Help Something In My Stack Is Giving Me Afternoon Anxiety

mgrabs

Every Morning I feel Great I wake up and take my following pills from my doctor around 6am:

•Levo+Liothyronine compounded: 57/12 T4/T3
•1 capsule compounded 50mg
DHEA 100mg Pregnenolone
•1 capsule Cytozyme AD- adrenal glandular (see attachment screenshot)
•2 capsules GTA forte II which is porcine thyroid glandular (see screenshot attachment)

I feel so normal all morning until about 1pm. I thought it was the coffee but I’m realizing its not. I get this crash mid day that isn’t necessarily a tiredness but a feeling of anxiety & uninterested in things. Sometimes my hands will twitch. & feel pretty dehydrated. But this ALL GOES AWAY RANDOMLY BY 6-7 PM later on. Im at a loss as to what this is. Can anyone help?

Is it the DHEA? My Dhea levels came back around 550 since dosing.

Is it my adrenals/cortisol?

Is thyroid too high or too low

Attachments

• 144673C6-E4A8-4093-B45A-484FC16E8964.jpeg
    144673C6-E4A8-4093-B45A-484FC16E8964.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2BD9CAAD-69D9-4A97-91B0-45C75904242C.jpeg
    2BD9CAAD-69D9-4A97-91B0-45C75904242C.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 25

Frankdee20

DHEA can certainly bring on anxiety at certain doses and even low doses because the sulfated conversion from standard DHEA is a negative allosteric modulator of GABA-A circuits.

Also, I sure as hell know that even the smallest amount of Thyroid gave me adrenaline surges.

Also, adrenal glandulars can sometimes be very stimulating

OP
M

mgrabs

DHEA can certainly bring on anxiety at certain doses and even low doses because the sulfated conversion from standard DHEA is a negative allosteric modulator of GABA-A circuits.

Also, I sure as hell know that even the smallest amount of Thyroid gave me adrenaline surges.

Also, adrenal glandulars can sometimes be very stimulating
Ugh. Its hard to pin point cause i feel fine all morning and im sure once all this kicks in something is causing this feeling out of nowhere

redsun

Ugh. Its hard to pin point cause i feel fine all morning and im sure once all this kicks in something is causing this feeling out of nowhere
Pregnenolone also has antagonistic effects on GABA-A. If you have normal cholesterol levels, thyroid should be sufficient to produce all the steroid hormones you need. So its possible the combination of pregnenolone, dhea, adrenal cortex, caffeine and thyroid hormones is too anxiogenic when taken all together since all of these compounds generally speaking have stimulating effects though thyroid alone especially as a T4/T3 combo should not be anxiogenic. So you should probably experiment with taking out the steroid hormones first and go from there.

OP
M

mgrabs

Pregnenolone also has antagonistic effects on GABA-A. If you have normal cholesterol levels, thyroid should be sufficient to produce all the steroid hormones you need. So its possible the combination of pregnenolone, dhea, adrenal cortex, caffeine and thyroid hormones is too anxiogenic when taken all together since all of these compounds generally speaking have stimulating effects though thyroid alone especially as a T4/T3 combo should not be anxiogenic. So you should probably experiment with taking out the steroid hormones first and go from there.
Great thank you! I had it backwards because I was wondering if i should take out the thyroid & not the dhea & preg. Will i still maintain healthy DHEA levels? I do know the 50mg brought me from 112 to 550 in 6 weeks. Do i lower the dose significantly or just cut all out & stick with thyroid

redsun

Great thank you! I had it backwards because I was wondering if i should take out the thyroid & not the dhea & preg. Will i still maintain healthy DHEA levels? I do know the 50mg brought me from 112 to 550 in 6 weeks. Do i lower the dose significantly or just cut all out & stick with thyroid
You can try lowering the dose but it will be quicker to notice if you just cut out the DHEA and preg completely and observe effects. Then take out adrenal cortex. Those are the most likely culprits.

OP
M

mgrabs

You can try lowering the dose but it will be quicker to notice if you just cut out the DHEA and preg completely and observe effects. Then take out adrenal cortex. Those are the most likely culprits.
Im on in tomorrow. Today i did zero coffee and feel WAY better. But only day 1. Isn’t there stigma on treating thyroid before the adrenals? Maybe thats why i was given the dhea and preg? Will my adrenals heal just on thyroid alone?

Frankdee20

Can you do process of elimination using only one product out of the daily equationm?

redsun

Im on in tomorrow. Today i did zero coffee and feel WAY better. But only day 1. Isn’t there stigma on treating thyroid before the adrenals? Maybe thats why i was given the dhea and preg? Will my adrenals heal just on thyroid alone?
Stopping caffeine will just cause withdrawal. During caffeine withdrawal there is increased GABA and adenosine activity so any stimulating effect of other substances you are already taking will dampened by the withdrawal.

Thyroid is what is going to increase steroid hormone synthesis, generally its more important. In some cases, there is a problem with steroid synthesis pathway due to deficiencies of some kind so it wont work as well.

Last edited:
OP
M

mgrabs

Can you do process of elimination using only one product out of the daily equationm?
Yes i think i can try that. I dont want to mess around with dropping thyroid cause that helped me big time. So maybe start with dhea first and leave pregnenolone alone? I wonder it one of those has been contributing to hair shed

Frankdee20

Yes i think i can try that. I dont want to mess around with dropping thyroid cause that helped me big time. So maybe start with dhea first and leave pregnenolone alone? I wonder it one of those has been contributing to hair shed
Pregnenalone can also contribute to anxiety via the same mechanism I described for DHEA-S....It is dose related though, and it also activates NMDA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom