So Many Issues - Please Help

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello Haidut,

Thank you very much, I will speak to my doctor about these and hopefully have these tested.

As I mentioned that even a sip of water is making me feel very cold and dizzy instantly, I just started experimenting by adding quite a bit of salt to natural mineral water and drinking it this way. I am finding that I am not feeling cold or dizzy and am able to tolerate water which is great. However, I am getting a burning sensation a while later, which might be because of potential inflammation in my stomach and the duodenitis? I have this issue with salt, which is why I am using very little in my food too. Am I right in thinking that if the salt feels like it's burning, it will make the inflammation worse? I was hoping if you might have an idea on how I can create a similar 'isotonic' type drink without so much salt and without acid e.g. lime juice? I tried adding just a little salt to water but that doesn't work for me. I have seen posts online talking about making your own isotonic drinks but these involve fruit juices which I think I might find acidic. I feel ok eating pears, so maybe pear juice will be tolerable. I would really like to be able to drink something again as I feel so dehydrated.

Interestingly, I tried a bit of warmed melted ice cream yesterday which did not make me feel cold at all, but I do feel cold when I take hot milk. Would adding sugar to milk help potentially?

I was also reading your thread about amino acids for people with poor digestive issues. Do you think a supplement like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F3J4HWS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_BQPVBb3CE7ASK
(which I found from the same thread) might be beneficial, and if so, what dosage? I have also heard mixed things about hydrolysed collagen as it has helped many but others get digestive issues and side affects. Do you think an amino acid supplement like the one above might have the same or more benefits than the collagen, and have fewer issues for someone like me with poor digestion?

Thanks again!

I already suggested what I think would be good to do next, especially the follow up on blood work. So, can't really speculate more until we have more information.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals