Bread And Other Edible Agents Of Mental Disease

Amazoniac

do you think "craving opioids" is real ? gluten and A1casein. I hate the idea of a food addiction. all it does is justify fasting and low carb and withering away to be "free" from the reliance of food. but i do admit it's interesting how so many portions of the world eat so much wheat and dairy going beyond restrictions of availability. Certainly it tastes good, and if it didn't make me feel bad personally 80% of my diet would be wheat and dairy, just going off taste. waffles with chocolate milk for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, pineapple pizza for dinner. snacks of fruit pastries, cookies and brownies with milk. i don't have a weight problem at all with them, only digestion. i also have no problem not eating any of them. I don't "crave" it but if all foods were healthy, that's what i'd eat.
Yes, but in line with Roberto's post, there can be mitigating factors that make these foods less problematic.
- The Potential Role of the Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4-Like Activity From the Gut Microbiota on the Host Health
- The Janus Face of Cereals: Wheat‐Derived Prebiotics Counteract the Detrimental Effect of Gluten on Metabolic Homeostasis in Mice Fed a High‐Fat/High‐Sucrose Diet