It's Only Getting Worse

purple pill

Any updates on your health @Jacob28 ?? Couldn't help thinking your symptoms sound similar to "pernicious anemia". Think someone mentioned b12 earlier in the thread but never got much attention. Pernicious anemia seems to have lots of vague symptoms but the most common are lack of energy, feeling totally drained even after plenty sleep, confusion, poor attention, headaches, forgetfullness, always sighing or trying to catch your breath even when resting, random mindlessness like putting milk in cupboards instead of the fridge etc The condition also has strong links with hypothyroid, diabetes, tinnitus, coeliac etc. Sure you mentioned quite a few of these symptoms. Did you ever make any progress?

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Any updates on your health @Jacob28 ?? Couldn't help thinking your symptoms sound similar to "pernicious anemia". Think someone mentioned b12 earlier in the thread but never got much attention. Pernicious anemia seems to have lots of vague symptoms but the most common are lack of energy, feeling totally drained even after plenty sleep, confusion, poor attention, headaches, forgetfullness, always sighing or trying to catch your breath even when resting, random mindlessness like putting milk in cupboards instead of the fridge etc The condition also has strong links with hypothyroid, diabetes, tinnitus, coeliac etc. Sure you mentioned quite a few of these symptoms. Did you ever make any progress?
I wrote about it on my other thread:
I may add something tomorrow or after a couple of days, now I'm experimenting with very high doses of B1(tiamine Hcl) 1-2g a day, though I dunno if I can go higher or it is enough.
I also use methylocobalamine, 1g of niacinamide a day, 100-200mg of B5, 25-50mg of B6(p5p) and 2 cans of coconut water a day( 640ml) for potassium and magnesium, some magnesium carbonate, calcium carbonate, potassium gluconate- non irritating ti my stomach, recently added zinc carnosine, seleonmethionine - I know its not the best choice but I bought It 2 years ago and wanted to use it and don't have too much money to buy sodium selenate.
I'm also using some B2 and biotin and inositol.

Michaelk3

I know others have said this, but it sounds like you have an early case of type two diabetes. Your insulin is very high but your blood sugar hasnt been affected yet because it takes time for that to occur. Also you mentioned dumping electrolytes (polyuria), constant hunger (polyphagia), and thirst (polydipsia). Those are the 3Ps of Diabetes we're taught in school. Your liver is being affected as well, hence the high triglycerides.
Although I'm pro sugar as well as all of Peat's wisdom, I wonder if lowering your sugar/starch intake and increasing fatty red meat/eggs (good for HDL) and good fats (ghee coconut oil/mct) might help your body heal. Maybe aim for 150g carb a day for a bit.
Also I would avoid fish more than two meals a week because of the heavy metals in all fish. Heavy metals could definitely cause some of the symptoms you are experiencing.
So sorry that you're going through hard times with your health right now, hope this helps.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I know others have said this, but it sounds like you have an early case of type two diabetes. Your insulin is very high but your blood sugar hasnt been affected yet because it takes time for that to occur. Also you mentioned dumping electrolytes (polyuria), constant hunger (polyphagia), and thirst (polydipsia). Those are the 3Ps of Diabetes we're taught in school. Your liver is being affected as well, hence the high triglycerides.
Although I'm pro sugar as well as all of Peat's wisdom, I wonder if lowering your sugar/starch intake and increasing fatty red meat/eggs (good for HDL) and good fats (ghee coconut oil/mct) might help your body heal. Maybe aim for 150g carb a day for a bit.
Also I would avoid fish more than two meals a week because of the heavy metals in all fish. Heavy metals could definitely cause some of the symptoms you are experiencing.
So sorry that you're going through hard times with your health right now, hope this helps.
Yeees, It feels like diabetes and I realise that and I'm observing it for a long time, I'm really worried and even scarried. Polyuria def, polydipsia, only from time to time, it's linked to electrolytes, polyphagia, well, when my gut is not in cramps, flatulence and pain, yes.
Also I'm like 99% sure that I have hypersensitivity for silicon dioxide/(worse is microcrystaline form, I think of anything) coloidal, titanium dioxide, and even talk or microcrystaline celulose, and other additives, but I can't just go off pregabalin and mirtazapine, and now, even that bloody clonazepam, because I can't function. These drugs kinda 'support' me a bit, at least, give some relaxation, helps with gut problems, I really want to have PURE form of every one of them, but it's so hard to get, this is another huge problem.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Also I know that pregabalin is not a very beneficial drug for my health, but it helps so much mentally and with all that muscle pain and cramps, I started to add clonazepam because I'm so emotionally unstable and so... how to say that, fearful. esp of people, noisy sounds etc. and wooden, don't wanting to talk to anyone etc. That is not my true nature, I know it's caused by illness, and I know that such drugs are not a solution, but I wanna function in everyday life, have pleasure from something, not to have anhedonia, wanna have a normal conversation without stress and being 'stiff'. Ah, yea, I'm just making things worse, especially on long term, but I don't have any specific ideas in this moment.
Also my brain funtioning is so slow and feckless...

Peachy

Also I know that pregabalin is not a very beneficial drug for my health, but it helps so much mentally and with all that muscle pain and cramps, I started to add clonazepam because I'm so emotionally unstable and so... how to say that, fearful. esp of people, noisy sounds etc. and wooden, don't wanting to talk to anyone etc. That is not my true nature, I know it's caused by illness, and I know that such drugs are not a solution, but I wanna function in everyday life, have pleasure from something, not to have anhedonia, wanna have a normal conversation without stress and being 'stiff'. Ah, yea, I'm just making things worse, especially on long term, but I don't have any specific ideas in this moment.
Also my brain funtioning is so slow and feckless...
Do you ever close your eyes and explore these uncomfortable feelings - allow them to be? Sometimes that gets them to diminish and might give you clarity for next steps.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Do you ever close your eyes and explore these uncomfortable feelings - allow them to be? Sometimes that gets them to diminish and might give you clarity for next steps.
I can't even imagine how it may diminish, if I don't change my physical state. I only get some clarity, as you name it, if I use some serotonin antagonists drugs, like cyproheptadine or mirtazapine, but I have to take it a lot, and, ironically, tablets contain fillers which irritates my gut, so it lasts, and then when stops working, it may even worsen the issue. Also, they make me woozy and sleepy at the same time.
Irony, sweet irony of life, hah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals