Something In My Stack Is Causing “Adrenaline Sweats”

mgrabs

My morning consists of 1 grain thyroid,dhea & a multi vitamin.

enclomiphene but only every other day.

I feel good waking up usually but hours later i will spontaneously have the hot surges. I hate it. Id rather be cold than hot.

Around the time the sweats come i get shaky too i just feel uneasy for the rest of the day. But my mornings are fine..

Can’t tell if its too much of something or not enough of something

Why is it that I get this later on through the day until end of the day? And not the morning? What is causing these bouts of gettint so internally warm?

Is it dhea? Too much thyroid? Im so confused its been happening ever since being hypo and low adrenals

Hans

Forum Supporter
Low blood sugar. This causes cortisol and catecholamines to spike, which causes your symptoms. Aspirin and carbs will help a lot. Perhaps it's the thyroid that's causing it if it makes you run out of glycogen too fast.

OP
M

mgrabs

Low blood sugar. This causes cortisol and catecholamines to spike, which causes your symptoms. Aspirin and carbs will help a lot. Perhaps it's the thyroid that's causing it if it makes you run out of glycogen too fast.
How do i prevent these low blood sugar crashes? Could upping the thyroid help? I used to never have this. Even when i was keto

OP
M

mgrabs

Can it be that something im taking is dropping blood sugar so much? Either the Bs or too much thyroid?

peter88

Are you sure it isn’t a gut irritating food? Do you have excess urination? This usually happens to me when some gut irritating fiber is passing through my intestines.

OP
M

mgrabs

Are you sure it isn’t a gut irritating food? Do you have excess urination? This usually happens to me when some gut irritating fiber is passing through my intestines.
Its way too consistent for me to rule that out. Its always rhe same damn times. Mid day from 10:30 am to about 5pm

OP
M

mgrabs

Do you have a solid breakfast?
I actually just started to incorporate beeakfast an hour after waking. I used to fast so this is a new adjustment.

This morning I had a shake with bone broth protein powder, collagen,ceylon cinnamon,chia seeds,collostrum skyrr and berries. With a side of 3 organic pasture raised eggs

Im trying to work on eating more food, I’m stuck in this adrenaline state. But my mornings feel good. Mid day i feel awake but foggy and emotionless and very very hot. And im def not hyper thyroid. More hypo if anything.

Its nightime here and i actually feel more sense of calm at these hours (7;50pm)

Is this cortisol, thyroid or bloodnsugar related?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I actually just started to incorporate beeakfast an hour after waking. I used to fast so this is a new adjustment.

This morning I had a shake with bone broth protein powder, collagen,ceylon cinnamon,chia seeds,collostrum skyrr and berries. With a side of 3 organic pasture raised eggs

Im trying to work on eating more food, I’m stuck in this adrenaline state. But my mornings feel good. Mid day i feel awake but foggy and emotionless and very very hot. And im def not hyper thyroid. More hypo if anything.

Its nightime here and i actually feel more sense of calm at these hours (7;50pm)

Thyroid can worsen excess adrenaline in some cases. Cinnamon and collagen might contribute to low blood sugar for some people, so perhaps cut that out for a few days and check.
Do you drink coffee?
At what time do you eat breakfast and lunch?

OP
M

mgrabs

Thyroid can worsen excess adrenaline in some cases. Cinnamon and collagen might contribute to low blood sugar for some people, so perhaps cut that out for a few days and check.
Do you drink coffee?
At what time do you eat breakfast and lunch?
Ill definitely correct that this morning, taking that out. I figured my liver was okay cause my bloods showed my enzymes weren’t elevated & my reverse t3 was low

Im nor sure if its cause im hypo but I literally can eat all day long. My body just wants to eat. Im 6’5, work construction full time & lean. 200lbs. I can’t really lose or gain weight. Something feels chemically off in this process.

Im just looking to feel leveled out without ravenous hunger even after eating and these bouts of sweats coming and going. I used to have a few meals and be fine for however long. I need to focus on life and work not just food LOL

I would think this would mean my metabolism is high but i doubt it since hypo?

I haven’t had coffee in about 8 months (caffeine) since i had a bad adrenal problem when i wasnt on thyroid. I seem to be getting in the right direction, I have been hesitant to introduce it back to let my body heal. I would love to. i was always an avid coffee drinker. Handled it like a champ.

I wake around 5am and do a hakf hour movement either sauna or a walk and onxe I shower i make breakfast by 6:30am.

Lunch is anywhere from 11:30-1pm

youngsinatra

Your job and activity levels will likely make you need 3500-4000 calories a day. How much are you eating currently?

If there is not enough fuel in the tank (Liver glycogen) the Adrenals kick in and compensate. Your breakfast looks low in carbohydrates.

OP
M

mgrabs

Your job and activity levels will likely make you need 3500-4000 calories a day. How much are you eating currently?

If there is not enough fuel in the tank (Liver glycogen) the Adrenals kick in and compensate. Your breakfast looks low in carbohydrates.
Wow. Im definitely under. Im probably around 2,500-3,000 max. I always figured that optimal thyroid levels would call for less food later on? Not very low but to at least have a balance at some point.

I do have a very active job. Step count is always around 20,000 without trying. Ill go from digging to lifting equipment, shoveling sporadically throughout the day. If i feel up for it I’ll sauna before work or end of the day with a lifting session.

What are some good carbs in the morning? Ive always been weary with it cause i like the energy and clarity if high fat and protein for breakfast. Im afraid of any kind of carb crash during the day.

Im up for a change. Let me know because stuff is totally improving from where i once was.

Also..i remember seeing a message from you but it wouldn’t open up. You can reach out again if its gone

TheSir

That's a pretty high protein to carb ratio. Protein is famous for its ability to crash blood sugar in many individuals. Try to aim for 2g of sugar for every gram of protein and see if it makes a difference. Even white sugar will do for this experiment.

OP
M

mgrabs

That's a pretty high protein to carb ratio. Protein is famous for its ability to crash blood sugar in many individuals. Try to aim for 2g of sugar for every gram of protein and see if it makes a difference. Even white sugar will do for this experiment.
Will definitely try that. I just had my breakfast 20 mins ago.
4 eggs
1 full avocado
Raw Parm cheese
Protein shake smoothie
Skyrr with a few tbs of honey blackberries and raspberries.
1 full banana

Little better?

OP
M

mgrabs

Update: still having sweats and uneasy. Even after a large size breakfast. Something isn’t right. Either adrenals or thyroid im taking. Or multivitamin but doubtful

Really no carbs on your breakfast - just a tiny bit from berriers and skyr. If you don't feed yourself carbs, you may be in this state for ever - no anti cortisol substances will help when you are starving yourself, from what your body needs. I would replace everything but the collagen with carbs.

OP
M

mgrabs

Really no carbs on your breakfast - just a tiny bit from berriers and skyr. If you don't feed yourself carbs, you may be in this state for ever - no anti cortisol substances will help when you are starving yourself, from what your body needs. I would replace everything but the collagen with carbs.
Will do! So what really is this sweating and uneasy feeling? What does it mean? And why does it taper off towards the end of the day. I figured it was my dhea or thyroid i take in the morning

Will do! So what really is this sweating and uneasy feeling? What does it mean? And why does it taper off towards the end of the day. I figured it was my dhea or thyroid i take in the morning
Adrenaline probably, thyroid / DHEA can increase it, if you don't eat enough carbs and calories. I feel this as well, when I take too much thyroid / do not eat as much.

OP
M

mgrabs

Adrenaline probably, thyroid / DHEA can increase it, if you don't eat enough carbs and calories. I feel this as well, when I take too much thyroid / do not eat as much.
Great to know. Thank you for the help. Is this a long process to balance this out? I mean ill eat everything in sight if that helps stop this adrenaline BS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals