Night nausea… stomach ulcer?

AmyJaneYates

Hey everyone!

I’m 5 months postpartum and exclusively breastfeeding my daughter. I’m way under slept and my diet shifted to accommodate her sensitivities for awhile. Now I’m back eating oatmeal, raw milk, eggs, meat from local farm, bone broths, fruit, chocolate, ice cream and potatoes. Also doing sugary ginger, raw carrot salad and white button mushrooms too. I’m taking estroban, b-complex, tocovit mixed with policosonal and olive oil.

I’ve been having TERRIBLE reflux throughout the day. It makes me cough like crazy and is painful. At night i’ve been having intense nausea and stomach pain. Eating some candied ginger does help.

I’m thinking I may have a peptic ulcer but am unsure. Normally, i’d take some antibiotics, and anti-estrogen/anti-prolactin/pro-dopamine drugs like MB or bromocriptine. But, these interfere with lactation so I can’t.

I’ve tried pepcid. It helps the reflux but not the night nausea.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!!

Birdie

Gosh, just saw this. Did you find any help? Sometimes stirring some baking soda into water or juice helps me. Also, some people say to use more salt on your food. Same idea. Hope you found a way to get through the nausea.

Back
Top Bottom