Treatment For Fungus/yeast/candida? Help Plz

T

TheBeard

Iodine is what works invariably the best for candida in my case.

Every iodine enema I see threads and threads of candida pourring in the toilet after each bowel movement.

Sam321

Every iodine enema I see threads and threads of candida pourring in the toilet after each bowel movement.
Could you elaborate more on this? I've never heard of iodine enema. Does it work to just ingest iodine thru table salt?

Vins7

How frequent are your bowel movements?
Do you often have cold hands and/or feet?
I suspect I have some kind of overgrowth too, possibly fungal.
My hands and feet are always cold. Why do you comment on it?

Vins7

How is this type of enema done?

Sam321

I think we had the same experience man.
Took Penecillin. Resolved some bacteria. Felt good for 3 days. Then everything went to hell. Now I've got bio film furry ***t in my poop. Penecillin just made the situation worse.

Perry Staltic

Took Penecillin. Resolved some bacteria. Felt good for 3 days. Then everything went to hell. Now I've got bio film furry ***t in my poop. Penecillin just made the situation worse.

I had that mucousy stuff when I took an antibiotic. Went to Walmart that night, got probiotic and downed about 10-20 caps. Was back to normal the next morning.

T

TheBeard

Because penicillin is very selective and pretty ineffective.
That's why they came up with amoxicillin + clavulanic acid, to hit a broader spectrum of bacteria and make sure they don't grow resistant.

You wouldn't have had this reaction with Augmentin or Azithromycin.

Sam321

Because penicillin is very selective and pretty ineffective.
That's why they came up with amoxicillin + clavulanic acid, to hit a broader spectrum of bacteria and make sure they don't grow resistant.

You wouldn't have had this reaction with Augmentin or Azithromycin.
G** d*** it. Antibiotic doesn't go after fungus or yeast though right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam321

Exactly, antifugal kills fungus and yeast, antibiotic bacteria.
Then if we are dealing with a latent candida infection it probably would have happened regardless the antibiotic.

Vins7

Then if we are dealing with a latent candida infection it probably would have happened regardless the antibiotic.
Probably antibiotic could have helped the candida overgrowth, I'm not sure

Nemo

If you read the CamphoSal thread, iPeat on May 23, 2020 posted clearly great results clearing up Candida using the product. The major effect was two days after first dose, with a little cleaning up over the rest of about a week.

Also, a one-time big dose of niacinamide works wonders clearing up Candida. I'd recommend Source Naturals timed-release 1500 mg product (I would hate to have 1500 mg hit any faster than that). Be sure to have plenty of OJ and sugared milk on hand because you'll be desperate for it. And be sure to take it first thing in the morning. People report the rush from it lasting 8 to 12 hours but it's always about 7 hours for me.

It's great for anything going wrong in your gut. As it's wearing off, you will realize you've never before felt so serotonin free.

It's the kind of thing you can do maybe once a year as a tune-up.

Sam321

If you read the CamphoSal thread, iPeat on May 23, 2020 posted clearly great results clearing up Candida using the product. The major effect was two days after first dose, with a little cleaning up over the rest of about a week.

Also, a one-time big dose of niacinamide works wonders clearing up Candida. I'd recommend Source Naturals timed-release 1500 mg product (I would hate to have 1500 mg hit any faster than that). Be sure to have plenty of OJ and sugared milk on hand because you'll be desperate for it. And be sure to take it first thing in the morning. People report the rush from it lasting 8 to 12 hours but it's always about 7 hours for me.

It's great for anything going wrong in your gut. As it's wearing off, you will realize you've never before felt so serotonin free.

It's the kind of thing you can do maybe once a year as a tune-up.
How does niacinamide clear up candida? Never heard of that before. Does it get to the colon or just small intest?

T

TheBeard

You'll never get rid of your candida with oral methods now.
Only solution is iodine enema, to reach the cecum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals