Something In My Stack Is Causing “Adrenaline Sweats”

I have also been unable to figure this uncomfortable symptom out. Dietary recommendation have not helped me, but I wish you better success. I wonder if it may occur if or when parasites are active? Also sluggish Adrenal glands could be the root-cause.

Great to know. Thank you for the help. Is this a long process to balance this out? I mean ill eat everything in sight if that helps stop this adrenaline BS
Maybe lower your thyroid dose? And that is GREAT that you will eat everything in sight: self control is the only thing that I think will be holding you back. I would add plenty of carbs and add juices/cokes, to get to a total of 400g of carbs a day. If you lower the fats accordingly ( to avoid excessive weight gain from adding food), then I would estimate, in a week you will feel alot better.

OP
M

mgrabs

Maybe lower your thyroid dose? And that is GREAT that you will eat everything in sight: self control is the only thing that I think will be holding you back. I would add plenty of carbs and add juices/cokes, to get to a total of 400g of carbs a day. If you lower the fats accordingly ( to avoid excessive weight gain from adding food), then I would estimate, in a week you will feel alot better.
Exciting. Should I lower it even if my TSH is in the 3s? Thats what it was about 6-8 weeks ago

Hans

Forum Supporter
Aspirin helped me a lot in the past when I was hypometabolic and had hot flushes. 1g aspirin with milk and honey/sugar.

OP
M

mgrabs

Aspirin helped me a lot in the past when I was hypometabolic and had hot flushes. 1g aspirin with milk and honey/sugar.
Upping thyroid wouldn’t help? If im on only a grain

OP
M

mgrabs

You can try ofc.
Would that take the weight off my adrenals? I just keep getting hot. My oura ring shows my bpm randomly getting to 105-110 and back down. You would think a hypo guy would be freezing

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would that take the weight off my adrenals? I just keep getting hot. My oura ring shows my bpm randomly getting to 105-110 and back down. You would think a hypo guy would be freezing
Aspirin worked well for me as I mentioned above.

Lurker

Upping thyroid wouldn’t help? If im on only a grain
One grain of thyroid all at once is not physiological. Peat recommends nibbling on the tablet throughout the day with food (carbs). I don’t know how long you’ve been taking it for but based on Broda Barnes work, it is recommended to start low and slowly work you way up to the final dose over several months.

Other minor items, I would drop the protein shake and multivitamin, and then increase the carbs. Maybe some milk and juice.

OP
M

mgrabs

Aspirin worked well for me as I mentioned above.
Random question, since starting upping carbs and fruit more.. I'm beyond gassy with pretty good constipation now. Its been a week and I literally can’t go without gassing every 10 minutes. What is doing this? Messing with my microbiome or actually somewhat helping?

Michael Mohn

Will definitely try that. I just had my breakfast 20 mins ago.
4 eggs
1 full avocado
Raw Parm cheese
Protein shake smoothie
Skyrr with a few tbs of honey blackberries and raspberries.
1 full banana

Little better?
I would say you eat almost zero carbs/sugar and tons of protein. Breakfast should be up to 100g of sugar to 25g of protein. Your eggs alone is 24g of protein.
Unless you eat way more carbs/sugar versus protein in all of your meals nothing else matters.

maybe drop the thyroid for a while.

OP
M

mgrabs

I would say you eat almost zero carbs/sugar and tons of protein. Breakfast should be up to 100g of sugar to 25g of protein. Your eggs alone is 24g of protein.
Unless you eat way more carbs/sugar versus protein in all of your meals nothing else matters.

maybe drop the thyroid for a while.
I will definitely try. Should i really stop the thyroid? My tsh is still high. High 3s

Michael Mohn

I will definitely try. Should i really stop the thyroid? My tsh is still high. High 3s
High tsh means high stress primarily and not always low thyroid but i don't know. Low carb and thyroid supplementation sounds stressful. Increasing sugar seems the most important step.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Random question, since starting upping carbs and fruit more.. I'm beyond gassy with pretty good constipation now. Its been a week and I literally can’t go without gassing every 10 minutes. What is doing this? Messing with my microbiome or actually somewhat helping?
Either SIBO or you're eating high FODMAP carbs that're causing gas.

chompie

Sorting this out is a hell of a task. Anything you can do to avoid over stimulating. I think getting off thyroid is probably the right idea and considering your height, you probably are just in a state of being chronically underfed. It takes forever to fix that. It's not like you eat 5,000 calories one day and then feel better. You need to eat a lot and eat a lot for a long time. If you're getting bloated from carbs, stick with sushi rice and really ripe fruit. Make shakes and put a hell of a lot of honey or whatever sweetener you tolerate in them. The bloating and gas is probably the amylose in the starches or carbs that have f***** up your digestion. If you stick with higher amylopectin starches and avoid amylose it might help a lot. Just for example, basmati rice would be very high in amylose, sushi rice would be very high in amylopectin and very low in amylose.

OP
M

mgrabs

Sorting this out is a hell of a task. Anything you can do to avoid over stimulating. I think getting off thyroid is probably the right idea and considering your height, you probably are just in a state of being chronically underfed. It takes forever to fix that. It's not like you eat 5,000 calories one day and then feel better. You need to eat a lot and eat a lot for a long time. If you're getting bloated from carbs, stick with sushi rice and really ripe fruit. Make shakes and put a hell of a lot of honey or whatever sweetener you tolerate in them. The bloating and gas is probably the amylose in the starches or carbs that have f***** up your digestion. If you stick with higher amylopectin starches and avoid amylose it might help a lot. Just for example, basmati rice would be very high in amylose, sushi rice would be very high in amylopectin and very low in amylose.
Yes but its very hard to deal with the symptoms without having thyroid there to support digestion and some energy metabolism? I dont think i can just pull the plug on it. Idk. I take dhea and preg as well i think thats helping a little

Brandin

i
Try increase thyroid and aspirin and then add 200g carbs with b vitamins to breakfast. Try for a week perhaps so the body can adapt. This makes me feel ”viby”, absolutely buzzin vibez let me tell ya.

chompie

i

Try increase thyroid and aspirin and then add 200g carbs with b vitamins to breakfast. Try for a week perhaps so the body can adapt. This makes me feel ”viby”, absolutely buzzin vibez let me tell ya.
If you are pressing on the adrenaline pedal, this will absolutely destroy you. You will fill and perform like absolute ***t.

chompie

Yes but its very hard to deal with the symptoms without having thyroid there to support digestion and some energy metabolism? I dont think i can just pull the plug on it. Idk. I take dhea and preg as well i think thats helping a little
You can either try it or press forward with what's not working. I would probably take 25 mg of DHEA sublingual right when you wake up and then take 100 mg of Pregnenolone after breakfast. Then just see how you do. There's not really much else to it other than to try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals