General loss of appetite, silent reflux, positional stomach discomfort

drf

Forum Supporter
Hello all,

Long time lurker of the RP forums, but asking for help now due to the fact that I've been facing some recent GI problems.

I noticed all these symptoms came on very suddenly 4 weeks ago when I went out to a Chinese restaurant with some family members. Within a couple hours of eating, all these symptoms have come on and ultimately, failed to resolve. Over the past 2 weeks, I have noticed the symptoms aren't as bad, however I still have them, and they are particularly worse at night. In particular, I have to take several benadryl and tums to even fall asleep, since lying down exacerbates my stomach issues. Wondering if any Peaters would know what the cause is?

Symptoms:
General loss of appetite
Silent reflux ("globus" feeling in throat)
Have noticed my stools are "smaller" in diameter, but formed, 3x BM/day
Stomach bloating, "heaviness", cramps, (worse when lying down)

Diet:
Coconut oil
Coffee
Raw carrots
Ground beef 93/7 lean
Bone broth
Mashed potatoes
Ultra-pasteurized milk
Cottage Cheese
Vanilla Haagen Daaz

Supplements:
Magnesium
Vitamin D
Zinc w/copper
Vitamin K-2
Aspirin
DHEA

Most recent Labs/Testing:
H. pylori breath test - Negative
Celiac - Negative
TSH - 1.3 uIU/mL
WBC - 5.2
Potassium - 4.2 mmol/L
Sodium - 141 mmol/L

Smelly5

There are safe lower dose anti-parasitic medications, some available over the counter in some countries like Mebendazole.
You could try the short standard course and see if your symptoms resolve or you start noticing anything in your stool. Take notice of your stool in general.

Slippery elm is likely to relieve symptoms temporarily.
Aspirin taken near anything acidic eg. coke is likely to make the problems worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals