Supplements for cervical health while breastfeeding

JasCarbaugh

I’m currently exclusively breastfeeding and trying to find a safe way to improve my cervical health. I’m waiting on the results of a recent pap, and my healthcare provider said my cervix looked red and inflamed. I’ve had low-grade abnormal paps for a few years and was hoping things would improve after giving birth 9 months ago. I’ve been under a HUGE amount of stress since having the baby due to relationship challenges. My diet is pretty good/nutrient-dense - daily local/pastured eggs, butter, cheese, yogurt, beef, bacon, shrimp, oysters, sardines, carrot salad, coconut oil, OJ, milk, honey, fruit, bone broth, chamomile tea, green tea, coffee, Haagen Daz…most of it from our farmers market. I read Georgi’s post on cervical cancer and estrogen/histamine dominance. I saw that apigenin is helpful for improving both, so I’m drinking chamomile tea for that. What I’m stuck on is whether or not I can take any supplements safely to lower estrogen while breastfeeding? Could I take Dim-Plus or progesterone and not interfere with my milk supply? Should I focus on carrot salad, oysters, liver, and tea? I’m hoping my results aren’t terrible, but I want to get a head start on treatment. I think my stress is the biggest factor and I’m working on reducing it as much as possible.

Rick K

I’m currently exclusively breastfeeding and trying to find a safe way to improve my cervical health. I’m waiting on the results of a recent pap, and my healthcare provider said my cervix looked red and inflamed. I’ve had low-grade abnormal paps for a few years and was hoping things would improve after giving birth 9 months ago. I’ve been under a HUGE amount of stress since having the baby due to relationship challenges. My diet is pretty good/nutrient-dense - daily local/pastured eggs, butter, cheese, yogurt, beef, bacon, shrimp, oysters, sardines, carrot salad, coconut oil, OJ, milk, honey, fruit, bone broth, chamomile tea, green tea, coffee, Haagen Daz…most of it from our farmers market. I read Georgi’s post on cervical cancer and estrogen/histamine dominance. I saw that apigenin is helpful for improving both, so I’m drinking chamomile tea for that. What I’m stuck on is whether or not I can take any supplements safely to lower estrogen while breastfeeding? Could I take Dim-Plus or progesterone and not interfere with my milk supply? Should I focus on carrot salad, oysters, liver, and tea? I’m hoping my results aren’t terrible, but I want to get a head start on treatment. I think my stress is the biggest factor and I’m working on reducing it as much as possible.
Not sure about whether DIM would be passed to your baby but am sure that estrogen is not responsible for milk supply. That would be prolactin.

OP
J

JasCarbaugh

Not sure about whether DIM would be passed to your baby but am sure that estrogen is not responsible for milk supply. That would be prolactin.
Thanks. Yes, I know prolactin is responsible. Just wondering if lowering estrogen could have an effect on it somehow. If estrogen and histamine are implicated in cervical dysplasia, how can I safely manage them while breastfeeding?

Rick K

Thanks. Yes, I know prolactin is responsible. Just wondering if lowering estrogen could have an effect on it somehow. If estrogen and histamine are implicated in cervical dysplasia, how can I safely manage them while breastfeeding?
I probably have a good bit of research on this. Will respond this evening.

Rick K

I probably have a good bit of research on this. Will respond this evening.
I have to state that anything I say here is my opinion; not advice and that I'm not a licensed physician. Just covering my butt, have been visited by federal jackboots in the past trying to entrap me; one of the reasons I rarely respond to these sorts of things anymore.
So...can't find any correlation between this situation and histamine and I realize the generic scuttlebutt is that this condition is caused by HPV which, in my opinion, is CODSWALLOP!. Viruses DO NOT cause cancer but the medical terrorists keep coming up with new and terrifying reasons to get vaxxed. Your condition is considered pre-cancerous and should be easily rectified. You mentioned stress is high. I am not preaching by telling you that this must stop. I too have endured a beyond horrific marriage and know what stress does. It's not just your health but your baby's also as you are infusing your child with negative energy. Estrogen is considered an issue in cases of cancer because of it's ability to cause cellular division but I feel sure that medical people are looking in the wrong direction. Abnormal cell division (cancerous) is caused by an inability of a cell or group of cells to utilize glucose for energy and they will switch to the primitive state of lactate as fuel. This is where the cellular division takes off as the affected area cannot generate enough energy and requires more cells to help. This is a bit over simplified but cancer is nothing more than a metabolic disorder. You are not there yet. I would strongly consider Vit E at least 800 mg of mixed tocopherols or, even better, tocotrienols, a much more powerful form. I would include 200mcg selenium, at least 325 mg ASA (aspirin). Histamines are implicated in inflammation and stress can cause any part of our bodies to break down; it's so random. Niacinamide ( at least 500mg daily) will greatly help restore mitochondrial functionality if it's currently lacking which is that metabolic disorder thing I was talking about. Your diet looks good. I am a huge fan of progesterone and I promise you that your baby was swimming in it during pregnancy. This will help mitigate estrogen. I do use DIM but am always leery about what makes it into breast milk and have no insight here.
One last thing: I cannot speak highly enough of castor oil and it's ability to heal lesions, scars and even remove ovarian cysts. Soak a tampon in some and leave it in place for a reasonable amount of time and repeat often.
You are in my prayers.

OP
J

JasCarbaugh

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I agree with your stance on viruses/cancer and it being a metabolic issue. I think I read about histamines in Georgi’s post in here on cervical cancer. It also mentioned tocotrienols in the form of apigenin (I think) so I’m drinking chamomile tea for that. I’m working on my stress and have noticed improvements already. Meditation has been really helpful. How much progesterone? I’ve been talking Solgar Vit E 1000 mg for a couple months (is this kind ok?). Will look into Niacinamide. Aspirin is fine while BF? Sorry for more questions!

Rick K

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I agree with your stance on viruses/cancer and it being a metabolic issue. I think I read about histamines in Georgi’s post in here on cervical cancer. It also mentioned tocotrienols in the form of apigenin (I think) so I’m drinking chamomile tea for that. I’m working on my stress and have noticed improvements already. Meditation has been really helpful. How much progesterone? I’ve been talking Solgar Vit E 1000 mg for a couple months (is this kind ok?). Will look into Niacinamide. Aspirin is fine while BF? Sorry for more questions!
Tocotrienols are a more potent form of vit E. I'm a huge fan of progesterone and personally take 30 mg daily and I'm a male. Again, being cautious I might limit this to between 60-100 mg daily. If applied ( in a drop or two) to infants skin it will almost immediately calm them if they are crying/upset with no ill effects. I have volumes of info on this hormone. Aspirin is so anti-cancer, however it may transfer enough to your infant to cause blood thinning so I might not take that at this time.
Progesterone
1625181072839.png

OP
J

JasCarbaugh

Wow didn’t know that about applying it to a baby’s skin. Would’ve helped a lot during the newborn “witching hour” phase! Which progesterone do you think is best?

Rick K