19 year old male: insomnia, water retention, depression and suicidal thoughts (blood work, labs included)

PeskyPeater

High efficacy based on the fact that adverse reactions are rarely reported by doctors when they are informed about it.

Some drugs are not suitable for younger people. I know the OP is older than this age group but this illustrates my point

congratulations with supporting your point. Who cares about side effects.
when young people are in a critical condition, they dont care about the possible side effects or additives of a medicine, as it is the main bioactive substance of the medicine that is most important.

P

Peatness

congratulations with supporting your point. Who cares about side effects.
when young people are in a critical condition, they dont care about the possible side effects or additives of a medicine, as it is the main bioactive substance of the medicine that is most important.
The study I posted actually showed children died! What saddens me is that there are many doctors who think like you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

OP has not returned. Has anyone heard from him?

PeskyPeater

The study I posted actually showed children died! What saddens me is that there are many doctors who think like you do.
that may be. alas, I have not paid attention to it deliberately, because of the manipulative nature of your intentions I do not appreciate.

what you are doing here is pushing info with an emotional load in my face to influence my feelings in the hope that it changes my view on the losartan or telmisartan I have recommended after careful considerations, that are based on science. and I do not like mixing science with emotions, you see.

P

Peatness

that may be. alas, I have not paid attention to it deliberately, because of the manipulative nature of your intentions I do not appreciate.

what you are doing here is pushing info with an emotional load in my face to influence my feelings in the hope that it changes my view on the losartan or telmisartan I have recommended after careful considerations, that are based on science. and I do not like mixing science with emotions, you see.
No! I am posting a study that shows that children died after being prescribe a drug. I'm not interested in changing your mind about these drugs - do what you want with them but you are suggesting them for a 19 year old. Take responsibility for that. This is based on science

Last edited by a moderator:

PeskyPeater

No! I am posting a study that shows that children died after being prescribe a drug. I'm not interested in changing your mind about these drugs - do what you want with them but you are suggesting them for a 19 year old. Take responsibility for that.
seems that the context was: children 0-5 years with ongoing nephrotic syndrome and acute gastroenteritis with presence of acute diarrhoea.

that seems irrelevant in this case, and is a 19 year old not an adult with a brain that can think for himself? therefore I dont need to take 'responsibility' thank you

P

Peatness

seems that the context was: children 0-5 years with ongoing nephrotic syndrome and acute gastroenteritis with presence of acute diarrhoea.

that seems irrelevant in this case, and is a 19 year old not an adult with a brain that can think for himself? therefore I dont need to take 'responsibility' thank you
Yes I did point out the age range when I first posted it. Do what you wish. At least the OP will know the risks if he decides to take it.

HeyThere

FFS, the kid threw himself into a Cortisol whirlwind with his obsessive diet and lifelong abused stresses. His symptoms reflect this and I'd be surprised if this wasn't the issue.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and realize the body just wants simplicity to function and heal.