Bad/Great Reaction To Progesterone-Vitamin E

Sobieski

You got any bloods done at the time? Issue isn’t with androgens, only DHT. Also SHBG and thyroid
My bloodwork shows high total T, high SHBG, mid range E2. As my T went up by about 70% or so I'm willing to bet that DHT also went up substantially although I don't have bloodowork for DHT unfortunately. Thyroid function is also fine, low TSH adequate T4 and high T3. Low thyroid antibodies.

benaoao

So it may not be dht actually, since SHBG is high you’ll have most of the hormones bound to it. Mid range e2 and high SHBG suggests low free e2 and low free dht. High SHBG isnt all that great; High SHBG may go with high TBG.

Have you got bloods done for free t4 and free t3+reverse t3? Not sure what adequate t4 and high t3 means. If you have total t4 middle of the range, and high total t3, you may have a lot of reverse t3. TSH is only useful for the pituitary function, a normal TSH doesn’t mean much.

Everything always seem to come back to a misdiagnosed thyroid, or a fatty liver triggering inflammation. Both lead to hair loss. The latter being caused by sugar, and/or fat, even worse in the absence of choline - I’m afraid the pufa paranoia may lead to avoiding egg Yolks, hopefully most people here do eat their yolks (I myself separate them and throw away the white)

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/2010/11/23/sweet-truth-about-liver-and-egg-yolks/

That’s obviously assuming general life stress is low and sleep is great.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals