Jacob28

Jacob28

Well, here are my new blood test results:

ALT - 52 U/l (<41)

Estradiol - 142 pmol/l (28-156)

TSH - 3,340 ulU/ml

FT4 - 13,7 pmol/l (12-22)

FT3 - 7,75 pmol/l (3,10-6,80)

I certainly have too high estrogen, esp for a 22yo male...
And the liver seems to work quite hard I think.

I'm taking some T3, 12,5 mcg a day, in 4 divided doses that's why FT levels are high.

What do you think?

I got really unbearable high estrogen symptoms, hot flashes, esp at night, so I have to sleep in a very cold room, but when I wake up at 4-5 am ( I work) I feel soo cold. I also have moods swings and easily get irritated and I'm overall quite whiny, despite being very cheerful, and I often call people names.
Also my face is quite swollen, I gain 44 lbs over this year, despite of eating the same amount of food, and even less fat.
I guess it's a lot of fat and water weight.
Also my neck is a bit swollen.
My hair got so dry and brushing it almost hurts, it tangles so easily.
I got some acne as well.
I'm just looking like ***t and feeling like ***t :(

Is talking arimestane( strong AI) a good idea?

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I'll add that I take mianserine before sleep, about 7,5mg cause I just can't fall asleep, all those hot flashes and air hunger is just terrible.

Hugh Johnson

Anyone???
Sounds very tough, and I commend you for keeping your chin up. I do this thing where I go into a bathroom with powerful heat lamp and practice hypoventilation. I take one small breath every 10 seconds. That helped me get my body temperature up, and has been the only way I can keep high CO2 and normal temps.

For a long time I struggled, though perhaps less than you, and autourine therapy was what really started to change my life. Meaning I drink a lot of my urine. I suggest looking into urine therapy or just trying it. It's basically risk free.

Other than that, I suggest trying altenatives. Go for a homepath, hypnosis, past life regression, reiki, Vortex energy healing, Chinese doctors. Whatever you can find near by affordably. Pray. Not kidding you, just ask for help and give permission to help you. Sometimes it work. Try out healing meditations and channellings on Youtube.

Your situation is tough. You are a young man, so there is a real possibility of fixing it and living a good life, and you really need to go out of the box to seek whatever solutions might work. People do all that weird stuff with energy and whatnot because it works.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Deficiancy of B1?
My thoughts exactly. There is an epidemic of Beriberi yet not many will even consider it. The ones that do, take it a few times and say it did not work. Without realizing it can take years to recover.

Quelsatron

How's your libido? ""peating"" (actually being irresponsible with supplements) tanked mine, but eating just some oysters shot it up like a firework, it's actually the most sudden effect I've ever seen from something health-related, and it happened twice so I know it's not just a coincidence.

Hugh Johnson

My thoughts exactly. There is an epidemic of Beriberi yet not many will even consider it. The ones that do, take it a few times and say it did not work. Without realizing it can take years to recover.
How is that even possible? Meat is eaten widely and in large quantities and it is a great source thiamine.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Sounds very tough, and I commend you for keeping your chin up. I do this thing where I go into a bathroom with powerful heat lamp and practice hypoventilation. I take one small breath every 10 seconds. That helped me get my body temperature up, and has been the only way I can keep high CO2 and normal temps.

For a long time I struggled, though perhaps less than you, and autourine therapy was what really started to change my life. Meaning I drink a lot of my urine. I suggest looking into urine therapy or just trying it. It's basically risk free.

Other than that, I suggest trying altenatives. Go for a homepath, hypnosis, past life regression, reiki, Vortex energy healing, Chinese doctors. Whatever you can find near by affordably. Pray. Not kidding you, just ask for help and give permission to help you. Sometimes it work. Try out healing meditations and channellings on Youtube.

Your situation is tough. You are a young man, so there is a real possibility of fixing it and living a good life, and you really need to go out of the box to seek whatever solutions might work. People do all that weird stuff with energy and whatnot because it works.

Well, I wanna try peating first, but I'm just so unmotivated and discouraged to do anything.
I know that my body can regenerate itself, but it seems so damn hard for me to do something and be patient.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

How's your libido? ""peating"" (actually being irresponsible with supplements) tanked mine, but eating just some oysters shot it up like a firework, it's actually the most sudden effect I've ever seen from something health-related, and it happened twice so I know it's not just a coincidence.

My libido is high, I'd say it's too high and often hard to satisfy.

Hugh Johnson

Well, I wanna try peating first, but I'm just so unmotivated and discouraged to do anything.
I know that my body can regenerate itself, but it seems so damn for me to do something and be patient.
You have every right to do that. Yet you also have the right not to be patient and try different things while peating.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Ok, I'm gonna try to
You have every right to do that. Yet you also have the right not to be patient and try different things while peating.

Wow, I see you're really understanding.
I got used to lack of understanding or misunderstanting, esp from my parents.
My father wants me to go to psychiatrist, he's convinced that drugs helped him and it will help me, cuz I'm exactly the same case as him.
To me it's a strange way of thinking, but I'm sure he won't change his mind.

He's angry with me, cause I haven't went to work from monday, he keeps telling me that it won't change anything and I should go to work and that bloody psychiatrist.
It's just miserable.

My plan is to have a rest, like a month, prob psychiatrist will give me a sick leave( which is paid in Poland) and take some lithium( I hope it's gonna help for those electrolyte issues, which are crutial for my recovery)
Also ALA and silymarin for liver, just a bit of arimestane( maybe 1mg) for high estrogen, some mianserine( I feel relief after taking it) to lower serotonin and other stress hormones.
And T3 - I'm starting with 12,5mcg daily, divided tiny wee doses.

I also take all essential aminoacids, I mean leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, threonine, phenyloalanine.
20-30g daily.

I started using cascara sagrada and charcoal everyday, 1-3 tbs.

I hope it's gonna change something.
At least a little.

I eat lots of fruit, now mainly peaches( they're in season) 3-4 lbs a day with lots of sugar
Also some apples, raspberries, mangoes etc
I eat quite a lot of potatoes, about 1-2 lbs a day.
With some cod, pollock, beef, chicken liver.
And 1-2 cups of milk.

Or at least I try to eat like that. My appetite is very poor, so it's hard to eat amounts which I need.
I often end drinking milk or juice full of sugar and some dextrose cuz I have nausea.

Last edited:

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Ok, I'm gonna try to

Wow, I see you're really understanding.
I got used to lack of understanding or misunderstanting, esp from my parents.
My father wants me to go to psychiatrist, he's convinced that drugs helped him and it will help me, cuz I'm exactly the same case as him.
To me it's a strange way of thinking, but I'm sure he won't change his mind.

He's angry with me, cause I haven't went to work from monday, he keeps telling me that it won't change anything and I should go to work and that bloody psychiatrist.
It's just miserable.

My plan is to have a rest, like a month, prob psychiatrist will give me a sick leave( which is paid in Poland) and take some lithium( I hope it's gonna help for those electrolyte issues, which are crutial for my recovery)
Also ALA and silymarin for liver, just a bit of arimestane( maybe 1mg) for high estrogen, some mianserine( I feel relief after taking it) to lower serotonin and other stress hormones.
And T3 - I'm starting with 12,5mcg daily, divided tiny wee doses.

I also take all essential aminoacids, I mean leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, threonine, phenyloalanine.
20-30g daily.

I started using cascara sagrada and charcoal everyday, 1-3 tbs.

I hope it's gonna change something.
At least a little.

When you say you got used to it do you mean that you've accepted it with equanimity and moved on or just that you don't expect it to change and deal with it even though it's a continual strain on you(the definition of learned helplessness)? This is not a semantic question-- you can eat perfectly, supplement perfectly, and feeling like nobody understands you will remain a major stressor and a burden on your help. Feeling lack of empathy or hostility from parents is especially harmful. When you peat, try really hard to get into a frame of mental sovereignity, almost a playful attitude towards waht you're doing. This is the right way to experiment and accurately assess the results of what you try-- acting out of desperation is not. I understand that this is very difficult to do and that the situation can be awful with parents and wish the best for you

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

@snacks I'd say it's rather the second one. I try to be calm but it's far from equanimity, as you named it.

In fact it's frustration, irritation and grief I feel most of the time.

I noticed I feel those emotions less when I take large aspirin or T3 doses, though they make me quite irritated as well.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Hi folks,
I recently did a blood test and it turns out I have high insulin( in the morning, on empty stomach)

My insulin level is 48,9(ulU/ml) norm is 2,6- 24,9
Is this VEry high?

I'm very weak and I have to eat often, I don't tolerate physical effort( though I work at warehouse) I'm on sick leave and I'm afraid that I'll have to quit my job.
I'm very bothered in general. About my health, job, parents, my father thinks I can still work...

I gain 55 lbs since November. And most of it is water, I'm sure.

I'm often very thirsty but have poor appetite, I try eat as much salt as I can but it seems it work poorly.
My estrogen is high(140)

Triglycerides are high, but overall cholesterol is quite low, thyroid( T3) makes me hot, but I feel very agitated and its not that 'pleasant warm feeling', it also makes me very jittery and I have to eat more sugar but its so bloody HARD to replenish that sugar for me.
I eat it and eat it more and more, I gotta eat really high amounts and I get stomachache and painful cramps in the intestines after table sugar.

Aspirin also makes me hot, in high dose( 1-1,5g I KNOW I know, it's too high) and again, it makes me jittery, agitated and makes my headache( which I got everyday) worse.

I take 5mg of lithium orotate but it seems to do NOTHING. I even started taking 10mg, and still, nothing.
I thought it at least will help me with that thirst and sodium loss but I'm a bit dissapointed.

Also, lower doses of aspirin and T3 seem not work at all, but moderate to high make me feel bad.

I got muscle pain, headache is ******* bad, my gums are swollen, I can't sleep at night.
I feel so down, like there's no hope for me...

What do I do???

Last edited:

LLight

I would say try supplementing molybdenum and boron, two minerals that could be involved in water homeostasis. Maybe add thiamine and zinc if you don't get good results.

Then if you happen to be less thirsty, try to add (intermittent) dry fasting / fluid restriction.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I would say try supplementing molybdenum and boron, two minerals that could be involved in water homeostasis. Maybe add thiamine and zinc if you don't get good results.

Then if you happen to be less thirsty, try to add (intermittent) dry fasting / fluid restriction.

Well, intermittent fasting is not for me. Absolutely not.
I have to eat or have some sugar very often or I'm getting weak, like I'm gonna faint or something.

LLight

Well, intermittent fasting is not for me. Absolutely not.
I have to eat or have some sugar very often or I'm getting weak, like I'm gonna faint or something.
Fasting is not necessary, fluid restriction could be done alone. Anyway, that's a suggestion of course, do what you think is best for you, you know better :):

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Fasting is not necessary, fluid restriction could be done alone. Anyway, that's a suggestion of course, do what you think is best for you, you know better :):

Yeah, fluid restriction sounds very reasonable, but it may be hard to do.

I'm just wondering what that constant thirst means...
Is it a sign of overhydration of body and low sodium( or NaCl)?
I just crave some sour and a bit sweet drink like coca cola, or lemon juice, Red Bull, but it seems like the more I drink the more I feel thirsty and taking salt doesn't help too much.
And why I crave those sour sweet drinks so much but not e.g milk?
That's strange.

Yesterday I had so strong thirst that even my mouth was completely dry, I fell so weak.

If I sweat it's even worse, it's just a moment and I start to feel extremely thirsty and faint.

LLight

I'm just wondering what that constant thirst means...
Is it a sign of overhydration of body and low sodium( or NaCl)?

That or lack of anti diuretic hormone (vasopressin) that make you lose water too fast?

With respect to water homeostasis, there are not only electrolytes, but also osmolytes.

These molecules might be involved in water structure which I believe could also be linked to hydration. I believe structured water (a sort of gel) might not leave cells as easily as disorganized water. Structured water might also be linked to energy production as it has been shown (Gerald Pollack's work) that it converts energy from light to electrical energy.

From another article I've read recently, the sulfate molecule could also be needed for structured water.

Molybdenum seems to be involved in osmolytes metabolism in plants and in sulfate metabolism in almost all species.

Why might water restriction be a potential "requirement": as water leaves your body, it starts accumulating osmolytes in cells to make up for the hyperosmolarity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals