My Body Constantly Keeps Itself In Dehydrated State

BearWithMe

I have realized this just recently, but my body has kept itself in dehydrated state since I was born. I have typical symptoms of mild dehydration all the time, even when drinking recommended amounts of water, and very little is enough to cause me full blown severe dehydration / heat exhaustion / heat stroke - quick hot shower, sleeping under warm blanket, spending couple of hours outside in the summer...

I'm urinating a lot and when I try to drink more, this only triggers more urination and cause more severe dehydration. Usually I'm urinating significantly more in the afternoon and evening, than I do in the morning.

Salt intake makes my dehydration much worse and I feel best when my salt intake is close to zero (which is obviously bad). Salt intake also causes me immediate nausea and dry skin the next day.

Have you expirienced something like that? What could these symptoms indicate?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Acidosis.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Having couple of Litmus papers at home, just have checked the pH of my urine and it is somewhere around 4. I have suffered with painful, burning urination since I was little kid. I think I really should have my blood checked soon.

But any of the causes listed in Metabolic Acidosis wikipedia page doesn't seem to be likely in my case. Maybie the hyperventilation, could hyperventilation cause such a serious symptoms?

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybie the hyperventilation, could hyperventilation cause such a serious symptoms?
It's because your kidneys are not filtering your lymphatic system and the acids keep building up in your body.

baccheion

Testosterone opposes water retention, as does having low HGH. Progesterone also opposes water retention. Have you ever looked into blood work? A comprehensive hormone panel, thyroid panel, NutrEval, genetic testing, etc?

Douglas Ek

I have realized this just recently, but my body has kept itself in dehydrated state since I was born. I have typical symptoms of mild dehydration all the time, even when drinking recommended amounts of water, and very little is enough to cause me full blown severe dehydration / heat exhaustion / heat stroke - quick hot shower, sleeping under warm blanket, spending couple of hours outside in the summer...

I'm urinating a lot and when I try to drink more, this only triggers more urination and cause more severe dehydration. Usually I'm urinating significantly more in the afternoon and evening, than I do in the morning.

Salt intake makes my dehydration much worse and I feel best when my salt intake is close to zero (which is obviously bad). Salt intake also causes me immediate nausea and dry skin the next day.

Have you expirienced something like that? What could these symptoms indicate?

Have you done blood test? Everything from anemia, vitamins, minerals and hormones can make this.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

It's because your kidneys are not filtering your lymphatic system and the acids keep building up in your body.
Wow. Why is that and what could be done to improve the filtering? If I have this since I was born, does that mean I might have some kind of inborn renal impairment?

Testosterone opposes water retention, as does having low HGH. Progesterone also opposes water retention. Have you ever looked into blood work? A comprehensive hormone panel, thyroid panel, NutrEval, genetic testing, etc?
Interesting! Testosterone-increasing substances makes my dehydration much worse. Thank you for pointing this out!

Have you done blood test? Everything from anemia, vitamins, minerals and hormones can make this.
I have done a lot of blood tests. I will post a couple of results that might be relevant.
Fe: 21 µmol/L (normal)
Ferritin: 210 (normal)
Complete blood count: Everything normal
Folic acid: 23 (normal)
Active B12: >256 (above the measurable range)
Minerals: Slightly elevated calcium and zinc
Na, K, P, Mg normal
Chloride: sometimes perfectly normal, sometimes a bit lower
Vitamin D (25-OH): 39 (normal)
Hormones:
FT4: 13,4
TSH: 0,882
Prolactin: 140 mlU/l (normal)
IGF1: 156 ng/ml (lower normal)
HGH: 0,78 ug/l (lower normal)
ACTH: 47 ng/l (normal)
Testosterone: 12 nmol/l (lower normal)

Homocysteine: 14,8 umol/l (higher normal)

Liver tests: low alkaline phosphatase, everything else normal
Proteins: elevated albumin, everything else normal

I have done no genetic testing and no NutrEval (I'm in Europe).

Is there anything I have missed and should get tested?

Last edited:

RisingSun

Acidosis.

This.

I’ve been constantly dehydrated for the past two years inspite of chugging gallons of water and ensuring proper mineral absorption.

What I didn’t know is that the massive daily doses of probiotics I was also taking everyday made my small intestine full of lactic acid releasing bacteria that weren’t supposed to be there.

Since stopping probiotics and taking natural antibiotics (garlic, coconut oil) everyday, I’m coming back to life: normal hydration state, no more lactic acid in muscles after only two reps, brain fog is clearing up.

nigma

Try an electrolyte drink like snake juice. 2g salt plus 2g Potassium bicarbonate in 0.5 - 1 L water. Have as much as you crave.

John mcclain

How much milk and oj do you drink??I found when I upped those I drank less water and wasn't as thirsty or pissing as much.if the water has minerals in it you won't absorb it thus you will piss it all out along with some of your electrolytes

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals