Asprin side-effect question

metamorph

When I don’t take asprin I get tingling sensations throughout my body. Sometimes it’s a very sharp, needle like sensation. I’ve been using asprin daily for 9mos for pain and it’s other benefits. Sometimes my dose has been fairly high 3x a day.

Any thoughts on this?

Does it have to do with blood viscosity changes?

Lately, I’ve had less pain. Therefore, I have reduced my intake of aspirin and sometimes forget. But, when I forget the sensations I’m experiencing remind me. Then, I have to take it to ensure they subside.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hi there - perhaps it's akin to a numb leg that hurts a bit when blood is restored to it. But it could be something else altogether.

If you have poor circulation and aspirin is facilitating blood flow, it might explain it.

The consensus seems to recommend taking 1mcg vitamin K for every 300mg aspirin

B

Blaze

When I don’t take asprin I get tingling sensations throughout my body. Sometimes it’s a very sharp, needle like sensation. I’ve been using asprin daily for 9mos for pain and it’s other benefits. Sometimes my dose has been fairly high 3x a day.

Any thoughts on this?

Does it have to do with blood viscosity changes?

Lately, I’ve had less pain. Therefore, I have reduced my intake of aspirin and sometimes forget. But, when I forget the sensations I’m experiencing remind me. Then, I have to take it to ensure they subside.
Perhaps you became aspirin adapted. Sounds like a withdrawal-like symptomology. You should almost never suddenly stop taking something the body has adapted to. Weaning yourself off by reducing the dose over time is much safer.

OP
metamorph

metamorph

Perhaps you became aspirin adapted. Sounds like a withdrawal-like symptomology. You should almost never suddenly stop taking something the body has adapted to. Weaning yourself off by reducing the dose over time is much safer.
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals