Horrible bounding pulse only helped by taking ibuprofen

OP
E

Electrisio

Are you taking an AI with TRT? What's your temp and pulse?
No AI. Not sure about temp as I don't have thermometer, but pulse tends to be around 50-55 resting. I know testosterone increases heart contractions through some mechanism, again, not sure if it's possible to block somehow.

Risingfire

No AI. Not sure about temp as I don't have thermometer, but pulse tends to be around 50-55 resting. I know testosterone increases heart contractions through some mechanism, again, not sure if it's possible to block somehow.
Sounds like you have excess estrogen and your hypo. @haidut mentioned what you're going through in one of the Danny Roddy podcasts

Vanset

Does your sleep suffer after exercise? Aside from just the bounding getting worse. Is it harder to fall asleep or you wake up mid-night?

Vanset

And yeah, your pulse is quite low. Mine is at around 80, but same symptoms.

Do you get winded easily? Do you notice that it's easy for you to reach high pulse when doing more regular stuff like carrying heavy groceries, sex etc.?

Do you get chest pains?

OP
E

Electrisio

And yeah, your pulse is quite low. Mine is at around 80, but same symptoms.

Do you get winded easily? Do you notice that it's easy for you to reach high pulse when doing more regular stuff like carrying heavy groceries, sex etc.?

Do you get chest pains?
For anyone suffering from these symptoms, I have created a Discord chat where I am collecting some people. DM me for a link.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals