It's Only Getting Worse

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

That sounds promising, but, y'know, I've tried so much stuff and I'm just dissapointed with it and quite sceptical.

LLight

A bit more sources:

Sulfate’s Critical Role for Maintaining Exclusion Zone Water: Dietary Factors Leading to Deficiencies

"In this paper we equate interfacial water with Exclusion Zone (EZ) water described by Pollack and propose that it is the sulfate molecule that plays a fundamental role in providing the interfacial negative charge that builds and maintains the EZ in biological systems."
Sulfite oxidase, an enzyme relying on molybdenum, transforms sulfite to sulfate.

About osmolytes:

Unmasking the secrets of cancer: water type A non-structured promotes carcinogenesis and water type B structured restores the physiology and cellular bioenergetics transforming cancerous cells into normal cells. Hypothesis of carcinogenesis

"It is important to note that clusters of water are created by the interaction of tiny quantities of organic or inorganic substances with water, the osmolytes (Lo-2000, Wiggins-1971-2001, Chaplin MF-1999) and being classic in literature the existence of osmolytes that build (kaotropos) and osmolytes that destroy (caotropos) the hydrogen bonds of intracellular water. The first ones increases amount of type B water in intracellular and the latter increases type water A."

"Water A: high density, osmotically active and fluid to have weak hydrogen bonds. It is a water without structure (non-structured), with small clusters; in other words, with the "n" in (H2O)n too low. Density: 1.18 g / ml

Water B: low density, osmotically inactive and viscous to have strong hydrogen bonds. It is a structured water, with larger clusters; that is, with the "n" in (H2O)n high and of great duration. Density: 0.91 g / ml"

"In the evolution of the human species, during the transition of the primitive organisms of the aqueous way for the terrestrial the genes suffered mutations and parallelly they provoked the necessary decrease of the cellular proliferation with increase of the differentiation and still provided protection against drying cell, without which the organisms would not survive in no-aqueous atmosphere. The protection against desiccation was provided by the accumulation of organic and inorganic cytoplasmatic osmolytes (Ferraris1999-2001, Dmitrieva-2006). In carcinogenesis occurs the opposite of what happened in evolution, that is, we observed increase in cell proliferation with decrease of the differentiation and following this reasoning we can infer that the mechanism against cell desiccation also been reversed, therefore we hope to find in the cancerous cells a decrease of the organic and inorganic osmolytes. In fact, in the medical literature of good level, we found several scientific works that show that tissue cancer has drastic decrease of osmolytes in relation to the corresponding normal tissue.

Interstitial hypertonicity actives transcription factors (TonEBP / OREBP - "tonicity-responsive enhancer / osmotic response element binding protein) that results in increase of the genes expression involved in the accumulation of osmoprotectors organic osmolytes (Burg-1995-2007, Zhou-2006). Interstitial hyperosmolality causes an increase in cytoplasmic osmolytes as a mechanism of defense to avoid drying / dehydration of the cell. This is one of the oldest mechanisms that allowed the passage of life from water to land. The primitive organisms that managed to avoid desiccation were those who managed to live outside the water. From the opposite side, we believe that the interstitial hypotonicity promoted by persistent chronic inflammation edema, inhibits the transcription factors TonEBP / OREBP which causes a decrease of cytoplasmatics osmolytes."​

Molybdenum seems to be important for water homeostasis in plants (and it seems to be linked to abscisic acid/vitamin A too):

Effects of molybdenum on water utilization, antioxidative defense system and osmotic-adjustment ability in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum) under drought stress - ScienceDirect

"The osmotic-adjustment products such as soluble protein, proline and soluble sugar were also increased by Mo application under PEG simulated drought stress, indicating that Mo improved the osmotic adjustment ability in wheat. It is hypothesized that Mo application might improve the drought tolerance of wheat by enhancing water utilization capability and the abilities of antioxidative defense and osmotic adjustment."

It seems like it is related to osmolytes utilization.

Interestingly, molybdenum content in kidney is high, probably demonstrating its importance wrt water homeostasis in mammals too.

@Amazoniac

LLight

It seems like (note: big big assumption here) that water restriction could lead to increased oxysterols and thus LXR activation:

Water restriction could induce the upregulation of the CYP3A4 enzyme in the liver.
This enzyme seems to be able to convert cholesterols into oxysterols (25-hydroxycholesterol and 4β-hydroxycholesterol).

Moreover, these oxysterols are known to be ligands for the Liver X Receptor (LXR). What is interesting is that the LXR seems to be involved in testosterone synthesis in testis:
Liver X Receptor: A Cardinal Target for Atherosclerosis and Beyond

"Initially, this receptor was identified in tissue obtained from a rat liver, with no known endogenous ligands, and was named LXR. Later, LXR was termed an ‘adopted’ nuclear receptor with the discovery of oxysterols as endogenous ligands for this receptor."

"The cardinal functions of the testis are testosterone production and spermatogenesis. Leydig and Sertoli cells are testicular cells. Leydig cells secrete testosterone, while Sertoli cells provide structural and nutritional support for developing germ cells.

Furthermore, Leydig cells express LXRα, while Sertoli cells LXRβ, whereas germ cells express both LXRs. LXRα regulates basal testosterone synthesis and is involved in the control of germ cell apoptosis. In contrast, LXRβ controls lipid metabolism in Sertoli cells by regulating cholesterol export, as well as germ cell proliferation. Moreover, both LXRs together regulate ligand-induced steroidogenesis, fatty acid metabolism and, surprisingly, the retinoic acid signaling pathway in the testis."

"Moreover, both LXRs together regulate ligand-induced steroidogenesis, fatty acid metabolism and, surprisingly, the retinoic acid signaling pathway in the testis."
Another hypothetical reasoning:
  1. the enzyme CYP11A1, also called CYP450scc, is in charge of converting cholesterol: "P450scc is a mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone. This is the first reaction in the process of steroidogenesis in all mammalian tissues that specialize in the production of various steroid hormones. " (wikipedia)
  2. It seems like the transcription factor NFAT5 could have a link with this enzyme, RNA-Seq analysis of high NaCl-induced gene expression:
    • "Categories of NFAT5 Target Genes Upregulated after Adaptation to High NaCl, but Not after as Little as 24 h of High NaCl.
    • Steroid hormones. Cyp11a1 protein localizes to the mitochondrial inner membrane and catalyzes the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, the first and rate-limiting step in the synthesis of the steroid hormones."
  3. NFAT5 is upregulated during water restriction.

Interestingly, this transcription factor could be involved in oestrogen metabolism as explained in this publication:
Estrogen deprivation and inhibition of breast cancer growth in vivo through activation of the orphan nuclear receptor liver X receptor - PubMed

"The liver is important for estrogen metab olism, and a compromised liver function has been linked to hyperestrogenism in patients. In this report, we showed that the liver X receptor (LXR) controls estrogen homeostasis by regulating the basal and inducible hepatic expression of estrogen sulfotransferase (Est, or Sult1e1), an enzyme critical for metabolic estrogen deactivation."​

JKX

You're obviously hypothyroid. If you are struggling to get thyroid to work for you there are other options... methylene blue, pregnenolone, progesterone perhaps.

gaze

Cut all supplements, don’t take any hormone supplements either. Basically your diabetic. Your dehydrated from the high blood sugar. And you have chronically high insulin from the high blood sugar so your insulin resistant. Basically you need to de stress, and all supplements and hormones can stress you. Eating small meals, eating fruit juice, calcium, getting sunlight (not too much), eating foods rich in b vitamins, all help being chronically high blood sugar down

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Cut all supplements, don’t take any hormone supplements either. Basically your diabetic. Your dehydrated from the high blood sugar. And you have chronically high insulin from the high blood sugar so your insulin resistant. Basically you need to de stress, and all supplements and hormones can stress you. Eating small meals, eating fruit juice, calcium, getting sunlight (not too much), eating foods rich in b vitamins, all help being chronically high blood sugar down

I've already tried that...
There was a time when I didn't use no supps and I didn't feel any better.
I drink 0,5-1l of milk a day and eat lots of fruit, I add some sucrose.

I don't think if I have high blood sugar, my fasting glucose was at normal level.
I know de-stressing is the best thing to do, but is it enough?

And why T3 doesn't work? Is it because of my poor live function? ( my ALAT is - 51)
Or because of low cholesterol?
I'm confused.
I mean, aspirin does work, but it's not the effect I expect and it makes replenishing sugar levels even harder.

gaze

I've already tried that...
There was a time when I didn't use no supps and I didn't feel any better.
I drink 0,5-1l of milk a day and eat lots of fruit, I add some sucrose.

I don't think if I have high blood sugar, my fasting glucose was at normal level.
I know de-stressing is the best thing to do, but is it enough?

And why T3 doesn't work? Is it because of my poor live function? ( my ALAT is - 51)
Or because of low cholesterol?
I'm confused.
I mean, aspirin does work, but it's not the effect I expect and it makes replenishing sugar levels even harder.

Il DM you

LLight

Sensitivity to food, headaches, brain fog, nausea.

Seems a lot like sulfite sensitivity symptoms?

A novel treatment for “morning sickness”: Nausea of pregnancy could be induced by excess sulfite which molybdenum can help alleviate - ScienceDirect

"Symptoms which have been reported as
commonly experienced by sulfite-sensitve
individuals include: wheezing, labored
breathing, chest-tightness, cough, faintness,
extreme shortness of breath, respiratory arrest, loss of consciousness, blue discoloration of skin, flushing, angioedema, hives, laryngeal edema, hypotension, generalized itching, contact dermatitis, episodic swelling of hands, feet and eye areas, mood changes, clammy skin, abdominal cramps, nausea, diarrhea and
anaphylactic shock."

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

God, I don't don't what to do, I feel so weird, air hunger is so bad, derealisation, my puls is high, muscles are tense, hurt, feeling so weak, so fatigued, but lying on bed doesn't give any relief, my hands are shaking, have nausea, I don't know what to do to help myself, to relieve.

It feels kind of like I'm suffocating, but slowly.

Bag breathing doesn't help too much and it's exhausting.
I'm just feeling exhausted in general, it's such a torture.
I can't even think clearly, rationally.

JKX

If you can source some progesterone and/ or cyproheptadine these would be very helpful to you. The breathing issues probably stem from gut irritation and increased serotonin.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I take mianserin, it works similarly to cypro I guess.
It's helpful, makes me relaxed, helps me with sleep at night etc. But nothing more, just relieves some symptoms, but I feel like it doesnt actually change anything.
Same with cyproheptadine, but cypro makes me even more unmotivated, so I take mianserin.

JKX

If you cant get T3 to work. Pregnonolone or progesterone would be things to consider.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Ok, yesterday I took 1,5g of aspirin and it made me very warm, nice feeling and it made my mood exceptionally good.
But, I still feel like I need whoole lotta sugar and even more when I take aspirin or T3. And more protein, food in general. But it's so hard for me to eat the proper amount of food.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Ok, I'll try it.

I'm pretty scared now. Those low blood sugars are mad.
And today I was talking with my doctor, when I told him about my blood tests and that insulin level, he told me I need to eat small, frequent meals, OK, but then he told me to completely avoid simple sugars, even when I feel I have low blood sugar haha, and eat some 'complex carbohydrates' instead. "No candies, no sweets, just some bread or complex carbs" HAha I'm dying.

Omg I know doctors are like this, but what about my family?
All that recovery would be fecking harder than I thought...

Almost EVERYTHING in REVERSE

LLight

Have you tried eating lots of saturated fats (or is this another problematic food)?

There is a testimony of someone greatly improving his water metabolism by eating high saturated fat if I remember correctly.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Yes, I have.
It doesn't work unfortunetely :/

Now I just try to simplify everything, eat lots of carbs mostly from fruit and esp more protein- I just realised that's the thing I'm still missing, I just eat too little protein(!)

Do you think 150g will be OK for me?
Or too much? I eat like 70-max.90 and often like 60g...
I guess I'm gonna eat 50-70g of lean meat with some gelatin, beef or fish and add 30g of aminoacid mix( valine, lysine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, alanine, I read here that 30g of aminos= 70g of protein) so all essential.
Do you think it's a good idea?

LLight

Yes, I have.
It doesn't work unfortunetely :/

Now I just try to simplify everything, eat lots of carbs mostly from fruit and esp more protein- I just realised that's the thing I'm still missing, I just eat too little protein(!)

Do you think 150g will be OK for me?
Or too much? I eat like 70-max.90 and often like 60g...
I guess I'm gonna eat 50-70g of lean meat with some gelatin, beef or fish and add 30g of aminoacid mix( valine, lysine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, alanine, I read here that 30g of aminos= 70g of protein) so all essential.
Do you think it's a good idea?

Sorry I really don't know. You can hear everything and its opposite about proteins requirement. I would say, test and see if you feel better, which is the best method in all cases.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

It's worse than I thought!
I drunk a half of a red bull and my blood sugar is damn low, I feel so scared and my hands are shaking, I took few tbs of sugar and even dextrose and it worked only partially, damn it, I feel so weak.
And I can't even handle big amounts of sugar because I get stomach pain!
So I take some glucose, I know it's not a good idea, esp when I may have insulin resistance, but what should I do?
I'm at my wit's end.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals