Serious problem. Trying to figure outdoor

Razvan

I have a problem suddenly for 3 weeks after eating some raw oysters but I don't know if it is related,at that period I also started using progesterone.I couldn't eat ,I was feeling very nauseous. I almost vomited every day and ate barely anything.I was having panick attacks and feeling confused disoriented (like something is dragging me down). Than after a few days I started taking small amounts of T3 and felt better for few days,I could eat and feeling almost no confusion. But right now it's been a week and it seems getting worse. Everything I eat is stuck in the stomach indigested and after eating I have nausea anxiety and I need to vomit.I have reflux, I vomit everyday and barely sustain my metabolism as I get adrenaline rushes and have always freezing hands and feet. I don't know what to do.I never had this problems and I'm tempted to do a long dry fast or to force myself in eating a lot of calories to bring metabolism up. I don't know. Aspirin seems to make things worse. Also when I'm nauseous I have mucus on throat and I breathe harder.I don't know what to do.I am 20 years old

L_C

I have a problem suddenly for 3 weeks after eating some raw oysters but I don't know if it is related,at that period I also started using progesterone.I couldn't eat ,I was feeling very nauseous. I almost vomited every day and ate barely anything.I was having panick attacks and feeling confused disoriented (like something is dragging me down). Than after a few days I started taking small amounts of T3 and felt better for few days,I could eat and feeling almost no confusion. But right now it's been a week and it seems getting worse. Everything I eat is stuck in the stomach indigested and after eating I have nausea anxiety and I need to vomit.I have reflux, I vomit everyday and barely sustain my metabolism as I get adrenaline rushes and have always freezing hands and feet. I don't know what to do.I never had this problems and I'm tempted to do a long dry fast or to force myself in eating a lot of calories to bring metabolism up. I don't know. Aspirin seems to make things worse. Also when I'm nauseous I have mucus on throat and I breathe harder.I don't know what to do.I am 20 years old
Hey, I don't think it's recommended eating raw oysters because it contains bacteria: Vibrio vulnificus. You can just do a quick search and symptoms are related to what you have stated. I am guessing you have developed some sort of food poisoning.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hey, I don't think it's recommended eating raw oysters because it contains bacteria: Vibrio vulnificus. You can just do a quick search and symptoms are related to what you have stated. I am guessing you have developed some sort of food poisoning.
That’s what I was thinking too. I believe the symptoms can wax and wane as well according to the lifecycle of the parasite.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Maybe you could research if chlorine dioxide drops could help. I am taking them daily as a preventative against Covid-19. Here is a website with information on chlorine dioxide (MMS):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals