Proteolytic Enzymes vs Vitamin E - Reversing fibrosis and soft tissue calcification

Jon2547

Oh yeah, that's right, it was part of the Linus Pauling protocol. Thanks
I'm using Lysine daily, on an empty stomach, also doing vitamin C, a couple of grams. Plus I do high dose Vitamin K.

mamakitty

Lots of time we get taken by the bells and whistles. Sure, the icing is nice, but does it make the cake?

What will full body red light do when you aren't first making sure you have a method to find the root cause, and after that a method to identify the best way to fix the root cause?

Stop throwing the kitchen sink at the problem.

If only I get my hands on the Elysium God machine.
Hi yerrag,

What’s your opinion on slow release diltiazem pills for high blood pressure?

yerrag

Hi yerrag,

What’s your opinion on slow release diltiazem pills for high blood pressure?
Since I haven't tried using any hypertensive medication, I have no opinion on any. I've stuck wit my guns. But I doubt I would've fared any better with them.

mamakitty

Since I haven't tried using any hypertensive medication, I have no opinion on any. I've stuck wit my guns. But I doubt I would've fared any better with them.
Okay, thank you! Do you mind sharing what your numbers are now?

yerrag

Okay, thank you! Do you mind sharing what your numbers are now?
Sure.

It's 174/117.

240/140 is a common number lately.
These numbers are the best in 3 years, where I began keeping records.

It's what I'm getting now with the antibiotic I'm using to kill these bacteria. I can't use too much antibiotics, so theres still some for the phagocytes to work on. Some spillover ROS, and some albumin used up to neutralize the oxidative stress.

But I'm not using up too much albumin this time, so there's enough left to use to build back blood volume. With higher blood volume, lower blood pressure.

I can't say much about the long term viability of this, but itnis what it is.

Last edited:

mamakitty

Sure.

It's 174/117.

It's what I'm getting now with the antibiotic I'm using to kill these bacteria. I can't use too much antibiotics, so theres still some for the phagocytes to work on. Some spillover ROS, and some albumin used up to neutralize the oxidative stress.

But I'm not using up too much albumin this time, so there's enough left to use to build back blood volume. With higher blood volume, lower blood pressure.

I can't say much about the long term viability of this, but itnis what it is.

I do think you are on to something. I got postpartum proteinuria, so I read a lot of your threads. You seem to be right about the blood volume theory. I think my blood volume is low, my blood pressure is okay ish but I have been using diltiazem for a year now, and it still goes to 130/83 in the mornings. I was spilling crazy high albumin but it has reduced a lot now. Just super super worried because we are hoping to get another baby so I am scared the protein wasting will get worse in the next pregnancy.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.

yerrag

I do think you are on to something. I got postpartum proteinuria, so I read a lot of your threads. You seem to be right about the blood volume theory. I think my blood volume is low, my blood pressure is okay ish but I have been using diltiazem for a year now, and it still goes to 130/83 in the mornings. I was spilling crazy high albumin but it has reduced a lot now. Just super super worried because we are hoping to get another baby so I am scared the protein wasting will get worse in the next pregnancy.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.
Here's what the bacteria that's increasing my bp looks like in the form of spO2 drops in the thief of the night, when it is being killed by phagocytes. A lot of oxygen is needed to effect the respiratory burst, and that is why spO2 drops greatly.

Our respectable expert doctors will say it is sleep apnea. I've learned to ignore them.

Attachments

• 2021-10-29 10.25.43.jpg
    2021-10-29 10.25.43.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 20

yerrag

You can buy an O2ring and see you own spO2 graph. It's a gadget and I try to stay away from them, but this is different.

yerrag

Huh, interesting! I’m going to look into an O2ring.

You can check your CBC to get an indication of your bacterial load. A high WBC with high neutrophils is a red flag.

mamakitty

You can check your CBC to get an indication of your bacterial load. A high WBC with high neutrophils is a red flag.
My wbc and neutrophils always used to be high or high normal. But they seem to have settled in a much better range recently. I will have to confirm the numbers tomorrow.

yerrag

My wbc and neutrophils always used to be high or high normal. But they seem to have settled in a much better range recently. I will have to confirm the numbers tomorrow.
iIf your wbc and neutrophils are all low, it' not likely you have a huge bacterial load.

OP
P

Peatness

Would glutamine be helpful for speeding up healing. Gelatin helps but not working fast enough

OP
P

Peatness

I'm using Lysine daily, on an empty stomach, also doing vitamin C, a couple of grams. Plus I do high dose Vitamin K.
How much vitamin k do you use? I've been adding small amounts of lysine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals