No changes 3 years Peating

Have you tried T3 only or at least a higher T3/T4 ratio? T4 can increase cortisol synthesis, especially if it isn't opposed by the inhibitory effect of T3 enough due to low conversion rate in the liver. I personally take 12-18mcg T4 and around 40mcg T3 daily with the T4 being only in the first 6 hours after waking. Otherwise I get a stress response.

OP
Nicole Carter

Nicole Carter

Low calories + working out daily will be the main issue especially with hair loss. 130lb is still fairly petite and 1500cal is way too low to be using thyroid which would explain the insomnia and anxiety. I gained around 14lb when I started Peating and lost it as soon as I stopped, I think it was the high dairy and excess white sugar and I was also Vitamin A toxic from eating liver weekly for 4years. Your diet sounds fine, i'd just start upping the calories based on appetite while making sure you're getting a solid 100g of protein daily and ignore all weird supplement suggestions. Adding Oats for example with lots of milk would prob add a solid 300cal.
I think Ray suggested 4oz of liver weekly. Maybe that’s too much? Do you eat any liver now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals