Vit E Or Progesterone Reducing Face Bloating

Connor888

My face has been bloated almost 24/7 for years which I think is the typical bloating that can come with hypothyroidism

Started taking Vitamin E the other day, only gonna take the E once a week (400iu), but I started applying progesterone topically around my nose area at the same time (weird place to put it I know) but since my face looks about 30-40% less puffy in a few days.

I am taking thyroid which I have been increasing in slow increments as well, but it seems like a hell of a coincidence that this would happen almost straight after taking these two supps. Could something be at play here or what?

Haven't made any dietary changes in the past couple of days either

OP
Connor888

Connor888

mrchibbs

B vitamins specifically B1 too. Leg edema is consistent with wet beriberi.

Of course, the b vitamins are always necessary for energy production!

So in what DIRECT way is edema produced? for a vitamin deficiency, excess glycolysis and shutdown of OXPHOS? in my degenerative disease I underwent a period in which I had muscular hypertonia with low levels of body fat despite always having strong neuropsychiatric disorders and without doing any type of diet, while now I find myself completely covered in edema throughout the body, hypotrophy and muscle hypotonia and I don't respond to exercise (especially anerobic because it probably fuels stress hormones and lactate, ROS, lipid peroxidation, peroxynitrite). Some advice ? Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals