Progesterone adverse effects

LUH 3417

Thank you for this info. I’ll get the book and try to literally set up my alarm so I can have carbs every 3 hours. Do you skim your milk or do you have a favorite low fat brand? If you’re in United States. I think Noelle is still hard core breastfeeding so maybe her calories go to that but also I’ve seen her say she eats low fat dairy. I agree and I’ve done a horrible mistake like many other and jumped into eating sugar before I realized that I should cut my fats out since it’s so easy to gain
I use low fat dairy except in my coffee I still have half and half. I also use panela instead of sugar because it has magnesium and some other minerals.

Thank you for the info. I’ll look into getting b1+b3. I just started to log my food yesterday and have to be disciplined about it. It says in only consumed 101 g ?
Well that would make sense now
I would go with just 1g a day and then increase it till 2-3g a day. To make it easier, put 50-100 g of sugar and coffee on every liter of milk you drink. Also, honey and jam are fast sources of carbs.

OP
gosiafromearth
I sounds like a blood sugar issue. Katharina Dalton is good to read for explantion on the need for carbs when using progesterone.

You may have high adrenaline too. This is a good website

I've attached some essential reading on progesteron and these search engines are good for searching Dr peat's articles and interviews.

Bioenergetic Search

I’m chewing through all the info provided. Thank you so much for taking your time to share this information. I’m sure I’ll have questions

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals