Struggling to eat enough because of stomach problems

Trude

I have alot of issues with my stomach, before i struggled with nausea and lots of burping, worse after every meal, but i started walking alot after every meal and eating mostly, ground beef, fruit and feta cheese from goat and cheep. That made my nausea and most of the burping go away.
But now i have started to get what i guess is acid reflux after alot of foods, i get back or chest pain with bubling sound in my troat. It's way worse when i sleep.

If i eat only starches like pasta from corn and lentils, shrimp, chicken and some coconut oil, it goes away, but i don't get enough food in me and to much starches just makes me depressed.
Rice just makes me very cold and ice cold feet and hands after and makes me full with very litle.
Potatoes i can only eat very litle of or it feels like a brick in my stomach.
I also get full very easly.

I miss red meat, but ground meat, bone broth, liver and gelatin all give me a wierd bumps on my fingers and makes my skin so dry on some finger they crack open and get very painfull.
I think eggs makes the acid reflux way worse.
I'm unsure about the feta cheese, it is the only dairy i have not had that much problem with. All other dairy, gives stomach pain and diarrhea.
I am so sick of eating shrimp, cod and chicken.
Fruit is hard to get by ripe, honey hurts my stomach, cola makes it worse.

I did a endoscopy a few months ago, they found nothing wrong with the stomach, but the duodenum was a bit pale and some damage to. But they have no idea why. Just wants me to take acid blockers, I don't. They wondered if i ate gluten, but i don't.

I don't know what to eat anymore, i feel like the more i try the worse every thing gets.

I suffer from low energy so when i eat less i have less energy. Yesterday i drank alot of cola, 2 liters. My stomach was not happy, but i didn't crash energy wise as bad as usual. I feel like crap today though, but i ate som bad junk food too and did way to much.

SOMO

Take digestive enzymes and some yogurt with every meal.

Would also recommend a lot of salt with every meal. It sounds like you're not digesting proteins and have low stomach acid.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
How much sunlight exposure are you getting? What time of day? How much skin are you exposing? How is your EMF and RF exposure?

Trude

Take digestive enzymes and some yogurt with every meal.

Would also recommend a lot of salt with every meal. It sounds like you're not digesting proteins and have low stomach acid.
Dairy and yogurt does not go well with me. I have thought about getting some digestive enzymes, but will that not just be a crutch? I already salt my food alot, i often get really thirsty after meals.

Trude

How much sunlight exposure are you getting? What time of day? How much skin are you exposing? How is your EMF and RF exposure?
I try to get at least 30 min walk around 10-12 am, but not always sun here, alot of rain and clouds. I will be outside a few hours a day of there is sun and not to cold, but not much when its raining. I wear short if there is sun, but often sweater unnless its hot. Emf i guess it's not to bad, live rural and i only put on wifi whrn i need it trough my phone. The smart meter in the house i can not do much about. What id RF?

SOMO

Dairy and yogurt does not go well with me. I have thought about getting some digestive enzymes, but will that not just be a crutch? I already salt my food alot, i often get really thirsty after meals.

A teaspoon of yogurt should not cause issues, even more so since the yogurt is pre-digested.

Yes, digestive enzymes are a crutch but they help restore metabolism because if you're not digesting the food you swallow, that will cause worse problems like gut dysbiosis/bacterial overgrowth.

Trude

A teaspoon of yogurt should not cause issues, even more so since the yogurt is pre-digested.

Yes, digestive enzymes are a crutch but they help restore metabolism because if you're not digesting the food you swallow, that will cause worse problems like gut dysbiosis/bacterial overgrowth.
Thanks.I will try out digestive enzymes and hope they can help.