Almost all anti infectious substances seem to have some anti cancer effects, starting with antibiotics, as Haidut posted.
Have you ever listened to Zach Bush talking about how bacteria were found in breast cancer biopsy samples which correlated with better outcomes? Start at 15:30 (
View: https://shows.acast.com/64753e790754340012f0ff9e/64753e82c37b5d0011d2c810
) What if the infection is there because an irritant is there. What if by stopping the infection you're stopping the healing. What if the the infection is the bodies last ditch effort to rid itself of toxicity because the body is unable (with its current energetic state) to rid itself of said irritant. And what if when one stops the infection they stop an inflammatory event, temporarily, only to have it resume years later since the main offender has not been eliminated, a so called "relapse."

Last edited:

Birdie

check PubMed "ivermectin prostate"....Artemisinin can help w your prostate issues.
I can attest to this use for artemisinin. My husband has used it for prostatitis. Also, he's used it to deal with a problem he had with small blood clots in his urine. He reported recently that it helped so that clots, if any, are barely visible after using it for a week or so. I'm keeping him on it for a while more. Artemisinin is non-prescription in the US. So far...

burtlancast

Have you ever listened to Zach Bush talking about how bacteria were found in breast cancer biopsy samples which correlated with better outcomes? Start at 15:30 (
View: https://shows.acast.com/64753e790754340012f0ff9e/64753e82c37b5d0011d2c810
) What if the infection is there because an irritant is there. What if by stopping the infection you're stopping the healing. What if the the infection is the bodies last ditch effort to rid itself of toxicity because the body is unable (with its current energetic state) to rid itself of said irritant. And what if when one stops the infection they stop an inflammatory event, temporarily, only to have it resume years later since the main offender has not been eliminated, a so called "relapse."

Everything's possible.

Virginia Livingstone's entire life was dedicated to treating cancer by using immunotherapy directed at the cancer microbe she had discovered in every type of cancer.

Naessens and Rife invented microscopes able to see them in their natural state.

There are scores and scores of doctors and scientists who have linked cancer to the presence of bacterias/viruses.

RealNeat

Everything's possible.

Virginia Livingstone's entire life was dedicated to treating cancer by using immunotherapy directed at the cancer microbe she had discovered in every type of cancer.

Naessens and Rife invented microscopes able to see them in their natural state.

There are scores and scores of doctors and scientists who have linked cancer to the presence of bacterias/viruses.
yes but for how long are these people "cured". it makes sense to do those type of interventions to gain some time and figure out what the main irritant is (because you are eliminating localized inflammatory activity), but i have a hard time believing its the fault of the bacteria or so called virus. these organisms have been around far longer than the current cancer pandemic making it next to impossible for them to suddenly start causing one of the most perplexing maladies ever known. Usually a (truly) novel disease has a novel cause.

burtlancast

i have a hard time believing its the fault of the bacteria or so called virus. .

It's not a question of belief: these researchers have proven it without any doubts.

Whether one uses radio waves to destroy these micro organisms or immunotherapy, it puts cancer patients in remission.

RealNeat

It's not a question of belief: these researchers have proven it without any doubts.

Whether one uses radio waves to destroy these micro organisms or immunotherapy, it puts cancer patients in remission.
I gave context to the belief, its not simply that i dont believe like its some sort of religion. You believe those researchers proved it without any doubts, im providing doubts.

burtlancast

I gave context to the belief, its not simply that i dont believe like its some sort of religion. You believe those researchers proved it without any doubts, im providing doubts.

Do you know Bechamp ?

He identified a primordial germ/virus that would transform itself into other types of germs according to the external chemicals he was in contact with.

He wrote "Nothing is lost, nothing is created all is transformed. Nothing is the prey of death. All is the prey of life.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom