Need help - Progesterone caused hair loss process to begin ? One tiny dose of DHEA (2mg) made it a lot worse ?

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

Is MCC worse than other fillers / flow agents, like silicon dioxide or magnesium stearate? How does it contribute to hair loss? Skin inflammation?
Wonder the same. Guess it would be a more individualized response based on where the body puts it and how it reacts. Read a few papers that titanium dioxide has caused many instances of frontal fibrosing alopecia. Another big NO-NO.

Momentum

The other two do not seem to be bother me but I know they aren't good for me either, but MCC is horrific. I can take tiny amounts, but once it starts getting up there (trying to find the percentage) it's just terrible. It is similar to when I eat too many oxalates, but even worse. Maybe it's because I have a collagen disorder - I don't know. But it is not uncommon. Belmar Compounding Pharmacy in CO (they compound millions of Low Dose Naltrexone tableta a year) have noticed many patients complaining. I absolutely believe most patients don't complain, think it's the active ingredient and simply stop taking the med (or supplement). I spoke with my whole food market the other day and they said they have people return supplements every single day stating "headache" "stomach upset" etc. All symptoms of MCC - and they don't know it. So sad.
Now, when I replace supplements I tend to buy from bulksupplements.com or purebulk.com
I'm so tired of being poisoned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals