Something In My Stack Is Causing “Adrenaline Sweats”

OP
M

mgrabs

You can either try it or press forward with what's not working. I would probably take 25 mg of DHEA sublingual right when you wake up and then take 100 mg of Pregnenolone after breakfast. Then just see how you do. There's not really much else to it other than to try it.
Will do. Is 50mg dhea too much? Maybe this would heal the adrenals which would help the thyroid?

chompie

Will do. Is 50mg dhea too much? Maybe this would heal the adrenals which would help the thyroid?
In a lot of case reports and published studies that is not too much. For depression studies published, oftentimes people were taking 30 mg three times per day. You would just want to get some blood work done to make sure that you're not getting a big increase in estrogen on that dose over a long time period. Just see how you feel. See if it screws up your digestion, see if you feel more relaxed. I don't think that supplements will heal you. I think you need to eat more and I think you need to find novelty and social connection.

OP
M

mgrabs

In a lot of case reports and published studies that is not too much. For depression studies published, oftentimes people were taking 30 mg three times per day. You would just want to get some blood work done to make sure that you're not getting a big increase in estrogen on that dose over a long time period. Just see how you feel. See if it screws up your digestion, see if you feel more relaxed. I don't think that supplements will heal you. I think you need to eat more and I think you need to find novelty and social connection.
For dhea or thyroid? My dhea was around 200 with estradiol at 20

Brandin

If you are pressing on the adrenaline pedal, this will absolutely destroy you. You will fill and perform like absolute ***t.
Carbs lower adrenalin. Aspirin and thyroid lowers adrenalin when adequate energy is available. Being able to utilize carbs lowers adrenalin if you est them. Its the combo.

OP
M

mgrabs

Carbs lower adrenalin. Aspirin and thyroid lowers adrenalin when adequate energy is available. Being able to utilize carbs lowers adrenalin if you est them. Its the combo.
I wonder if i should drop the thyroid or not

Brandin

I wonder if i should drop the thyroid or not
I mean its not really the thyoid that is the problem. You are taking something that naturally increase with carbs and good food and not feeding enough while taking it. Thats like putting a requierment of for example 4000kcals and ingesting 2000kcals. Ofcourse this causes stress.

OP
M

mgrabs

I mean its not really the thyoid that is the problem. You are taking something that naturally increase with carbs and good food and not feeding enough while taking it. Thats like putting a requierment of for example 4000kcals and ingesting 2000kcals. Ofcourse this causes stress.
So id assume to drop the thyroid for now. Eat more and stick with dhea and preg through this stress type feeling

chompie

So id assume to drop the thyroid for now. Eat more and stick with dhea and preg through this stress type feeling
And find ways to create novelty in your life. Nurture social connections, call old friends, call your parents, express love, etc.

OP
M

mgrabs

And find ways to create novelty in your life. Nurture social connections, call old friends, call your parents, express love, etc.
Will do. Just need to somehow get out of this adrenaline state. I figured thyroid would help that!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals