Ivermectin Failure. Twice.

WojciechMajda

My wife killed our dog with Ivermectin.

Lucky was always a strange dog. He was small and inbred, and his health was poor. He was always covered in ticks, even though we gave him antiparasitic treatments every two weeks.

My wife accidentally killed Lucky with an Invermectine injection. She overdosed him by about three times the recommended dose. He behaved weird for the next 24 hours, super confused. Then on a sunny day, he went to lay down under a star apple tree and just stopped breathing.

It's been really hard since Lucky died. We loved him so much, even though he was always so sickly. I can't help but feel guilty that my wife killed him accidentally with that injection...

I buried him and planted a red banana, sweet corn, and pumpkins. The corn and pumpkins were very sweet (the banana still needs about half a year).

Were the sweetcorn and pumpkin organic if they sucked on Ivermectin ladden Lucky?

rayban

Take L-Lysine. Stops viral replication. I had 38.6C / 101.5F fever. Muscle pains. Dizziness. Tachycardia. Started taking lysine, symptoms started going away mere hours later. Fully cured 3 days later.

>Approximately 80% of acute stage Covid-19 sufferers given lysine displayed a minimum 70% reduction in symptoms in the first 48 hours
>Patients who started lysine in the hospital were discharged an average of 3 days after starting treatment.

At least 1000mg 3x a day on an empty stomach while eating low arginine foods (or high lysine:arginine ratio). Works as a prophylactic too.
Could you recommend which supp and foods specifically?

TheSir

Could you recommend which supp and foods specifically?
Any L-lysine will do. I used Solgar and leftover PureNaturals. Fruits and dairy have a good lysine/arginine ratio. Fasting works even better.

LadyRae

My 14 year old daughter got Covid a few weeks ago. Moderate fever, fatigue, no other symptoms. I gave her some Ivermectin on the first two days of her fever and on the third day there was no more fever. I also took one dose of ivermectin and gave one dose to each of my three other kids and my husband.

None of us in my household are vaccinated.

None of us have contracted covid.

Amazigh

I took Ivermectin when I got COVID last year and my fever and shortness of breath cleared in just 3 days. My then-partner, who had high blood pressure, took a week but that was because the dose was too low. Once we found out the right dose to take from the flccc site, fever broke and shortness of breath cleared. I used it prophylactically for the rest of the year. Within 3 weeks of stopping, I got Omicron. I'm sure it doesn't work in every single case, just like antibiotics don't cure infections every single time, but that certainly doesn't make it b.s.

OliviaD

My wife killed our dog with Ivermectin.

Lucky was always a strange dog. He was small and inbred, and his health was poor. He was always covered in ticks, even though we gave him antiparasitic treatments every two weeks.

My wife accidentally killed Lucky with an Invermectine injection. She overdosed him by about three times the recommended dose. He behaved weird for the next 24 hours, super confused. Then on a sunny day, he went to lay down under a star apple tree and just stopped breathing.

It's been really hard since Lucky died. We loved him so much, even though he was always so sickly. I can't help but feel guilty that my wife killed him accidentally with that injection...

I buried him and planted a red banana, sweet corn, and pumpkins. The corn and pumpkins were very sweet (the banana still needs about half a year).

Were the sweetcorn and pumpkin organic if they sucked on Ivermectin ladden Lucky?
Where did she get injectable ivermectin, and why would she inject it? It is given orally for dogs.

LadyRae

Does anyone know how I can view the full ingredient list of my Ivermectin paste? I have tried googling and I can never find the inactive ingredients listed...

Vedco Promectin E paste, %1.87 Ivermectin

Thanks!

HeyThere

My 14 year old daughter got Covid a few weeks ago. Moderate fever, fatigue, no other symptoms. I gave her some Ivermectin on the first two days of her fever and on the third day there was no more fever. I also took one dose of ivermectin and gave one dose to each of my three other kids and my husband.

None of us in my household are vaccinated.

None of us have contracted covid.

I have 12 mg dose pills, what dose did you each take? I took one a long time ago if you remember, and I was knocked out exhausted for a week from 1 pill! I will say I felt my inflammation go down almost immediately which was so nice. And for someone with lifelong insomnia, feeling knocked out like that was a gift. I just took a nibble off one now, probably 4 mg worth. A doc on Twatter explained how covid destroys the gut flora (that's exactly what happened to me) and how Ivm is amazing in fixing that. I dunno if it's just stress or what, but my digestion has been horrible for 1/2 a year now, so I just took what I did to see if it could do anything. Not sure one time 4mg can fix, but whatever.

HeyThere

I found the horse stuff, Bimectin, pleasant and effective.

I've put that on the back of my hands a few times, not sure it did anything beyond the 1st time I did it (my body is weird like that sometimes - big reaction, then nothing with subsequent tries).

I'm pretty tough, but not sure i could palate the "paste". If it was a paste, sure, but really it's more of a lotion consistency and uugh lol.

LadyRae

I'm still taking a blob of Ivan horse paste once a week before bed. I definitely feel clarity and my digestion has improved since my covid infection in early october. I am not vaccinated

HeyThere

I'm still taking a blob of Ivan horse paste once a week before bed. I definitely feel clarity and my digestion has improved since my covid infection in early october. I am not vaccinated

Thank you for the validation I need to make decisions for myself as well. I know we are all different, but this helps, thanks! I think I will do similar and keep it going since inflammation and digestion is a HUGE issue with me.

LadyRae

Thank you for the validation I need to make decisions for myself as well. I know we are all different, but this helps, thanks! I think I will do similar and keep it going since inflammation and digestion is a HUGE issue with me.
So I'm prone to some bloating issues after I eat partly because I have a 2-in abdominal diastasis from having four children. I am pretty tall and quite thin, I have no fat on my stomach so if there's any bloating or digestive complaints it shows up and it's extra noticeable on my frame. Ivermectin has definitely helped this and has helped keep things calm and less inflamed when I'm digesting food.. any food