Testimonial For Niacin - It Just Works

RealNeat

ill bump this too...
How you react to niacin/niacinamide is very individual. I would not take either if you are trying to cut fat and don't recommend niacin anymore. Whatever it does its a crutch. Niacinamide can be used that's up to if you want more hormones. It also seems to have mild histamine increasing effects.

Flush is increased blood flow to the skin (vasodilation) caused by certain chemicals. Prostaglandins being one of them. Its not increase body heat from metabolism

Its not surprising to have cravings. I assume you crave fat more or just crave food in general. Healthy fat is very needed for optimal health. I think the best diet to lose weight with is one that still has fat and carbs in it just reduced calories.

The best way to have adequate B3 in the body is to consume foods rich in B3, which is primarily meat. Try to get 25-30mg a day from food. Next up is getting adequate protein (for tryptophan to make niacin), good iron and B6 status. Other vitamins and minerals are necessary to make niacin, I believe B2, zinc... This allows your body to make more niacin if needed instead of giving niacin in unnaturally high amounts.

InChristAlone

I don't trust @redsun anymore. He tried to get me to take copper for allergies and adrenaline. Glad I didn't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals