Keratosis pilaris

leeteeh

I’ve seen a few questions about this but not many great answers.
I’ve had this since a teen on my upper arms and legs and the only time it fully went was when I went vegan and did juice fasting for some months. My skin was amazing during that period.
I’m unsure if the keratosis pilaris went because of so much fruits and fasting, or it was cutting out milk and cheese and at the time I was using coconut oil on my skin which I’ve read can be good for it.
It’s about 8 years after those vegan juicing days and the keratosis pilaris has been increasing a lot recently. I drink a lot of milk and eat cheese, I get plenty of vitamin A, no sunlight as I’m in UK. I’m going to try the coconut oil again but I’m thinking if I should cut out dairy to test if it’s the cause. Anyone had any personal experience?

I’ve seen a few questions about this but not many great answers.
I’ve had this since a teen on my upper arms and legs and the only time it fully went was when I went vegan and did juice fasting for some months. My skin was amazing during that period.
I’m unsure if the keratosis pilaris went because of so much fruits and fasting, or it was cutting out milk and cheese and at the time I was using coconut oil on my skin which I’ve read can be good for it.
It’s about 8 years after those vegan juicing days and the keratosis pilaris has been increasing a lot recently. I drink a lot of milk and eat cheese, I get plenty of vitamin A, no sunlight as I’m in UK. I’m going to try the coconut oil again but I’m thinking if I should cut out dairy to test if it’s the cause. Anyone had any personal experience?
I read this on the forum earlier…

1705705532328.jpeg

Bliss

I would minimise the sources of vitamin A you are consuming. I had a few (mild) patches that have got 90% better since doing this 9 months ago. Warning though- if you have built up considerable stores (of A) you could have some sides when you first stop.

I think it's too much Vitamin A that is the cause of keratosis pilaris. It will take a long time to for the toxic Vitamin A overload to deplete your body. You may want to supplement with zinc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals