Liver Pain? Gallbladder? Gerd?

OP
E

EIRE24

Thanks for the reply, im actually trying less liquid, and giving my gut some space to sort itself. Cant stand alcohol! Thinking liquid cld dilute stomach acid.

Done some hiatis hernia stuff too.. Ill let u no but i think that has some reflux connection. [stomach goes upward toward oesaphagus}
Yes, reflux is definitely one symptom. I think could be an Ulcer? My throat feels tight very often actually and like a pressure but once I drink some carbonated water and burp, the relief is instant!!!

Samurai Drive

Well two symptoms ive had for time difficulty breathing and tight throat too. Suffocating feeling! Only recently have I had bad pains in kidney liver gallbladder areas. Like you seems to worsen after meats. Hard to be sure tho. Maybe since peating been throwing too much down my gullet, hoping for gd results! If i make definet progress , ill be sure to preach to ya!

InChristAlone

I get reflux from tomatoes. And possibly nightshades in general mess me up. Happened to me last night, had to get up and take baking soda because I had been eating tomato sauce (not even that much!).

OP
E

EIRE24

Well two symptoms ive had for time difficulty breathing and tight throat too. Suffocating feeling! Only recently have I had bad pains in kidney liver gallbladder areas. Like you seems to worsen after meats. Hard to be sure tho. Maybe since peating been throwing too much down my gullet, hoping for gd results! If i make definet progress , ill be sure to preach to ya!
We have the EXACT same symptoms!!!!!

OP
E

EIRE24

Weirdly comforting !!
Its a strange feeling, I actually get quite anxious when I get it and feel irritable. Its also very annoying that I do not know exactly what it is either or what I can do to resolve the situation. Like I said, carbonated water gives me some relief and alcohol but I am not going to drink alcohol everyday, no way!

Samurai Drive

Its a strange feeling, I actually get quite anxious when I get it and feel irritable. Its also very annoying that I do not know exactly what it is either or what I can do to resolve the situation. Like I said, carbonated water gives me some relief and alcohol but I am not going to drink alcohol everyday, no way!

Im sure its endoxin related like rp says. When i first started peat eatin, I noted the imortance of cleaning the gut, but thats the boring part eh, so I jumped straight into surgar and protien, the fun stuff ! Tried veganism for about 10 months and i nitrually was on deaths door when i came across peat. I was like YES! I believed he knew what he was talkin about. And it prob saved my **** ! But he did stress sortin gut endotoxin and i reckon thats at the root of it. Totally affects my wellbein too, anxsious and stressed, along with discomfort of stomach pains. Tbh, the mood disruption is the worst aspect, I honestly dont care that much about the health and biology so much, but being misserable I cant stomach! So gonna do the carrot thang and slow down with too much pigin out..

OP
E

EIRE24

Im sure its endoxin related like rp says. When i first started peat eatin, I noted the imortance of cleaning the gut, but thats the boring part eh, so I jumped straight into surgar and protien, the fun stuff ! Tried veganism for about 10 months and i nitrually was on deaths door when i came across peat. I was like YES! I believed he knew what he was talkin about. And it prob saved my **** ! But he did stress sortin gut endotoxin and i reckon thats at the root of it. Totally affects my wellbein too, anxsious and stressed, along with discomfort of stomach pains. Tbh, the mood disruption is the worst aspect, I honestly dont care that much about the health and biology so much, but being misserable I cant stomach! So gonna do the carrot thang and slow down with too much pigin out..
Well I don't think mine is endotoxin. I am pretty sure mine is an ulcer or something to do with my oesaphagus as when I burp or take taurine, carbonated water or something cold it helps. It's as if the food I eat in particular meat agrevates the exact same spot unless it's helped along to digest with something. Carrot salad never worked for me.

Samurai Drive

Mm gotta say im scared of eatin protien at mo.. avoidin for now. I was thinking dodgy kidney protien sresses it ._ ohwell gl

fradon

I seem to have problems in the upper right region near the liver and usually after eating something like a steak or protein heavy. I get a dull ache which is followed by burping and sometimes I even vomit the food back up. I suspect h pylori as the problem subsides when I raise stomach acid from drinking magnesium citrate, HCL or drinking a can of coca cola. I am nervous about this as I seem to be getting worse and the pain constantly is there when I eat. I am thinking is it liver, gallbladder, bile ducts or just gerd and acid reflux? Really hard to solve the issue and I have tried lots like taurine and glycine also to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

could also be pancreas not enough enzymes...try eating smaller amounts of protein with mixed with white rice.

OP
E

EIRE24

could also be pancreas not enough enzymes...try eating smaller amounts of protein with mixed with white rice.
What else could I do to help this? Seems like certain things help but I haven't found a solution or a go to per se.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
This isn't a Peat idea but I got relief from GERD when I started taking bromelain. At first I had some pain at the esophageal-stomach junction but once that went away l have been pain free and I don't get the reflux. I think the bromelain's fibrinolytic action on something cleaned that area up.

Bromelain can act as a blood thinner so take that in mind if you take other things that thin your blood.

fradon

What else could I do to help this? Seems like certain things help but I haven't found a solution or a go to per se.

i found a quote of a guy who had the same problem and his chinese medecine doctor told him to eat his protein with rice and only rice because it makes it easier to digest

keep stomach acid high don't drink before eating and don't drink much during eating and don't drink anything cold.

you can also try digestive enzymes and see if that will do the trick.

RealNeat

Yes it does sound like the possibility of gallstones. Chanca piedra and cranberries will dissolve them.
can you site a source that verifies the gallstone dissolving power of Chanca Piedra?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I seem to have problems in the upper right region near the liver and usually after eating something like a steak or protein heavy. I get a dull ache which is followed by burping and sometimes I even vomit the food back up. I suspect h pylori as the problem subsides when I raise stomach acid from drinking magnesium citrate, HCL or drinking a can of coca cola. I am nervous about this as I seem to be getting worse and the pain constantly is there when I eat. I am thinking is it liver, gallbladder, bile ducts or just gerd and acid reflux? Really hard to solve the issue and I have tried lots like taurine and glycine also to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Liver gallbladder flushes, at least 6-8. I have a short course in how to do it really well. Wouldn't eat much fat until you get a few done.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Also I use chanka, but NY understanding is iit is for kidney stones. Dissolving gallbladder and liver stones could take years, we just flush em out and get on with our lives.

Santosh

Liver gallbladder flushes, at least 6-8. I have a short course in how to do it really well. Wouldn't eat much fat until you get a few done.

How many flushes have you done ?
What improvements have you noticed ?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
How many flushes have you done ?
What improvements have you noticed ?
At this point I've lost count but could be close to 20, give or take. Recently, I did 4 in 4 weeks and talked about it on my podcast here: I did 4 liver/gallbladder flushes in a month - The results were amazing! by @Christian Yordanov (not that I recommend doing them that often - once per month is enough)

Improvements I've felt included improved digestion and stool quality and colour, better energy levels and blood sugar regulation (we're decongesting the liver after all), needing less sleep to feel great, clearer mind, and just a general overall feeling of well-being. The first few days after flush you almost feel like you're floating on a cloud. Of course others' milage may vary. Often the first couple aren't that pleasant but that is because folks have pretty congested hepatobiliary systems on top of other dysfunction.

Santosh

At this point I've lost count but could be close to 20, give or take. Recently, I did 4 in 4 weeks and talked about it on my podcast here: I did 4 liver/gallbladder flushes in a month - The results were amazing! by @Christian Yordanov (not that I recommend doing them that often - once per month is enough)

Improvements I've felt included improved digestion and stool quality and colour, better energy levels and blood sugar regulation (we're decongesting the liver after all), needing less sleep to feel great, clearer mind, and just a general overall feeling of well-being. The first few days after flush you almost feel like you're floating on a cloud. Of course others' milage may vary. Often the first couple aren't that pleasant but that is because folks have pretty congested hepatobiliary systems on top of other dysfunction.

I've done around 25 and they seem to not yield any more improvements at that point and very few stones.

I have started mega dosing on TUDCA to solubilize any potential solidified sludge, and will perform another flush in a few weeks to see if that solves it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals