Starting thyroid to heal adrenals

Jennifer

Hence in later stages of adrenaline failure you will also lose the ability to sleep well because your nervous system can't calm down enough. Here is where thyroid stops offering any benefit and will become directly harmful.
Did thyroid make matters worse? Im scared now after reading that lol

Apologies, for not being clearer. My needing to nap was when I started supplementing thyroid after the 6 months of adrenaline attacks, which included insomnia. Thyroid relaxed my nervous system, and Ray even recommended thyroid for insomnia. For the six months I experienced the attacks, I was in and out of the hospital and doctor’s office because no matter how much I tried explaining it to them, they couldn’t understand how the cause of my symptoms wasn’t anxiety, but poor thyroid function. I went 6 months gasping for air because I couldn’t catch a full breath and I ended up turning blue. Out of desperation, and against my doctor’s orders, I took a high dose of an over-the-counter thyroid glandular and within a half hour I was breathing a full breath, my color returned, and the attacks stopped. So with just one dose, thyroid absolutely made things better, and it has continued to benefit me.

TheSir

Apologies, for not being clearer. My needing to nap was when I started supplementing thyroid after the 6 months of adrenaline attacks, which included insomnia. Thyroid relaxed my nervous system, and Ray even recommended thyroid for insomnia. For the six months I experienced the attacks, I was in and out of the hospital and doctor’s office because no matter how much I tried explaining it to them, they couldn’t understand how the cause of my symptoms wasn’t anxiety, but poor thyroid function. I went 6 months gasping for air because I couldn’t catch a full breath and I ended up turning blue. Out of desperation, and against my doctor’s orders, I took a high dose of an over-the-counter thyroid glandular and within a half hour I was breathing a full breath, my color returned, and the attacks stopped. So with just one dose, thyroid absolutely made things better, and it has continued to benefit me.
Ah, interesting. I wonder if the adrenal issues were just peripheral to your thyroid issues. Are you planning on taking thyroid for the rest of your life or was it only temporarily needed?

How does adrenaline failure get better? Or how does this one fix that issue?
Unburdening the adrenals as much as possible seems to be the most important thing. I'm also taking huge amounts of zinc, cal and mag due to their ability to shut down the sympathetic overdrive. Minerals are the most foundational layer in our biology so I'm more comfortable with building my health up with such a bottom-top approach than messing with the intermediate layers such as hormones, the functioning of which is in the end based on the mineral foundation too. This route will likely take more time, but it should result in actual healing and not just mere remission of symptoms.

Jennifer

Are you planning on taking thyroid for the rest of your life or was it only temporarily needed?

Unfortunately, that’s not something I can answer because it’s not up to me, it’s up to my body. All I know is, I was born hypothyroid, needed surgery at 3 weeks old and had my spine collapse in my 20s because of it, so if I have to be on a thyroid supplement indefinitely to not only not feel chronic pain from my spinal injury but prevent future paralysis, I’m more than okay with that. It’s the 10+ years of protocols, including ones with a strong focus on minerals such as RBTI, only to get worse and almost suffocate to death that I’m not okay with. I wanted to believe that I could reverse my condition through diet and lifestyle hacks alone because others could, but I have my own context and needed to respect that, and doing so has given me the kind of health that I worked years at getting myself to believe was possible. I’ve never looked at thyroid as a substitute for proper nutrition, but something that allows me to utilize my nutrition better. I’m able to digest, absorb, assimilate and eliminate better because of thyroid.

youngsinatra

Interesting. I do not have glucose numbers that are worth looking into. Everything on that end is fine. Just really cortisol and thyroid hormone. I just dont understand why twitching can occur. I don’t necessarily have tremors its more twitches that persist.

Im very lean and workout a fair amount. Im really wondering if this hormone is interfering with all of this. Because won’t my sodium levels correct itself treating my hypothyroidism?

By me taking so much magnesium daily is that driving down my sodium or any other mineral numbers?

I take preg & DHEA every morning alongside my thyroid

I also take 10,000 vitamin D 3K coq10 magnesium & a multi

How long at either a grain or grain & a half does it take for the body to balance out and improve? I know t3 is fast acting but is it maybe still too soon for the true benefits of thyroid?
I would stop the supplements. The pregnenolone & DHEA can probably help in the beginning though. :)

Vitamin D alone can cause lots of issues from my experience. Even small doses cause me irritability, stress reactions, muscle spasms and twitching and anxiety. My girlfriend tried vitamin D a while back and she became a irritable mess in a matter of 2-3 days. I told her to stop the vitamin D and take more magnesium and it resolved quickly.

I‘d really up the magnesium. I think the beauty of thyroid lies in it‘s retention of magnesium. But I think thyroid can ramp up magnesium needs in the beginning. I had some palpitations and sleep disturbances since starting thyroid, but upping the magnesium helped me big time. Magnesium also helps with any thyroid-induced stress reactions. At the moment I take 200mg with my morning coffee, 100mg after each meal (4 total) and sometimes 200mg before bed.

I think I finally can understand Morley Robbins love for magnesium after taking thyroid.

youngsinatra

2D2C2967-5FF8-4158-AAED-A791B57E033E.jpeg

From Ray‘s book „Generative Energy“
Regarding cortisol deficiency and adrenals.

BCFC4B4A-E383-4AF9-84EE-8E662838F339.jpeg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals