Liver Pain? Gallbladder? Gerd?

EIRE24

I seem to have problems in the upper right region near the liver and usually after eating something like a steak or protein heavy. I get a dull ache which is followed by burping and sometimes I even vomit the food back up. I suspect h pylori as the problem subsides when I raise stomach acid from drinking magnesium citrate, HCL or drinking a can of coca cola. I am nervous about this as I seem to be getting worse and the pain constantly is there when I eat. I am thinking is it liver, gallbladder, bile ducts or just gerd and acid reflux? Really hard to solve the issue and I have tried lots like taurine and glycine also to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

vetiver

I would try coffee enemas and get an ultrasound and liver function panel

B-styles

Your liver is overburdened by either too much protein or fat. You have LOW HCL levels. Celery juice best way to raise it back to norm over time.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Have you tested your vitamin D level?

Lurker

Famotidine (Pepcid) should take care of h. pylori if that’s your trouble. I know that may be the opposite of what you need for good digestion so you can take it at night about an hour after your last meal. You might try some broad based enzymes like Digest Gold as well to help that as well.

Kehaar

Do you have any tenderness to palpation in your right upper abdomen? An ultrasound and liver function tests might be helpful, if only to rule out any biliary issues. Be sure to fast for at least 4 hours prior to the ultrasound, if you get it. I had a lot of bloating relieved with reducing fodmaps and starches, along with digesting enzymes and HCl, but your symptoms sound worse, and the pain in the right upper quadrant is concerning.

B-styles

Yes it does sound like the possibility of gallstones. Chanca piedra and cranberries will dissolve them.

Capt Nirvana

I seem to have problems in the upper right region near the liver and usually after eating something like a steak or protein heavy. I get a dull ache which is followed by burping and sometimes I even vomit the food back up. I suspect h pylori as the problem subsides when I raise stomach acid from drinking magnesium citrate, HCL or drinking a can of coca cola. I am nervous about this as I seem to be getting worse and the pain constantly is there when I eat. I am thinking is it liver, gallbladder, bile ducts or just gerd and acid reflux? Really hard to solve the issue and I have tried lots like taurine and glycine also to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Cod liver oil was known to cause "waxy yellow liver" before the Civil War. Walk big circles around PUFAs and HUFAs. GERD is the equivalent of what they call in Texas a "wild well." Check for central obesity (esp. the kind that doesn't "give").

KetoDiesel

Thanks.

I had found this sometime back when I was doing a search for similar issues: http://blog.ketoshop.com/2018/02/22/ketogenic-diet-without-a-gallbladder/

L

lollipop

@EIRE24 are you drinking a lot of alcohol or did you at one time? Liver might need to be healed from that.

Capt Nirvana

Thanks.

Capt Nirvana

Find the offending food and eliminate it. GERD is more a "wild well" scenario than a chemical one. That's why free-form dancing can make it go away for days or weeks. :-D

stsfut

I have a history of GERD. Even got a Nissen Fundo surgery to prevent reflux that was ruining my life. But since then I have taken over my health, got off ppi’s and am now optimizing thyroid. Things have been perfect for a while but lately the troubles digesting fat is going on. After eating fat I get so gassy and get urgent D. And this pain around liver. I just want tofix everything rather than avoiding foods!! Lol did that for so long....

MoonDay

I have read somewhere that liver is a silent organ therefore it doesn't physically have pain symptoms even if you have something advanced like cirrosis. So it must be something else.

SOMO

I'm fairly sure I felt a "scratch" in my liver.
I think I notice it when consuming a large amount of fat in one sitting, so it may be the gallbladder, which is near the liver.

Samurai Drive

Thanks.

Hey how r u doing, I think im having excact issue. Could do with advice._

OP
E

EIRE24

Hey how r u doing, I think im having excact issue. Could do with advice._
I still have the problem. What helps is alcohol and drinking carbonated beverages which makes no sense to me but thats the only relief. I think maybe Taurine and HCL may help also? I am sorry I dont have an definitive answer for you.

Samurai Drive

I still have the problem. What helps is alcohol and drinking carbonated beverages which makes no sense to me but thats the only relief. I think maybe Taurine and HCL may help also? I am sorry I dont have an definitive answer for you.

Thanks for the reply, im actually trying less liquid, and giving my gut some space to sort itself. Cant stand alcohol! Thinking liquid cld dilute stomach acid.

Done some hiatis hernia stuff too.. Ill let u no but i think that has some reflux connection. [stomach goes upward toward oesaphagus}

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals